• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geraldton Power Rankings Thread. v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
The Perth Geraldton Power Rankings
Panelists: Techno

The Perth Geraldton Power Rankings are a roster of the strongest and most competitive players of Western Australia. The objective of having a Power Rankings is to promote competitive spirit and encourage players to get into or maintain their position in this list. The Panelists have discussed this for nearly a month I think, and we have finally come to a consensus of what we feel are the top 10 of Perth Geraldton in this order. Feel free to disagree with it, but for any disputes you may have there will be reasoning to support our decisions which you may not support. This will be updated where we see fit.

Position Criteria

Tournament Performance: Results and who you defeat are key factors that decide your position
Consistency: Ability to place well in the majority of tournaments is regarded highly
Ability to Compete with the Best: Whether you are able to play well against the finest players is put into strong consideration.

The Power Rankings

I present to you the Perth Geraldton Power Rankings in the following format - Position, Player Name, Character, Movement

#1 Technodeath :dedede: :snake:
#2 Level 9 Luigi :luigi2:
#3 The rest of Geraldton :random:

Honourable Mentions: My face

Zero

Smash Hero
I'm quite aghast about lv 9 Peach and Fox not making the cut. I feel their overall performance outclasses the Luigi on every basis. It seems that the panelist is exhibiting some player bias. I would request a community vote of two new panelists, preferably from the East Coast, in order to raise the stanard and thus, the respectability of this list.

Hater

Smash Ace
I disagree i think adding easterners would lower the "stanard" and also decrease the respectability of this Western Australian power ranking list

Pete278

Smash Lord
As everyone in this thread still intends on playing Brawl competitively, you're all diseased and should feel bad, and thus it's irrelevant who ends up on the committee.

Hater

Smash Ace
Pete if u hate this game so much why do you still have a smashboards account ? surely you can get all your info from real brawlers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom