• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get to da choppa! Snake's Final Smash

Puffs

Smash Ace
Snake's final smash is a grenade launcher raid?

Captain Falcon confirmed!

camzaman

Smash Journeyman
If he has unlimited time to fire off those suckers... that'll be it... FS's will be banned in the tournament scene... and maybe even frequently in casual play.
He has limited time - like Sonic's time maybe...

Meta Kirby

Smash Cadet
"Now drop your weapons or I'll kill him with this deadly jelly baby!""Kill him then.""What?""Kill him then.""I don't take orders from anyone. [Eats the jelly baby] Take me to your leader."- Doctor Who

This looks like one kick*** FS!!! This looks almost as cool as... not... um... Peach's FS. Say Peach's FS is on the low end of the proverbial ladder and Snake's is in the relatively almost top rung of said proverbial ladder, then that means... Peach is wierd. And annoying. "Did I wiin?" Yes you did. Now shut up about it. And how in any way shape or form does this have anything to do C. Falcon?!? A helicoptor and a grenade launcher doesn't mean anything remotely similar to C. Falcon! Your equation is * helicoptor+grenade launcher=C. Falcon. * The formula should be more along the lines of... um... okay, I didn't think all the way to this point. So I'll leave the equation to you, and the same question I am asking myself. Where the hell did math come in from? Did I leave my mind's front door open again?

Potato is a funny word. Remember that. It is probably the most important thing you have ever heard in your life.

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
"Now drop your weapons or I'll kill him with this deadly jelly baby!""Kill him then.""What?""Kill him then.""I don't take orders from anyone. [Eats the jelly baby] Take me to your leader."- Doctor Who

This looks like one kick*** FS!!! This looks almost as cool as... not... um... Peach's FS. Say Peach's FS is on the low end of the proverbial ladder and Snake's is in the relatively almost top rung of said proverbial ladder, then that means... Peach is wierd. And annoying. "Did I wiin?" Yes you did. Now shut up about it. And how in any way shape or form does this have anything to do C. Falcon?!? A helicoptor and a grenade launcher doesn't mean anything remotely similar to C. Falcon! Your equation is * helicoptor+grenade launcher=C. Falcon. * The formula should be more along the lines of... um... okay, I didn't think all the way to this point. So I'll leave the equation to you, and the same question I am asking myself. Where the hell did math come in from? Did I leave my mind's front door open again?

Potato is a funny word. Remember that. It is probably the most important thing you have ever heard in your life.
Wow. Ramble much?

Stinger would have been cooler, but probably cheaper,due to lock-on. But the fact that it takes Snake completely out of battle is sure to be abused :p

Also it's scientifically proven that "weasel" is funnier than potato. Stay on topic anyway.

Athos

Smash Cadet
It doesn't look like he has that much time in the pictures.... In the one picture he's firing and connecting with bowser. By the time Bowser has respawned he's already climbing backup the rope ladder toward the helicopter.

Frogla

Smash Ace
@ MetaKirbys Post

Im sure this will be the smash dashes Fail of the week

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
best fs so far this is just plain awesome! there using alot f creativitiy in making this game anythings possible! this game is a steal for $ 50 its most definitley worth more than that haha can wait only a month left!!!!

Garuda

Smash Ace
Lol, SmashDash is gonna have a lot of fun with the third picture.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Snake's FS reminds me of that part in Contra 3 where you fight the end boss's true final form.

albinoguy11

Smash Cadet
Im impressed with this one, definitely stands out from the other final smashes. If the explosions are big enough he could fill the whole course but I doubt Nintendo would make it that bad.
The booty is a little close up and uncalled for.:urg:

LuigiKing_Pwns

Smash Cadet
CRY final smash what makes this so great is that it kinda gives us an idea on how the dragoon might work or if Mr. Olimar's FS will be similar..... well I have no time to ponder such questions as Smash brawl will be out in japan in a couple more days.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
snake going commando I like it.

also what if snake uses the final smash indoor sin a place like frigate orhan

Mr.L

Smash Rookie
This is sweet reminds me of COD 4 I can't wait to use it and "get to da choppa!" is funy for a while but when people over use arnie's predator line it gets annoying

Desruprot

Smash Lord
"Choppa-Choppa-Choppa" great new line, it is unique and funny...I think the helicopter would go up and down with the stage for the Jungle Rumble...

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I'm gonna play as snake just so I can yell out "GET TO THE CHOPPA" when I pick up the smashball...

ryukotsusei

Smash Rookie
hehehe snake's got a wedgie. what kind of bully is tough enough to wedgie snake?? *shudders* this bully must be the kinda guy whomakes sephiroth seem like a guy who wears dresses and throws tea partys

regorris

Smash Apprentice
read the friggen update

It ends when you shoot 12 rounds or run out of time. Snake then climbs back up to return to battle.

So ignorant
... and I still wonder how I got trough college with the reading comprehension of a 2nd grader ... (no offense to anyone in the 2nd grade)

Top Bottom