• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GFest 6: Kyon Birthday Fest!!!!

Renki

Smash Journeyman
1: Ryo ($43) :ike: - Thank you for the props. You're too good. I'll give you a better set next time for sure. =)
2: Gallax ($20) :metaknight: :snake: - Thanks for hosting us as always. Glad I came.
3: Kyon ($5) :peach: - I'll eventually play you in a tourney set and win. It's only a matter of time. <3
4: Mero :metaknight: - Good to see you. Sorry, don't care to give you my money in MMs. :p
5: 2-D Jeff :popo: :wario: - Thanks for the compliments and hyping me up. You're legit, and you know there's no reason to stress drama. I'll give you a good set one day, lol.
5: Exdeath :metaknight: - If only I beat Hiroi... :p
7: Sax :wario: :metaknight: - I need to practice with you eventually before you leave.
7: Viper :falco: - Good to see you again man, and thanks for the compliments. You were wrecking house from what I saw.
9: radiX :falco: :pikachu2: - Good to see you bro.
9: ****z :peach: - Good to see you again.
9: Hiroi :peach: - *Insert mad salt* Next time Hiram, next time. You know I <3 you still.
9: Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff: - Sorry we didn't play at all bro.
13: Gindler :mario2: - I'll give you more Sheik love next time.
13: TrueBlue :sonic: - Legit sonic for sure.
13: Renki :sheik: - Ban Brinstar next time. Wtf were you thinking? You ALWAYS ban brinstar any other time.
13: Fyre :pit: - I'm glad I got to meet and hang out with you. =) Your pit's awesome and can only get better. I'll gladly teach you the Sheik matchup. It's not hard, lol.
17: Agate :gw: - Good stuff and sorry I didn't play you.
17: Pesticide :olimar: - I'll make it a point to play you next time. Good seeing you again.

Edit: D-Torr -stay for Brawl next time <3. Need to play you more.

See you all at WATO. =)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
And also I edit my post because I miss spell things. Ask anyone. Just stfu stop *****ing about you not making it out of pools at a tourney that wasn't that hard. Play better stop crying.O and goodluck with that because I was taking it easy on you. And I havnt played in a long time. You better Hope its not pika you fighting me with.

:phone:

_Dice

Smash Ace
And also I edit my post because I miss spell things. Ask anyone. Just stfu stop *****ing about you not making it out of pools at a tourney that wasn't that hard. Play better stop crying.O and goodluck with that because I was taking it easy on you. And I havnt played in a long time. You better Hope its not pika you fighting me with.

Bro your pool was mad easy compared to a few of them, like mine. :( the bracket wasn't that hard as a result of the pools kind of being less than perfectly distributed.

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
:D

<3 you outlaw
:D

Much love Renki!

I didn't whine...
:(

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol I'm done with this non sense. Stfu and get better. That's what I'm doing. Even though I lack a wii theses days. I even told ryo you guys scene is way better. Keep doing what your doing get good and win. Don't ***** about pools. Like mink says. "Just win"
And if you didn't whine why was this even brought up?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
STFU

everyone.

please

It's cool Gville sticks up for each other
It's cool Jeff lost.
It's cool that **** happens.
Just win.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't say that actually.

Mero and Viper and Gindler stand out.

Fyre and Gindler are about the same in my book.
Mero is about the same as Jeff, if not a bit better.
I'm not entirely sure about Outlaw in comparison to Viper b/c Outlaw didn't really have a chance to show his stuff.

Realistically, our pools were about the same.

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
Lol I'm done with this non sense. Stfu and get better. That's what I'm doing. Even though I lack a wii theses days. I even told ryo you guys scene is way better. Keep doing what your doing get good and win. Don't ***** about pools. Like mink says. "Just win"
And if you didn't whine why was this even brought up?
I didnt bring it up.
Stop pointing fingers.

I just posted towards you bashing me.. I felt offended.

[could not link that picture for the life of me...XP]

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Mero is 2nd in Orlando area only behind hrnut. Jeff is good but I don't think he's top 5 Orlando (cfl prs idea dumb btw)

Gindler is better than fyre. She's not *** but he's better

Viper better than outlaw. Probably same as renki if not more with brandons lack of playing lately .

Aarons pools was outright harder in almost every way

The important thing is that ALL of you who entered are bad and the only good ones are top 3 , especially ryo cause he won the tourney. How you distinguish who's better/worse aside from that doesn't really matter to me or anyone else reading this results thread

Top Bottom