• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get to da choppa! Snake's Final Smash

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Today fills in the last missing spot on Snake's Roster, his Final Smash.

What a week. We've had The Old (Returning Melee Stages) The New (Fighting Alloys) and The Amazing (The first new character in months) and today's filling in the last missing spot on Snake's Roster, his Final Smash.
Snake calls for backup and then leaps into the air.​
He then grabs onto the ropeladder of a passing helicopter and flies away from the Brawl.​
"What? Snake running away?"​
Hey I didn't say that. He's just falling back to avoid the arial bombardment! Now that he's faown back to a safe range, it's time to whip out the grenade launcher and shoot away!​
Snake's got 12 grenades and a short timeframe, so make your shots count. After it's over, he flies off on the chopper to rejoin the fight.​

Link to original post: [drupal=423]Get to da choppa! Snake's Final Smash[/drupal]

xenogears23

Smash Apprentice
this is sweet

but i have a feeling this is gonna be one of the harder Final Smashes to execute

might be cool if you could aim with the wii mote if and when ur using it--just a thought

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
It's cool, similar to an idea I had for Falco's potential Final Smash, Arwing. Actually, it's exactly the same, except with grenades. -.-

EDIT: 1000th post!

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Don't think anyone could have predicted this?

Its pretty good. Not amazing, but still cool. Need to see it in motion!

Rash

Smash Ace
I was actually glad that we didn't get an "Olimar Special Moves" update. Sometimes I like to let the character announcement sink in for a little while.

Snake's Final Smash looks great. It's farely unique, and not really predictable at all. I'm so glad that they didn't go with having him using a Metal Gear or something like that. I mean, with Giga Bowser and the Landmaster, who needs more similar Final Smashes?

This one fits Snake's character well, and is "different" overall. Can't complain, really.

Azureclipse

Smash Cadet
This FS just fits him so well. Snake doesn't have any special powers. He can't fly, or breathe fire, or run at mach speeds. Instead, he has to use his two most potent machines, a helicopter and a grenade launcher.

Well..he probably has something more potent, but at least it isn't a typical airstrike or something.

Mambo

Smash Journeyman
At first it wasn't as exciting as I though it could be, then it got cool for some reason. Now I just think it's a very good one that adds the right amount of differentness from the other final smashes.

courte

Smash Lord
snake + New Pork City = I hope you play a decent sniper;
Campbell: Now just lead the target...
Snake: ...Lucas?? SIR! It's just a little boy!!?!
Campbell: Fine Snake you go get shot and stomped and what not. You say what that big headed kid did to Mario!!
Snake: *Takes shot* never again, gray fox, never again

lol

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
This Final Smash of his is a completely different twist from my idea, which was to summon Metal Gear and make it shoot missiles towards the stage. Well, it looks decent.

regorris

Smash Apprentice
If he has unlimited time to fire off those suckers... that'll be it... FS's will be banned in the tournament scene... and maybe even frequently in casual play.

XACE-K

Smash Master
This is the most unique FS I have seen. Only Snake(or Chuck Norris) could do something like this.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
might be cool if you could aim with the wii mote if and when ur using it--just a thought
I didn't think about this before, but it seems impossible to aim any other way with just the wiimote.

I think this would be quite a cool little idea.

Monkeyjr352

Smash Cadet
Hmmm...This is one of the most interesting FS's I've seen. The two questions that come to mind are: 1) How fast do the grenades shoot at the opponent, and 2) how strong are they?

Draenic gamer

Smash Cadet
this week is great, even with the lack of Olimar in today's update! I'm thinking there'll be very little delay on grenades, until you have to reload, that is...

skyblue

Smash Apprentice
If he has unlimited time to fire off those suckers... that'll be it... FS's will be banned in the tournament scene... and maybe even frequently in casual play.
Bah! It won't have unlimited time, period. Sakurai isn't that stupid. If it had unlimited time, I'd be extremely surprised.

Frogla

Smash Ace
read the friggen update

It ends when you shoot 12 rounds or run out of time. Snake then climbs back up to return to battle.

So ignorant

Top Bottom