• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GFest 6: Kyon Birthday Fest!!!!

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I know her from bbc son and I'm pretty sure I said if she can't find anyone. I wasn't plan on going home after wato but if its for a good reason I would.

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
On a lighter note beside all of you minus top 3 being free I can give rides from ucf area to wato if you can get to my place Saturday morning. I can house a few if necessary too

Renki

Smash Journeyman
Viper better than outlaw. Probably same as renki if not more with brandons lack of playing lately .:phone:
I'll take your word for the harder pool.

And thanks for your vote of confidence in me. :p
If I can go even with Ryo, I think I'm okay. =)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Mero is 2nd in Orlando area only behind hrnut. Jeff is good but I don't think he's top 5 Orlando (cfl prs idea dumb btw)

Gindler is better than fyre. She's not *** but he's better

Viper better than outlaw. Probably same as renki if not more with brandons lack of playing lately .

Aarons pools was outright harder in almost every way

The important thing is that ALL of you who entered are bad and the only good ones are top 3 , especially ryo cause he won the tourney. How you distinguish who's better/worse aside from that doesn't really matter to me or anyone else reading this results thread

Top 5 **** -_-
@masky read all post.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
True, i think it's like... 30 minutes.
I could be wrong.

Bus assuming that from APK it's 20 minutes, it's around 30-45m

2-DJeff

Smash Master
<content redacted>
Why don't you read all of the thread before you say anything about the situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

pesticide

Smash Lord
mapquest says that from my house (the outskirts of apopka) its about 40 mins to hbox's house. jeffs house (which is located more in apopka than my house) is probably an extra 5-10 mins further so probably 45 or 50ish mins from "apopka"

dang i didnt realize WATO was actually that far away

pesticide

Smash Lord
i would definitely ride with ya mink but i got stuff going on that morning/early afternoon so i probably wont get there until 4ish

hopefully singles dont start before i get here....

edit: parents r outta town tho so im hyped for my 1st CFL applebees trip after WATO :D

Sandtru27

Smash Lord

No one can compare me bc I'm the master of friendlies

Tony why are you postin [item removed due to an ISP complaint. Poster address forwarded] for no reason?

good thing we aren't in china

ISP gettin' pretty lenient around these dayz

_Dice

Smash Ace
Yeah Renki i wasn't meaning to talk down to you or your pool. :( just that the pools were super far imbalanced in terms of general skill/difficulty.

Remember in order to get out of my pool and be confident about getting a good seed you have to be really good and know matchups vs

Metaknight, IC, DK, anyone mero wants
Falco for viper
Wario or Lucas for Action
Wario Mario Yoshi for gindler
Bowser, Sonic, Marth, DK for Me.

Just alot of potential matchups and characters AND the high skill of most of the people in my pool (not me). it made my pool harder, not necessarily that yours was weak just comparitively it was.

:) Renki you are still really difficult to beat without a serious MU advantage.

Top Bottom