• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get your Pokemon Avatars here! (CLOSED)

pokemon_legend

Smash Journeyman
dude these are all very very nice great job ;)

but is there any chance you have a buziel is that how you spell it looks like this
use this just make a BG if you want

sorry it's for my friend buziel is his fav pokemon could you also get a watery blue coloured background

I cant help it if I think your funny when your mad
dude these are all very very nice great job ;)

but is there any chance you have a buziel is that how you spell it looks like this
use this just make a BG if you want

sorry it's for my friend buziel is his fav pokemon could you also get a watery blue coloured background
I will get that done as soon as possible, thanks for your patience.

-KOTH

I cant help it if I think your funny when your mad

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Could I possibly get a Manectric, with a kinda thunderstormy effect in the background? You choose the color, not quite sure what would work best with that.

Hat would be incredibly awesome. Thanks in advance, good sir.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Hey KOTH. Could you make me an avatar?

I won't specify anything in particular, but knowing me and my interests, choose a Pokemon that best represents who I am and what I stand for, etc, etc. Just make one for me.

I trust you'll do a good job :)

peregrine monkey

Smash Apprentice
I have a feeling this has already been requested, but can you do Absol with a dark purple background?

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
An ORLY Noctowl. Must have the text somewhere around the bottom. I don't mind the pose. A neon blue+black or neon orange+black bg would be preferred. Thanks in advance. Shiny Noctowl is fine also.

←Kinda like this one, only fancier looking.

________
|\______/|
|| . . . . . ||
|| . . . . . ||
||______||
|/______\|
If you can, ↑ a translucent layer that looks like the ascii art above on top of the avatar would be hella cool. Y'know, with some lighting to make it look 3-D?

chize

Smash Apprentice
can i please get a snorlax

idk what background will be good

snorlax owns, he can hold ten pokemon

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
On behalf of the PC, KOTH we hope you get better soon. Also Zook or Jessiah can you guys edit the title to closed considering he won't be able to work on avatars,(I'll leave you a visitor message now anyways Zook to make sure) thanks.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
I hope he's alright. If only I lived near him... but then I'd probably do something I'd regret...

Ah, well... he should be alright...

Top Bottom