• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpyfish's sheik

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
leon wtf are you doing on the sheik boards LOL

anyway, if anyone was to watch one of my more recent matches, you'd find that i don't actually use it bair THAT much. but i do have many uses for it, because IMO, it is sheik's best aerial, and imo one of her best moves along with nair, jab, and ftilt. combine these moves with needles and you basically don't need very many other moves. it's all situational, and these cover many situations.

bair is both defensive and offensive because of its long kick range, and safe against many characters' shields if they have short grab range.

BEARS are too good

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Haha, at PAX I was told I played Sheik just like you Gimpy ^_^ I guess thats a good thing =p Problem is I main Luigi, but Sheik is my handy dandy second and will be for the forseable future. Only problem is Sheik has a lot of the same matchups as Luigi, so I just play her to mix it up rather than counter many characters, oh well, shes fun as heck to play anyway :D

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Im ashamed in myself............ i've been playing since release and your better than me as sheik already. >.> WOW........ I hope it just smash experience in general.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
A lot of Melee experience definitely carries over into Brawl. Well, the RPS aspect of it, anyway. The technical aspect is completely different.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
luigiking's avatar is pretty godlike
Hm... You don't hear that every day. Especially on the Sheik boards. Y'know that one forum where Ankoku usually is. 'Cause, y'know... I mean... how can you really say that after you've seen all 200 of Ankoku's avatars? Erm... yeah. In other news, Touhou is awesome. In related news, Gimpy's comment on this page taught me a valuable lesson.

Top Bottom