• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get your Pokemon Avatars here! (CLOSED)

Niiro

Smash Ace
Okay, no. Maybe the cps and maybe the critque thread, and that's pushing it. This definatly belongs in the artwork forums.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Two things
1)If you ever need help I'll be glad to help.
2) This belongs in the AE, you can run 2 shops but this belongs in the AE.

Mewter

Smash Master
May I request one of these:

With a matching background color? Just pick one of them. Surprise me.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
while this is here...

How about Porygon-Z?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
@zrky&Niiro: I was thinking that this should not belong there seeing as it only relates to Pokemon and no one is looking for Pokemon in the AE. Just a thought.
good point, if Jesse, mow, or even azua thinks it should be moved, then OK;)

And that said, you think I could help out a bit?

I cant help it if I think your funny when your mad
good point, if Jesse, mow, or even azua thinks it should be moved, then OK;)

And that said, you think I could help out a bit?
You would have to know how though!

Speed Deoxys. With a dark red background.

while this is here...

How about Porygon-Z?

Alakazam with a dark purplish background please.

Ah, thanks.:)
No problem my friend!

-KOTH

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Not in this shop, no...that's the point of this shop. He has a shop in the AE if you want non-Pokemon ones.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wow...where even did you get that picture of Porygon-Z?
It's one I've never seen before

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Charizard

I'm not sure on the background, just make it epic Please.

Oh, and by the way, How do I insert this type of avatar, and what does this cost me?

Mewter

Smash Master
Charizard

Oh, and by the way, How do I insert this type of avatar, and what does this cost me?
$20. Sent by mail. Turn the corner. Left. At Burger King. You'll meet a guy in a yellow poncho. His name's Jim. Give him the money and he'll walk it to Russia.

As for inserting it, you have to hack SWF's mainframe and free enough space to fit the epicness in your avatar.

OR

OPEN​

Get your FREE Pokemon Avatars here!
You can pay that much,
and you can insert it like a normal avatar by putting in a link to the picture.
Don't take the first half seriously.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ivysaur, blue-green background, pleaa~aase? <3

Btw, all of these avatars are really good. I really like that Deoxys one.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
This shop seems pretty fine for now...However, would it be possible to do a merge thread with the Sprite shop? Change the title to Custom Sprite/Avatar shop? That way we can cut down on the number of threads? Are the sprite people ok with that? Are you ok with that?

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Rampardos with the dark red background used in the Porygon-Z/Deoxys one please. If the color doesn't suit it well, then could you use your own preference for the color? Amazing avatars btw.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
This shop seems pretty fine for now...However, would it be possible to do a merge thread with the Sprite shop? Change the title to Custom Sprite/Avatar shop? That way we can cut down on the number of threads? Are the sprite people ok with that? Are you ok with that?
No please D:

There two completely different forms of art. It would be a pain assembling a shop (a section for snacus, finding a way to keep the shop flowing well) and we would have to implement new rules like "don't use ~____~ for avi's or something.

Plus, snacus is the only person working on avi's while there are 6 people doing sprites.

I don't know, it just seems to cluttered and a pain to keep working.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah...it would cut down on the number of threads but I think it would greatly hinder TCPS. Not to mention that, since Snucas's first post in the thread is many pages into it, he'd have to have it linked to in the OP which would cause confusion since he's the only one working on avatars and people would have to find it. As it is, I'm pretty sure most people don't really pay much attention to the members who are linked to, though it can't be helped since they entered the shop at a later date.

Either that or I'd have to make a section in my post for him and update it with his stuff which would sorta be a hassle for him to get them to me and for me to add them.

And, requests could possibly get confused whether they're supposed to be sprites or avatars.

It's a good idea, but I think in the end it would hurt both threads.

Overall I have to agree with the above posts because I think that it would hinder the CPS in more ways than one. I see potential in the idea but I have no reason to intrude on what they do at the CPS and I would rather have my own shop. The CPS is for sprites and I would have to say that it would be a big and somewhat unnecessary addition. I would like to point out that this shop is supposed to be for Avatars only so it would make things very difficult for both shops in the end. I see that Sprites and these Avatars are both pretty popular but I think that the shops should stay separate. If anybody objects to this than I would be happy to think it through even more thoroughly than I have already.

Charizard

what does this cost me?
Your Soul :demon:

Ivysaur, blue-green background, pleaa~aase? <3

Btw, all of these avatars are really good. I really like that Deoxys one.

I would like Jolteon with a green background please. =)

Rampardos with the dark red background used in the Porygon-Z/Deoxys one please. If the color doesn't suit it well, then could you use your own preference for the color? Amazing avatars btw.

-KOTH

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Hmmm...could I possibly get one of Umbreon? :) As for the background, I don't really care. Whichever one looks best, I guess. ^.^

Oh, and I REALLY like the Charizard avi. The picture is great, and works amazingly well with that background. Very good job.

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the avatar! I love how it turned out, I hope you don't mind that I mirrored the image though. For some reason I don't like things facing left.

Niiro

Smash Ace
Yeah...it would cut down on the number of threads but I think it would greatly hinder TCPS. Not to mention that, since Snucas's first post in the thread is many pages into it, he'd have to have it linked to in the OP which would cause confusion since he's the only one working on avatars and people would have to find it. As it is, I'm pretty sure most people don't really pay much attention to the members who are linked to, though it can't be helped since they entered the shop at a later date.

Either that or I'd have to make a section in my post for him and update it with his stuff which would sorta be a hassle for him to get them to me and for me to add them.

And, requests could possibly get confused whether they're supposed to be sprites or avatars.

It's a good idea, but I think in the end it would hurt both threads.
I really don't see why you have some sort of stigma towards making a new thread. But since this really isn't the place for it, could you like, explain to your reasoning via AIM? (not PM, it is like always full >.>)

Just to clear something up, when ss118 said he wanted Cleffa, Clefairy and Clefable, he meant all 3 in one image.
You mean like this?

@Niiro: Everyone has already agreed that this is the place for it. Read the last page and you can see that this is just fine. Please don't ruin this place for everyone else or I may have to take it up with someone.

-KOTH

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Your Soul :demon:

Sorry, soul is only for sale for free no catch Wishes (Getting my soul back is wish 1, unlimited is 2. Apparent that I outsmarted you 3).

And somebody already made a joke on the fact that I missed that detail.

To make it up, I updated my avatar. Outside of the hard to notice fact that his nostrils are yellow, I'm fine.

Top Bottom