• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Girls/Guys/Relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.

forboxgux

Smash Apprentice
.A relationship thats based on orgasms has no strong foundation because you dont need to be in a relationship to have sex. There's plenty of people out there who are willing to just give it up. For those of you just looking for sex, dont get in a relationship. Dont go hurting people for your selfish needs. Besides, it's not worth the time, money, and stress. Go out and find someone looking for the same thing you want. Just try to be SAFE.
Don't worry, I will be safe :)

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
The only thing I've seen was the above quote and I don't feel like turning the page back so I'm going to assume we're on the subject of sex and since this is a relationship thread, I'm going to assume it has to do with sex and relationships. In which case, turn off your t.v.'s, grab some popcorn and your balls (or legs if you're a girl), become open-minded and then read this message:

Sex, although it is an important part of a relationship, is NOT the most important part of the relationship and is actually unneccessary to be in true love. Trust me... I met a girl that was so amazing, I actually said I would give up sex FOREVER just to be with her. And don't get me wrong, it would suck but that would just be the urges that would make it suck, not the lack of passion. As long as sex has passion, I support it. If it's sex merely for giving in to urges then I don't support it and I think you're a ****/douchebag.

Sex without passion is a waste of energy. Sure, you're feeling the pleasure but you're doing it for all the wrong reasons. The way I view it, sex should be a way to become closer with your partner. The simple act of being naked in front of each other should be a sign of trust (This isn't the case for those doing it for pleasure because those people don't give a s***. They just want instant satisifaction.).

Also, just pounding away lacks passion as well. Remember, sex isn't always about the pleasure. Just pleasure, pleasure, and more pleasure is NOT what sex is about. And I won't lie, it's great. But several relationships can fail because of a lack of passion. Those that get married simply for the pleasure usually become disappointed in time and divorce for the lack of passion and pleasure. If there was no passion to begin with then you'll be missing something from the relationship and if you got pleasure then it'll slowly lose its lust over time as you grow older and thus, it becomes more disappointing.

Sex based on passion is much, much better. It's a sign that the two actually love each other and give a d***. Now am I saying you can't have pleasure? No. In fact, you're an idiot if you completely ignore the pleasure aspect. But what I'm saying is, you need both and not just one. Too many people concentrate on the pleasure only and thus sex loses its passion.

I hate Mondays...

Edit: D***, I suck at initially explaining things...

Look, just ask me a question and I'll explain to the best of my ability.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
The thing is, there are different types of "sexual situations" you can enjoy with your partner, as long as there's comfort between the two of you.

Passion, while essentially great, needs to be coupled with the orgasmic part of sex. As a result, the passion will reach a greater peak.

You don't just "always have passionate sex." People aren't always in the same mood, and you only begin to fully understand this concept when sex becomes part of your regular lifestyle with your partner. Just like that clichéd saying; there's a time and place for everything.

D

Deleted member

Uncle Kenny said:
Look, just ask me a question and I'll explain to the best of my ability.
What's wrong with hedonism? Sex is whatever you want it to be. You haven't really proven that one form of sex is better than another. Your post is almost like sex elitism; your mind is basically making up rules in a world that is only governed by laws preventing sexual crimes.

What I'm trying to say is, sex without passion isn't wrong, nor is it any less beautiful. It's just sex. Friends with benefits, masturbation, and any other form of sex that's just straight up for pleasure is fine. Holding either in a higher regard is a little silly if you ask me.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
OK, let me rephrase that. If you're going out with someone merely for the pleasure of sex then you're doing it wrong...

Clearer?

Edit: God, I hate debating now-a-days... Fine, I'll elaborate to the best of my ability then. Don't reply yet. I'm going to edit this with my full elaboration.

D

Deleted member

Isn't that the definition of a friend with benefits? Or are you trying to say "using someone solely for sex, effectively leading them on"?

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Nevermind then... I'll edit this post. Hang on just a second.

Edit: *sigh*

Don't expect me to post citations or quote "factual" information or whatever because everything I'm about to say is from MY perspective based on how I feel about this subject. Take it to heart, rub it off as ***********, I don't give a d***. I'm actually going to make this post make sense since I'm going to explain in intricate detail.

To me, sex is more than just sex. Sue me. I'm a guy and I think sex is more important than people blow it off as. Sex to me is not just sex. But that doesn't mean I make it passionate every single time or whatever. I think the problem is the idealism that sex is merely a way to quickly satisfy an urge. If you have no emotional connection to the girl or guy you're having sexual relations with then IN MY OPINION, it's empty.

I believe sex shouldn't even be mentioned within the first week of going out (again, my opinion) because I think it would be more meaningful if the two were to build a closer bond. Honestly, I think it shouldn't be mentioned for at least 3 weeks but at least wait 1 week before bringing it up. Sex during high school is usually merely for pleasure. I doubt many people in high school care about love in the long run. Freshmen losing their virginity is one of the stupidest things I can think about because they usually just want to be part of the older groups. Sex in those situations usually take a smaller part thus it's a less significant aspect of a relationship.

I believe married people should have sex regularly. Whereas I believe high school relationships should focus less on sex, I believe married couples should focus more on it. Sex, as Zero Beat described it, is situational and the kinds of sex (passionate or for pleasure) are also situational.

My only beef is that sex is usually rubbed off as an insignificant thing that shouldn't be taken to heart and merely a matter of pleasure. I'm not saying ALL sex has to be passionate. It can be a great stress reliever. =)

Remember, this is all my opinion.

Edit: D***, I still suck at getting my point across... =P

I haven't debated in a while...

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Don't worry dude. I understand and I kinda feel the same about it, exept that I don't have any problems about other people having sex just for pleasure. But I do get you about the passionate thing. However, I'm still a virgin, so I can't really speak of it since the lack of experience :p.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I believe married people should have sex regularly. Whereas I believe high school relationships should focus less on sex, I believe married couples should focus more on it. Sex, as Zero Beat described it, is situational and the kinds of sex (passionate or for pleasure) are also situational.
You're partially "on the right path," but try to break the mold a little more. There's nothing wrong with regularly having sex in high school as long as the couple is responsible and mature about it. Marriage does not make you better, it's just a title, remember that. Love is love!(Hates overrated societal norms..)

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
It was stated numerous times NOT to talk about any explicit topics, such as sex. Anyone can feel free to open a new Relationship topic in a week, but no discussion of sex. We gave the gay smasher thread a similar final warning as we gave this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom