• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GEORGIA MELEE ~ Feb 4th ~ Smashfest at SPSU (Marietta, GA)~ FEAT. MAD BOOTY

Nana Banana

Smash Apprentice
Well I figure after the holiday is over and such, we can start having them regularly again. I can't wait! ^_^ Looks like a lot of new people on here have found the community. I encourage you all to come whenever we do have one.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
will be at my appt new years eve (i like MY tv better than my parents, plus i have a nice sound system). its going to be pretty much a night of movies, games (mainly halo/tf2, but smash if people do show up *shrugs*), and bad food. i don't expect anyone to show up, but just know if you don't have anywhere to go the appt is open.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
I want to watch evil dead as I welcome in the new year. If I get bored around 11 o may drive over, it depends how I feel. Got a problem with that?

Rayku

Smash Lord
Henry walked into a house as the new year came. We were afraid he was going to spend it wallowing in a creek

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Almost did. Saw a blue bird flying out while I was making my way through a drainage pipe. Walked in literally as the clock changed. Felt good.

D

Deleted member

Due to all the recent snow and school starting up, I'd guess it might be around next week.

****ing snow

Oh and guess what, more snow on Thursday...

D

Deleted member

A lot of people are going to G6 in NC this weekend.

If we have a smashfest, It'll be a small one.

PM me your number meatpopsicle. I don't think I have it.

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
Any upcoming smash opportunities for me? My Falcon got at least a bit better, so Hopefully I won't be a pushover this time.

D

Deleted member

I dunno. It's been a bit dry since there's been no WaBa.

If any tournament happens at all for Melee in Ga, it'd be nice or weekly smashfests for that matter.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Ron is planning a really nice smashfest for us on February 4th or 5th. Players from Columbus will be coming, so it'll be good.

GOD!

Smash Ace
5th is my birthday!
Man I wonder if anyone would be awesome enough to drive me to this then.
If I gave them a lot of gas money. A kid can dream.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
On February 4th, 2011, SPSU will be hosting a MELEE-ONLY smashfest located in the Howell Dorm Lobby. We're setting it up to be really nice since we're having smashers from Columbus visit us.

Info
*The smashfest starts at 3 PM and goes on all night
*There will be at least 7 set ups for us to use
*Housing is available if you need a place to crash for the night **ask me for details**
*The smashfest is located in the Howell Dorm Lobby
*Melee only (nothing personal with Brawl. This is just a one-time deal)

Confirmed:
Alpha, Kismet, Gerbil + Other Columbus people
FullMetal
Rayku
BigLou
BBQ
Ron
Ovonte
Naquan
Chris (Doctor Mario Guy)
Tubes
Dr. Pepper
The Great Wazoo
Marsfool (?lol?)
Gadiel VaStar
Archaic
Masterspeaks

Maybe:
DruggedFox
SleepyK
DashDanceDan
-Fatality-
AML
Spank That Dill

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I can't wait to play you Alpha, lol. You are definitely one of my favorite people to play against.

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
Apparently I regularly attend these smashfest. Thats an impressive drive. Youre obviously just trying to use my name (and BigO's) for hype. But whatever. Ill be there.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
lol I guess I haven't updated this thread in a while. But I'll keep your name there. When people see "Rooktionary" they're like oh **** I have to go to this now.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
10 years in the future I will be hosting international tournaments. The only featured player in the title will be you.

LUUUUUUURVE

tubes

Smash Ace
I'm actually going skiing when this is going on so I won't be there. You can keep me on the list though.

Top Bottom