• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gigabits Wednesday Smashfests

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Ok, what time do these things start?

Also Isai comes to stay with me Wednesday the 23rd so I'll do my best and try to get him to play some melee with us.

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
hype for this week. a "special" person will be making an appearance and no i'm not talking about myself. lol

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
wednesday is a sort of odd day. Wish I could show up to this one since a special guest will be there, but i'm gonna have to bow out because of class :(

Crom

Smash Journeyman
Well they said theyre going to have a special guest so I'm assuming yes.. I think im gonna goto this

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
awesome turnout. it was great playing with yall. i was the puff/fox player in the middle t.v. that had to leave with the cube. hope you guys come otu again. ;)

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I really want to go to this but I don't think I can because I'm young:( and my mom always wants to do "Family Dinners" and Wednesday is her day off (And I would have to be back by 10). So, I'll see what I can do.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Its finally almost sunday, Im bringin the whole **** crew down there. I guess I'll
bring my good fiends Ken & CJ down there. We were just gonna go to six flags this weekend, and ride some roller coasters , eat cotton candy & get our picture taken with batman & daffy duck, but when I mentioned a smash tourny they just said, "**** six flags!!! LETS PLAY SMASH!!!" also... would u say this place where the tourny's goin down, is it just big or HUGE!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Okay, this is great. I'll try to make it on a weekly basis of course it depends a lot on when I have class and how much work needs to be done, but I'll definitely try.

horay Gigabits!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Cool, cool. Finally making an apperance again after a few weeks of not showing up myself.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Had a lot of fun matches actually worth posting about today.

Bo, the matches were very fun. You definitely play one of the best links I've seen, definitely would have got my pichu out quick in the tourney. We have to play again because I'm positive you were getting the hang of my Sam around the end there.

RFX, nice powershielding that completely caught me off guard in the last match. I've never met someone who has it down so consistently. You play a **** smart samus and a cool patient fox. Good matches.

Darkfalchion, bet you didn't expect such a tough match from a pichu that first fight eh? (then again you did random) But you showed me up and beat the crap out of me all our other matches, especially that bowser match, but I'll john on that one and blame the stage XD. Hope to play you again man.

skrach8, wish I got to play ya a little more before I let. Your fox is amazing, made my pichu look incompetent, heh. Your marth is really good I'm surprised I did as well as I did against him, unfortunately it wasn't well enough to win.

Everyone else I played, fun times indeed. Hope to see you all at the tourney Saturday.

Darkfalchion0813

BRoomer
BRoomer
well u guys, looks like captain kenny still plays, and is going to make an appearance at this coming gigabytes smashfest. we should hold a team tourney at this one, so u guys can face the wrath of team flinstones:laugh: . but yea, this one should be really fun:)

Darkfalchion0813

BRoomer
BRoomer
yea man, the captains in the house, and is still as deadly as ever. hes a little rusty, but is still in my opinion the best shine fox in fl (sorry darrel). i mean, he shined me out of my upb TWICE!!!!!

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
This upcoming wednesday smashfest (November 1st) I'll be attending because of a dentist appointment. Hope to play some of the regulars there.

Zota

Smash Rookie
Hey, so can just anybody off the street (me) just show up this Wednesday with a controller and play?? My friend and I are thinking of stopping by if we dont have any plans. Even with an exam Thursday morning lol.

Top Bottom