• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gheb's crazy auction mafia | Game over, Mafia wins

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
umm... sure
/replace
(Is this right? I really have no idea tbh)

Last edited:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Bid phase 1 begins!

~~~

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the crazy mafia auction. I am <MOD>, the host of the auction and moderator of the game. Feel free to ask me if anything is unclear to you. Since all of you have familiarized yourselves with the rules of this game we're going to start with the first auction of this game. Let's see what items are waiting to get bid for ...

... the first item ...

... is a 1x Roleblocking add-on! Got a grudge against somebody? Wanna cockblock somebody suspicious? Then this is exactly what you're looking for! Fun, easy to use and super affordable with a modest minimum bid of 2500! Definitely an item you do not want to miss, ladies and gentlemen. You'll never know what comes up next!

~~~​

... the next item ...

... is a Stink Bug! That's right, folks - a stink bug is looking for the one with the highest bid. The worst smell you could possibly imagine and the ultimate item to use if you want to make sure that absolutely everybody is gonna hate whoever this thing gets stuck on. Bid for it, get it and stick it onto somebody - you will love to see how much hate that smell can attract! The minimum bid is at 4000! Quite a good deal if you ask me!

~~~​

... and the final item for today ...

... is a 2x Neighborhood add-on! If you want to socialize with people there will be no way around getting this one! Get into a neighborhood with up to two players of your choosing - friend or foe - and get an exclusive, private glimpse into their mindsets. Exchange thoughts and come up with the greatest secret plan ever in order to win this game with ease. Now that's what I call a useful item, I can't wait to see how high bids will go for this one. I bet they're gonna go through the roof, ladies and gentlemen! Well, quality comes for a price so bids for this amazing item start at 5000! Make sure you don't miss this one!

~~~
Bids: n/a
Money: JayTheUnseen - 20K, Maven89 - 20K, Orboknown - 20K, Red Ryu - 20K, RosalinaSGS - 20K, Zalak - 20K, Dietz - 20K, Nabe - 20K, Gorf - 20K, Kursed - 20K, WashedLaundry - 20K;
Deadline: last minute of Saturday, 3.28; GMT

:059:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
lol @ being american and seeing 20.000$ and thinking he originally meant 20 dollars and 000 cents (commas vs periods)

bid $4,237.12 on stinkbug

bid $3,248.64 on 1x roleblocking addon

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Are we allowed to ask for further info on what items do?
I'm referring to the stinkbug.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Current bids:

1x Roleblocker - 3000 [Orboknown]
Stinkbug - 4000 [Laundry]
2x Neighborhood - 7095 [Kursed]

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
yea i was thinking the same thing laundry

@MOD are the neighborhoods conjoined (as in, 1 neighborhood up to 3 people) or separate (2 2 man neighborhoods)?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is a heads up V/LA

My grandmother passed away and the funeral is this weekend. I'll be unable to post for the most part this weekend as I'm flying out of town for it. I doubt I'll be able to fully participate in the bidding or game until that passes, though I'll try to be active here until I leave Friday night.

I will for sure be back on Sunday night.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bid 7000 on roleblock

Bid 10000 on neighbor

Get out of my neighborhood if you don't wanna ball with the playas.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
This is a heads up V/LA

My grandmother passed away and the funeral is this weekend. I'll be unable to post for the most part this weekend as I'm flying out of town for it. I doubt I'll be able to fully participate in the bidding or game until that passes, though I'll try to be active here until I leave Friday night.

I will for sure be back on Sunday night.
Sorry dude.

Feel better about it I hope.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Current bids:

1x Roleblock - 8000 [Orboknown]
Stink Bug - 7000 [JayTheUnseen]
2x Neighborhood - 10000 [JDietz43]

Top Bottom