• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno in Brawl. O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

kainsword

Smash Journeyman
Although the text edits were pretty spot on, the character model was so horribly designed that it was evident that it was the final nail in the coffin.

I'd like Geno in SSB4. But that rendition of him was pretty bad.

acv

Smash Journeyman
he even put geno's face in the top left corner of the stage selection screen,he did a good editing job.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
wait, is this guy european? That's the only chance of it being real. They got SMRPG on VC last Friday.

So the only potential way i can think of for this to not be a fake:

1. SMRPG comes with geno without even telling us, or maybe like a part or something (why the game freezes)

2. This person downloaded it

3. They have a messed up wii clock.
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn No.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Yeah, probably. But it's bound to happen every game where things are unlockable if it's popular, because there's always some morons out there who actually think they're funny by doing that, and then there's the hundreds of morons that actually believe it and spread it, etc.

Haha! You serious? Luckily, I don't think anyone I know is stupid enough to fall for it...well, that's not true. But none of them have asked me about it, at least.
Completely serious. When I say that there's no more screenshots or video, they say "Well he's so hard to get! No one has him yet!"

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
:ness:

Who knew him before Smash Bros.? Not a lot of people.
I was the only person in my class to know who Ness was.

Ness got in for being one of the main characters of an excellent, well-executed RPG that defines the SNES as the greatest console ever and the glory that was once Nintendo, but sadly never got Final Fantasy status, although WAY more deserving. Say, this sounds familiar...

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero

Xydeit

Smash Cadet
I'm not playing anything. I made a video. You guys are watching it and discussing it.

Xydeit

Smash Cadet
Isn't it better for me to say nothing? =3
The truth is that I made this video. And you're watching it. I'm still trying to get further with Geno every couple days or so. But it's been a month since I've made any progress.
What happens if it's real?
What happens if it's an edit?
What happens if it's a hack?

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Isn't it better for me to say nothing? =3
The truth is that I made this video. And you're watching it. I'm still trying to get further with Geno every couple days or so. But it's been a month since I've made any progress.
What happens if it's real?
What happens if it's an edit?
What happens if it's a hack?
Its an edit and we all know it.

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
1.What happens if it's real?
2.What happens if it's an edit?
3.What happens if it's a hack?
1.Fans rejoice and many are dumbfounded
2.We compliment you on your video editing skills
3.You go into the hall of fame

Looks good from here ^_^

awlccl123

Smash Apprentice
We know it's an edit, now go do Megaman.

And if you want to prove it's not an edit, tell people how you did it so they can prove it real or fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom