• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Girls/Guys/Relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Masked Z

Smash Cadet
Throw her some tickets in the class and tell her what u feel.
If not, put a love ticket in her schoolbag or in her desk, she'l sure read it.
Yeah, she'll read it, alright.

And get rlly creeped out.

If she is eye-ing you out, then it's clear she is interested in you.

Sure, it sucks being new and all, but save those tears for another time.

If you want success in your life, you are going to have to do things that are outside of your comfort zone.

If you saw her staring at you, then say that to her.

Say that you saw her looking at you, say that you are interested in getting to know her more, trade the digits, and then meet up again.

Don't hide away from it or let the opportunity pass by.

As life goes on, you will learn that there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Make yourself look like a idiot?
We want to make her love him, not laugh at him, don't we?
No.

I presume that we're just here to advise him on how to set it up so that he may be able to have a successful relationship with the girl. Not some "oh **** we have a magic way to make her go for your nuts" crap.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
yea im 13 and theres this girl in my science class, who looks (ek) and she bought me a $60 calculator <.<
Dayum.

Dropping your **** in front of her can work. Back in middle school, this kid intentionally made a big ordeal of getting his backpack out of his locker and falling in front of me. I thought it was funny, but I liked him and was too shy to do anything but smile. Lul. Girls like that kind of stuff at a young age.

BW's advice is good, too.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
Hey look! Im right! Oh wait. I KNEW I was right. Again, davy stfu please.

Any advice i give is field tested. I don't just say random **** that has never worked for me before. That would be idiotic indeed.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
To be young and romantically clueless again *sigh*

I took a girl to the cinema when i was 13, though stupidly i took her to see the mummy returns:dizzy:

I was nothing like the smooth operator I am now.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Hanging out with a girl before you can drive is not dating. It's two kids hanging out.

Sorry, but if your mom has to drive you somewhere, doesn't count.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Hanging out with a girl before you can drive is not dating. It's two kids hanging out.

If thats refering to me, then in the UK we have this great thing called public transport. It's lets people of all ages go into the city centre and take there pseudo-dates to innapropriate movies.

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
Lol ur lucky, in my country, in the public transports half of the city uses the same vehicle, it's imposibble to breath, and if it's summer and all sweat and smell, grave on wheels...

Akiak

Smash Ace
I'm 12 theres this girl I like but not in my class. She does acting theater class with me and we have a part together. I once tried to talk to her after class outside and started off by asking if she was in class section B. She simply nodded her head and went to talk to her friend. Shes very shy. And I also noticed she keeps looking at me.
Advice?

Cookiez

Smash Ace
If thats refering to me, then in the UK we have this great thing called public transport. It's lets people of all ages go into the city centre and take there pseudo-dates to innapropriate movies.
Public transport is a most joyous thing. But getting so expensive now, remember the days of 40p bus fares? :D

nuro

Smash Lord

Agree'd. The "serious" relationships of young people are usually jokes.

60 percent of marriages for couples between the ages of 20 and 25 end in divorce.
Be savvy about where your "serious" relationship will end up. Compassionate love is what binds a marriage together not passionate.

I think it's ok if your young and dating for the fun and exciting experience but don't get it too mixed up with a real relationship.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Make yourself look like a idiot?
We want to make her love him, not laugh at him, don't we?
Ff you're so self-conscious that you care if a girl laughs at you, you're probably
a)emo
b)10 years old
c)both

The point of the dropping books/pencils/etc. "accidentally" is to attract the girl's attention to you, where you can then engage in flirting.
kthxbai.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
I'm 12 theres this girl I like but not in my class. She does acting theater class with me and we have a part together. I once tried to talk to her after class outside and started off by asking if she was in class section B. She simply nodded her head and went to talk to her friend. Shes very shy. And I also noticed she keeps looking at me.
Advice?
If your both into acting/drama then do some showing off. Girls dig confidence, especially if there into acting.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Ok guys, some serious advice. Don't do this:

10:24:02 PM SandTiger3000: hi
10:24:45 PM SandTiger3000: its sandtiger
10:24:48 PM SandTiger3000: from SWF
10:25:01 PM Teh Livvers: Yo
10:25:05 PM SandTiger3000: lol
10:25:17 PM SandTiger3000: srry about the Las Pictoras deal.
10:27:16 PM Teh Livvers: Meh. Tis ok
10:27:32 PM SandTiger3000: you are hot though
10:27:36 PM SandTiger3000: -runs-
10:32:41 PM Teh Livvers: Laugh?
10:32:49 PM SandTiger3000: sure

jmandrummer123

Smash Apprentice
So I met this girl over the summer at her cousin's house, who happens to be one of my best friends and we became good friends as well. We have hung out a few times since, but we just went to a movie and I think I'm starting to fall for her. I put my arm around here and she snuggled up close to me. I really wanted to kiss her, but just couldn't work up the courage in fear that she wouldn't want me to. I need some advie on this whole situation

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
I say if she reacted positively to the cuddle, you could've just given her a play kiss. Not like a romantic kiss. Just like a "best friend" type of kiss, and see where it goes from there

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Ok guys, some serious advice. Don't do this:

10:24:02 PM SandTiger3000: hi
10:24:45 PM SandTiger3000: its sandtiger
10:24:48 PM SandTiger3000: from SWF
10:25:01 PM Teh Livvers: Yo
10:25:05 PM SandTiger3000: lol
10:25:17 PM SandTiger3000: srry about the Las Pictoras deal.
10:27:16 PM Teh Livvers: Meh. Tis ok
10:27:32 PM SandTiger3000: you are hot though
10:27:36 PM SandTiger3000: -runs-
10:32:41 PM Teh Livvers: Laugh?
10:32:49 PM SandTiger3000: sure
He really did that? I'm gonna make sure he never lives that down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom