• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gf2tw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
So I'm here to take over your Bowser boards. These are the least active character boards, so a good place to start my character boards take-over. You won't notice it at first, but I'll post here more and more, up to the point of discussing with myself. It'll be like a disease. But this isn't necasserily bad. I'll try to help these boards a bit.

Good luck, Bowser boards. A challenger is approaching, his name is Gf2tw.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Alright buddy stop right there, If your taking over this place you're going to have to go through me. Sorry it has to be like this but if i let you take over these boards next thing you know you'll be trying to take the title of supreme overlord of the universe from me.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
OMG HE POSTED RIGHT THROUGH HIM

Bowser boards are doomed. Too bad. :(

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Buahahahaa, now the only one to stop me of the power 3 is MrEh. But he won't show up. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. YOUR BOWSER BOARDS ARE MINE.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I have planned this take-over for 3 months. I have studied Bowsers in their natural habitats and know all their moves. Nothing can stop me except...

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
lol Gf, you tried to invade other boards, without backup from us?

Fail.

EPIC Fail.

<3

Seriously.

You're not steak enough to raid boards by yourself.

At least not yet.

:093:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom