• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GEORGIA MELEE ~ Feb 4th ~ Smashfest at SPSU (Marietta, GA)~ FEAT. MAD BOOTY

D

Deleted member

If you can, come Thursday. There will probably be a larger smashfest then.

Is there gonna be a smashfest today then?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
btw, smashfest tonight. just an fyi (seems appropriate that i should announce it since i'm usually the one being told that my apartment is being used >_>)

Nana Banana

Smash Apprentice
LOL. Really is there a texting list? I'd like to be put on it.

And by the way, to anyone who lives nearby SPSU, I drive, :) So I can likely give rides. Just lemme know through PM and I'll give you my numba. I text.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i'll call you that day if i do head up. i'm starting my day about an hour later than expected, so it may not happen :\ we'll see, though.

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
So is a Smashfest gonna happen any time soon? I wanna play some GA folks before I have to go back to school and work my *** off again. If not, I'm down to travel a bit or have one or more people over if someone can bring an extra setup.

I live in the Marietta area and I play a Fox and Falco that are conducive to being delicious combo food... ;)

Saltix

Smash Lord
So is a Smashfest gonna happen any time soon? I wanna play some GA folks before I have to go back to school and work my *** off again. If not, I'm down to travel a bit or have one or more people over if someone can bring an extra setup.

I live in the Marietta area and I play a Fox and Falco that are conducive to being delicious combo food... ;)
Do you play brawl?
I go to school in Kennesaw, mainly play brawl but I will play some melee

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
I think I can make it up so you guys can use the appt... but nobody can stay the night since I have to back home for my dad to use the car :p

D

Deleted member

Yes. Lets start the day off early with Melee so it will make up for the fact that there will be no all nighter of Melee.

My capture card is hungry.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
hm... just realized i would need to pick my dad up at 5... but i may be able to come back after... no promises on anything, though.

Top Bottom