• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENOSECT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
this guy desearves a thread he is like a mixture between mewtwo and deoxys but i think since arceus just came out he represents bassically like a lol "false masiah" lol he was a robot designed to hurt people who did not follow team plasmas plans and if they dont obey team plasma !BAAM! genosect attacks them with his cannon of distruction lol i love this guy he's like the next mewtwo i personally dont even think he's a real pokemon xd i want to see him fight mewtwo i seriouslly think it might happen because mewtwo beileaves pokemon and humans shouldent be together where as genosect thinks other-wise they have rivaling stats and arceus would be a good fight to against genosect like mewtwo fights genosect and allmost gets KO'd and arceus saves him and explains how we should live together... that could/would also be a good ending plus hardley any of the pokemon are half ***** as they have been lately... genosect could be the best thing since mewtwo man... where did mewtwo go? i remember last time i saw him was at the end of mewtwo returns it was stated he travels threw places searching for a place where him and his pokemon can live in peace traveling by night... what if mewtwo ran off to isshu? and all this goes down i would worship pokemon forever :)
****** of each gen:
1st gen-mewtwo
2nd gen-entei
3rd gen-deoxys
4th gen-darkrai i guess...
5th gen-GENOSECT

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Why don't you explain what it is before having a nerdgasm over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom