• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get hype! Dguy vs Renth MM!

OTRU...

Smash Champion
well my flight to FL is on the 10th... so um... i'll see ya around FL
cant wait til i see these matches at gigs

nice, so i guess that now that you're back in florida we can do a real crew battle of cake eaters vs noob testament at whichever gigs that you attend to.

Rayku

Smash Lord
so your basing an entire match up off of one round? So by Ioris Mewtwo Beating Chadds ganon that means no ganon can ever beat a mewtwo..?
if that's what was implied, I apologize.

I have never seen Dguy play, and the only time I have really seen Renth play was against chaddd in Ganon dittos, so I have little to no idea of what the outcome will be. I know I played Renth myself, but I have no idea what the match was like, I can't seem to recall it at all (we played in pools at Smash Aid)

If I were to make a bet, I'd go with Renth. So...there's my two cents

Gerbil

Smash Champion
At first site I thought this thread said "Dogy vs Renth" and I was all like "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ****ttttttttttttt" but nope, it's not going down. :(

Guess I'll have to settle for this one instead :p

Top Bottom