• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpyfish does some tricks in training mode - i was bored

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Well, it's kinda the same thing over and over again.

I can't really say that tether cancel is going to be that useful in real matches. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Rogue

Smash Cadet
You know..

I can see the occasional semi-usefulness, but that's aside the point. The consistently fluid movement is.. well.. impressive.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
no guys you idiots, they were real combos, the opponent was just invisible

that's how good gimpy is, duh

demodemo

Smash Ace
looks fun

i'm gonna try that platform vanish glide to edge tactic, but dont know when itd ever be useful

needle b reversal is too cool

ADHD

Smash Hero
This is so useless, maybe the reverse needle cancel is useful sometimes, but the rest is boredom

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Needs more needle canceling. The one where you throw a needle right before you dash off a platform/stage. Rohins made a thread about it, but I can't seem to find it.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
S0 Sexy!... Omg!.... omg!... omg!............:blush:*cleans off pants*

Ummm.... The reverse needle cancels to tether stuff was nice. I should learn how to vanish glide one say. Oh and it needed more DACUS.

Squidster

Smash Ace
I've actually used chain -> drop -> vanish and has it stall JUST long enough for vanish to hit... its totally useful XD

And ranc (reverse areal needle cancel needs a shorthand ._.) is fun to do in matches. So sexy.

I'm starting to play a little more like gimpy... style = more important than anything else.

Miles.

Smash Champion
Refreshingly intresting.

Now apply it.

But OMGz Sheiks new chain is win.

Had you lookin oh so comfy of the ledge.

Top Bottom