• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpyfish has some vicious fanboys (and apparently some haters/stalkers!)

EPlC

Smash Rookie
i first saw gimpy at Devry pomona melee tourny( the one were some guy brought the brawl and JTB beet mike Y) i played his bowser against my roy and he like 3 stocked me 0_0. i was so amazed but me and my friends have been lurking smashboards and watching youtube vids of all the players and we were like OMG its lucky!! or o crap thats mango ! and oh jessusss its mike y ahhh!!!! ya Socal rules ...

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
SWF said:
Warning! The last reply to this thread was posted several months ago. Please make sure you are not unnecessarily bumping this thread before replying.
lolololol

my brother found this thread a while ago and thought it was amazing - and i think its amazing too.

just sayin.

LuCKy

Smash Master
we were like OMG its lucky!!
yeayuhzz lol

and lol that tourney was amazing,i beat dsf with 30 minutes of sleep and no food after staying up all night to unlock all the brawl characters for you guys xD

i also took 3 stock from mike Y in 40 somethin seconds but glen stopped recording cuz it wasnt a tourney match -.-

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lmao gimpy give urself an infraction please

last night i dreamed i got an infraction and i cried

araknophobik

Smash Master
i was so amazed but me and my friends have been lurking smashboards and watching youtube vids of all the players and we were like OMG its lucky!! or o crap thats mango ! and oh jessusss its mike y ahhh!!!! ya Socal rules ...
no omg its araknophobik? o.O
i recall placing 4th at that tourny >_>

Top Bottom