• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Eggz

Smash Hero
eggz your c0ck is showing put it away my son
its where it needs to be
oh i forgot that people still like dumb stages...

eggz: you may as well forget the concept of green greens vs me.

insta ban
green greens isn't dumb. i play it for the pretty colors and music. ^_^

plus you can apparently fox ditto me there and win like every other peach =.=

if you're not talking about that stuff

YOU'RE NOT PLAYING TO WIN

GET BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD SCRUB HULUD
Dazwa tellin it how it is

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
BTW, i see eggz's sig as an "MM me in atlanta" unless you're actually staying in atlanta the day before or something, you're sorely mistaken if you think that this is anywhere near atlanta, in Location within state and in characteristics.

eggz: i'll never forget you're loveable big fluffy kitten comment to me.

<3

Eggz

Smash Hero
BTW, i see eggz's sig as an "MM me in atlanta" unless you're actually staying in atlanta the day before or something, you're sorely mistaken if you think that this is anywhere near atlanta, in Location within state and in characteristics.

eggz: i'll never forget you're loveable big fluffy kitten comment to me.

<3
those are cosplay money matches taking place at the airport, you silly big fluffy kitten

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I've got the CDE drawings saved on my phone in a hideously low res form. If anyone can get pics from their phone to a computer easily (Verizon locks that feature on my phone), let me know and I'll send them to you.

Top Bottom