• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GEORGIA MELEE ~ Feb 4th ~ Smashfest at SPSU (Marietta, GA)~ FEAT. MAD BOOTY

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i think brawl is fun when you're not playing low or mid level players

BigLøu

Smash Lord
It was rhetorical, I already know how you guys feel about Brawl.
If I'm there I usually get some brawl going.

Although I will probably not be here if something happens, but I'll see you guys at revival( the people going that is)

D

Deleted member

Cool. I'll be going tomorrow and I'll phone and message a bunch of people to come as well.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
i think brawl is fun when you're not playing low or mid level players
I think brawl is fun when I replace the b with an m, the r with an e, the a with an l, the w with an e, and the l with an e... :)

I mean, it takes a bit of effort, but then I can really find brawl fun =P

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I think brawl is fun when I replace the b with an m, the r with an e, the a with an l, the w with an e, and the l with an e... :)

I mean, it takes a bit of effort, but then I can really find brawl fun =P
a gamecube controller doesn't have a "w" button.

noob

tubes

Smash Ace
Travis once again attempts to start a smashfest at a venue that is not his with only 2 days notice.

D

Deleted member

We don't need to contact them if its in the dorm lobby.

Just show up, bring a couple tv's, a few set ups, and we're good to go.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
how do you plan to get inside the dorm lobby? Have you contacted Ron? Do you have a key to get inside?

D

Deleted member

how do you plan to get inside the dorm lobby? Have you contacted Ron? Do you have a key to get inside?
It's not the ****ing vault from Mission Impossible.

I'm gonna walk up. Next, I will knock on the door. Lastly, whoever is there will let me in.

I know it's complicated. I don't expect you to understand high science.

I talked to Ron. We can do a smashfest there. We won't have access to the tables we normally have, so we'll have to make do with what is likely a smaller smashfest of 6-8 people.

So be there.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
It's not the ****ing vault from Mission Impossible.

I'm gonna walk up. Next, I will knock on the door. Lastly, whoever is there will let me in.

I know it's complicated. I don't expect you to understand high science.

I talked to Ron. We can do a smashfest there. We won't have access to the tables we normally have, so we'll have to make do with what is likely a smaller smashfest of 6-8 people.

So be there.
yeah boy. I know how easy it is to get inside lol. But I'm just saying. Don't make plans if you don't have the plans. And also it was spring break, so you couldn't depend on **** like that. But yah, it doesn't matter anymore lol ;)

;)

SleepyK

so i'm back in the area, and i wanna play some peeps! who wants to play? i have 2 potential setups at my place, plus an extra tv if needed. c'mon guys, i got da melee fevah....
come visit me in rome. :) it's only like 40 minutes max
you guys should add me on facebook so i can add you to that GA melee group.

anthony i would appreciate it if you started using the FB group i just recently added you to to announce smashfests, as that way peopel can't complain about missing them and not having GA organized or whatever.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
you guys should add me on facebook so i can add you to that GA melee group.

anthony i would appreciate it if you started using the FB group i just recently added you to to announce smashfests, as that way peopel can't complain about missing them and not having GA organized or whatever.
Quoted for emphasis/truth.

SleepyK

it's a private group, i'm uncertain atm about adding people whose interest in melee is only tentative

edit: will you guys actually show up?

Top Bottom