• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gfest 6: Kyonfest!!!! Orlando, FL 07/23/11

gallax

Smash Hero
So, who's excited? I know i am. Btw i am getting mountain dew, pepsi, gatoraid and water for the refreshments. I am also buying granola bars and chips for u guys to buy during the tourney.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
So I'm pretty excited for this. Especially interested to see the results with the MK ban.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Good for you Dragon. I hope you have fun. Make sure to copy down Gallax's cell number in the first post just in case you have trouble finding the venue. That's a problem that happens to everyone going to tournies for the first time lol.

:rosalina:

Renki

Smash Journeyman
lol no mk=mario rep all day xD
Sensei...we shoould team for this as well if doubles gonna happen :)

also ^^^^^^^ my question above
As far as I know, there will be doubles. That's what Gallax said a day or two ago.

gallax

Smash Hero
Prices:

If you enter the Get Smahed tourney: 5$

-This gets you beer and liquor to drink while you are playing. If you get knocked out early and didnt get to drink much just come see me and i will hook you up.

If you wanna eat delicious food(regardless of entering GS'd tourney): 3$

-this gets you food and something to drink

If you play smash: 2$ house fee for electric.

-good for all day baybe

There will be prizes for top3 at this Get Smashed tourney too. Thats to be revealed.
This is for you dtorr. Prices r listed.

Everyone needs to show up by 1. I am starting no later than that. If you aren't there then TOO BAD. Show up anytime you want before 1.

Also, i am enforcing the rule where if you dont show up for your match that was called in 5 minutes you will fofeit your first match then your set after another 5 mins. This is to keep this thing running smoothly.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
the opening page says "Brawling with different stage rules: and no beer party after!!!"

immediately under it reads "I am having a reg brawl tourney with dubs and singles. Then after, i am hosting a drinking brawl tournament. The rules for the regular tourney are below. And after you will find the rules for the drinking party."

Are we having the drinking tourney or no?

gallax

Smash Hero
There will be no drinking afterwards unless you bring your own beer and drink. Im not hosting a party, but if u bring stuff i wont say no. I will still be making food/offering drinks/chips for 1$ too like last time.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
i need a ride >.> d-torr! ill chip in for gas if you got me with a ride
You're funny.

What car do I have to drive anyone? None.

I have to get myself a ride to this.

In the meantime, you need to check that thread of yours. People are planning to go to the tournament and they don't know what's going on.

Top Bottom