• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Giga Bowser w/ knockback?

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
Is it possible to make Giga Bowser to be knocked back from smash attacks? I want to fight back, not be helpless.

GPDP

Smash Ace
I heard that GB actually lacks animations for knockback, tumble, hitting the ground, etc. Basically, he was not at all designed to ever be anything other than a character that can tank anything and everything. So naturally, they didn't bother making such animations for him, because he is meant to never flinch or be knocked back by any attacks.

Now, if there is a method to apply Bowser's animations to GB, I don't know. And who knows how hard that would be, if at all possible.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
Doing that gives him a T-pose. In fact, if you mange to tech (possible without hacks) you can get him in a t-pose.

bobson

Smash Lord
In fact, if you mange to tech (possible without hacks) you can get him in a t-pose.
How would you tech with Giga Bowser? Shieldpush off a platform?

...does Giga Bowser even have a shield?

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
How would you tech with Giga Bowser? Shieldpush off a platform?

...does Giga Bowser even have a shield?
Go to Temple. Hang on middle edge. When you fall, tech the ground. You get stuck in a T-pose.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Haha, I guess they didn't think of that. Silly developers knowing they can take our moneys regardless.

If we can import models, couldn't we mod the Giga Bowser to have the same bone structure as Bowser?

At least to my understanding...that's possible. That thread was kinda...over my head. Mostly because I can't get hands-on on modeling...computer sucks.

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
Having Giga Bowser moveswap with the regular Bowser?
They pretty much share the same bone structure.

GPDP

Smash Ace
Having Giga Bowser moveswap with the regular Bowser?
They pretty much share the same bone structure.
That could work. Maybe.

His shield would have to be made to break, though.

Top Bottom