• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Pounded, A Ggah combo vid starring Hiroshi!!!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
ok guys. this is my way of introducing my Ggah to the smash community. ive been working on this for like 2-3 weeks now, so i hope you all enjoy this ish. i put a lot into this so you better watch the whole fcuking thing. well i'll put it on youtube for now, probably on filefront later.

youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=draeL2Knt8w

this **** is nasteeeee...peace

-hiroshi

Zoro

Smash Champion
hehe make a frikin shiek combo vid noob!

did a good job with the editing
Overall was entertaining and funny

nastee vid boi

Renth

Smash Hero
Good stuff Brian i hope to play you again soon.

FACT OF THE DAY

First time i met Hiroshi was at a smash fest at OTRUs house. We ran a $5 tournament there he was my first round, He beat me.

*pound* Hiroshi to be honest the first time i met you i really didn't like you but mann you grew on me fun stuff hope to see you at Noob1 if i make it.

D

Deleted member

wow that song sucked....and wats a Ggah?

other than that good stuff

h1roshi

Smash Hero
it only sucks if your not into dancehall. i personally dont like rock and a lot of vids are made with rock. but you have to base the vid on the combos and editing. Ggah is my way of saying ganon. "gah" is slang for 'guy" and i used to say g-guy instead of ganon. now i say Ggah...peace

-hiroshi

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
WHOS FALCO WAS THAAT???? what happened to the birdies mindgames????

AND IF IT WERENT FOR LIKE 4-5 PEOPLE IN CFL who ****, CFL wouldnt even exist
ROCK , QUEEN????? TELL THIS KID =)

SOUTH OWNS CENTRAL.....

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
AFTER linguini's we will see who shall rise above all, and well let the statistics talk..... hopefully i dont do bad it will truly emphasize me being a complete idiot..... whats the deal with the crew battles?

h1roshi

Smash Hero
WHOS FALCO WAS THAAT???? what happened to the birdies mindgames????

AND IF IT WERENT FOR LIKE 4-5 PEOPLE IN CFL who ****, CFL wouldnt even exist
ROCK , QUEEN????? TELL THIS KID =)

SOUTH OWNS CENTRAL.....
chillax, its a joke bro. and queen doesnt need to tell me. he shows me by owning me like everytime we play in tournament....peace

-hiroshi

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Why the hell is he called a Ggah? Soon as I saw the name I guessed Ganon, but...wly? lol

*will watch later*

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
i was actually joking too, i just like typing in caps, but like i said linguini's tournament shall do the talking...PEACE

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
That was a nice Ggah video. Well done.

Good stuff Brian i hope to play you again soon.

FACT OF THE DAY

First time i met Hiroshi was at a smash fest at OTRUs house. We ran a $5 tournament there he was my first round, He beat me.

*pound* Hiroshi to be honest the first time i met you i really didn't like you but mann you grew on me fun stuff hope to see you at Noob1 if i make it.
lol, I've played OTRU too, that one day he came to El Salvador.

Iorek

Smash Rookie
i just realized, i dont even play Ggah anymore...peace

-hiroshi
what!? why i just started here and i loved your video you stopped playing him already!?! wow.. it's an inspiration to me anyway i wanna be just like your ganon

Top Bottom