• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Schooled! - 3rd Semester - The training course for SIIS6! $5 entry!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Guys bring Wiis if you can as they are the most important thing I need. A few small TVs won't hurt. Not sure how many venue fees I can waive so we'll play it by ear. Also make sure you guys get here as a decent time. There IS a game at noon today so traffic could potentially get stupid around 11 or so.

Also I will be a bit stricter in terms of time management this time.

And I'll bring my Dazzle with me.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
results?

also I want to remind everyone SF at my place tomorrow Ill need some setups but I can give some gas money to the drivers. $10 for bringing another smasher $15 for bringing 2 people and $20 for bringing 3 others you should get sleeping arrangments now and come tomorrow

Also since its Brawl Im having that free tournament probably a Dubz where I put the teams together myself

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
i tried calling you.

jk.

But I was uber lazy this morning and didn't feel like going out of the way. Sorry drdn =/

ZTD | TECHnology

We aren't coming today. I would but I have no ride without Gifts.

Also, I learned quite a few things this weekend that are going to benefit me a lot at SIIS6. I just wish I would stop losing to Mikey and Tutu lmao.

Juggleguy and I are combining results threads for maximum hype so my share of the results will be up later after I get back home. Running a few errands right now.

:phone:

fZk

Smash Lord
I was going to come to this and I had a ride arranged but he canceled on me the morning just before we was supposed to pick me up only to find out he actually went to the tourney.

I will try to come out to any next ones, but obviously with a different ride this time.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Tutu, I thought you weren't going to this. wtf lol. Tech, the mid tiers are broken. It's unfortunate. And is Zinoto new or am I missing something?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I was going to come to this and I had a ride arranged but he canceled on me the morning just before we was supposed to pick me up only to find out he actually went to the tourney.

I will try to come out to any next ones, but obviously with a different ride this time.
That seriously blows dude :urg:

:phone:

I decided to go since WTP told me that if I went we would win doubles.

and we did

So i entered singles lol.

I'm really salty that brawl ran on so long. There was an hour and a half period of time where absolutely no matches could/were being played. And all we needed was for lain to play winners semi's to move on.

No body watched winners finals. 2 people watched losers finals and 2 people watched grand finals. Most hype tournament of all time.

Probably won't be attending any more tournaments until they start ending at a reasonable time. Brawl could have easily ended at 8 or 9. Instead it dragged onto 11:30. zzzzzzzzz

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone but something needs to be more efficient.

And Zinoto will fit into MI quite well, he's already done the "O, I just lost to a Sheik? Let me hit up a hard counter(Pikachu) that you've all done to me" His Pikachu is a lot better than I expected though, and his Diddy is better than FzK's imo.

Zinoto and Sai are the new Spartakick/Oblivion. 2 kids show up out of nowhere maining the same character and do above expectations lol.

ZTD | TECHnology

Probably won't be attending any more tournaments until they start ending at a reasonable time. Brawl could have easily ended at 8 or 9. Instead it dragged onto 11:30. zzzzzzzzz

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone but something needs to be more efficient.
I don't know what you wanted me to do considering he was busy playing Melee. Melee was soooo much further behind than Brawl I didn't think it would be fair to Robin to steal Lain at that point. And Brawl ended before 11:30.

Honestly, I didn't want to TO this in the first place, and I'm feeling less and less enthused about being a TO in general these days. Brawl probably could have ended a bit earlier I do agree but still. You can start TOing again if you want.... I won't even lie though, a large part of my apathy in ending this at the earliest possible time comes from my waning desire to TO any tournaments right now. It's a ****ty excuse indeed but its how I feel. I have my reasons for this as some of you know. So I might just take a break anyway.

Also results for Juggleguy to copy/paste into his thread:

1: Lain ($50.00) :metaknight: :popo:
2: Mikey Lenetia ($25.00) :peach:
3: Tutu ($10.00) :sheilda:
4: Zinoto :diddy:
5: Hot_ArmS :snake: :metaknight:
5: What's the Point :falco: :metaknight:
7: Roller :popo:
7: Tech_Chase :dedede: :popo: :metaknight:
9: LOE1 :warioc:
9: Sai (MI) :diddy:
9: Gifts :diddy: :marth:
9: 1Der :fox: :mario2:
13: Thugz :metaknight: :pikachu2:
13: Apasher :falco: :metaknight:
13: A7A :ike: :toonlink:
13: Frog :jigglypuff: :lucario:
17: Dino :random:

1: WTP & Tutu ($56.00) :metaknight: / :sheik:
2: Grab Dat A$$ ($24.00) (TC & Mikey) :dedede: / :peach:
3: White Girls Drop Panties(Hot_ArmS & Thugz) :snake: :metaknight: / :metaknight:
4: Gifts and Roller :metaknight: / :pikachu: :lucario:
5: Nango & Ali :random:
5: LOE1 & LOE2 :random:
7: SOIT & TIGL :wolf: / :yoshi2:
7: Dino & NoJ :random:

:random: = I don't know...we had a bunch of new people.

Top Bottom