• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

gebi

Cloud Prince
He had originally come to earth to recapture the seven stars but this time he is coming back to stop all the villians being added to smash.

I always prefer if Geno Blast was his recovery and Geno Boost was more of a Monado/Deep Breathing type move. Or if you want to get really interesting. Geno Boost as his Neutral B and that charges to determine how strong the rest of his moves are. (Uses Red Stars as an indicator like with KO Punch/Limit Meter) And you spend the Power on another special move.

He would be similar to how Cloud's Limit works but it is quick to charge and not as strong as Cloud's limit options. (So it is constantly vital to Geno's success in battle)
What if he could also use geno boost in team battles to buff his allys attack too? It would be very limited and probably wont last too long and at all and may even have some kind of cooldown to make it balanced but itd be awesome.

Or he sees Bandana Dee's Spear and just freakin thousand yard stares because all he can picture is Yaridovich haha

That was a ***** of a bossfight...
You're right. Poor mallow didnt even get a chance to fight. He was just using HP Rain and restoring flowers all battle

I always prefer if Geno Blast was his recovery and Geno Boost was more of a Monado/Deep Breathing type move. Or if you want to get really interesting. Geno Boost as his Neutral B and that charges to determine how strong the rest of his moves are. (Uses Red Stars as an indicator like with KO Punch/Limit Meter) And you spend the Power on another special move.

He would be similar to how Cloud's Limit works but it is quick to charge and not as strong as Cloud's limit options. (So it is constantly vital to Geno's success in battle)
What if he could also use geno boost in team battles to buff his allys attack too? It would be very limited and probably wont last too long and at all and may even have some kind of cooldown to make it balanced but itd be awesome.

Last edited:

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Well, if youre going to charge it, then youre taking the risk of being gimped since it takes a while, so I don't think it shouldnt count just cuz of going for the ledge. Anyway, there aren't a lot of boosting moves, so it'd be cool to see someone else have one.
Well, I'm not thinking of it as a charge so much as a command--like WFT's deep breathing combined with Duck Hunt's up B. You enter the command to start, immediately begin ascending, then get a chance as it wears off to tap B once more (Like SMRPG and Deep Breathing) to get the stat boost. It's not that you charge before ascending like Diddy's rocketbarrels--you move immediately once the command is input, and can easily get your full height recovery. But the bonus requires the full height, on the ground or otherwise. This way, it would be very situational.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I imagine Geno but really fast and can pack a punch

But gets knocked around easier.

Glass Cannon, like he is in the game
A glass puppet?

Isn't that dangerous for a toy? :awesome:

(but really that is ideal. Would be a nice contrast to Mega Man specifically actually. Would make that a sick 1v1 duel actually)

grizby2

Smash Lord
Well, I'm not thinking of it as a charge so much as a command--like WFT's deep breathing combined with Duck Hunt's up B. You enter the command to start, immediately begin ascending, then get a chance as it wears off to tap B once more (Like SMRPG and Deep Breathing) to get the stat boost. It's not that you charge before ascending like Diddy's rocketbarrels--you move immediately once the command is input, and can easily get your full height recovery. But the bonus requires the full height, on the ground or otherwise. This way, it would be very situational.
maybe he wouldn't necessarily do the jump if he's grounded, ala bowser/DK

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
So... I am sort of working on a project. It sounds super great in my head and may be a bit more than I can chew, but I really wanna try. I bought a domain and I want to build a website for all of us Geno supporters.

I want it to contain a section about Geno and who he is as a character. ( History, Story, Moves, Weapons, etc.)

I want it to contain a section about our Movement. A History of his support since the beginning. The cases we have made for his inclusion, every time we and Geno have been acknowledged by Nintendo, Sakurai, and the internet in general. And of course why we feel like now is time he has shown the brightest on the horizon.

And Finally, I want a section I call Star Hill. I imagine it to be a collection of Artwork, Links to video content, Custom Movesets, Imagined Intro Synopses, and anything else that can be considered our wishes given form. I want each fan's contribution to be cited and don't want anyone to go unrecognized for the work they've done.

--

I plan on working on it bit by bit in my free time. I work for a hosting company, so I don't really have to worry about hosting costs and such. I'm going to start out building it on my company's website builder, but if it seems like its needed I may move to a content management system like Wordpress. Especially if the amount of content we collect really climbs. We will have to see.

So I guess I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in helping me collect content. Art, writings, etc. Anyone willing to help me make this little pipe dream a success. I'll be working on it in my free time, but any help is appreciated and can certainly help expedite the process.

And finally, do you all think this is a good idea? If it takes off the ground I truly believe this can be something great. A monument to our fight and a testament to our convictions. Right now all I have is the domain finalized. I have both a website builder and cPanel hosting, so I can experiment with multiple options.

Either way, I'm certain with our communities help and input we could make this spectacular. And I'd want to provide a direct link to this thread as well so that anyone that stumbles onto the website can join us here for discussion and to pledge support.

I'm sure you're all wondering what the domain name is, so I'll leave off with that. Keep in mind that it's currently just a parked domain and not yet attached to anything.

geno.blue

Mariobro_

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mariobro_WiiU
3DS FC
1805-2375-5612
Switch FC
7913-4114-6709
So... I am sort of working on a project. It sounds super great in my head and may be a bit more than I can chew, but I really wanna try. I bought a domain and I want to build a website for all of us Geno supporters.

I want it to contain a section about Geno and who he is as a character. ( History, Story, Moves, Weapons, etc.)

I want it to contain a section about our Movement. A History of his support since the beginning. The cases we have made for his inclusion, every time we and Geno have been acknowledged by Nintendo, Sakurai, and the internet in general. And of course why we feel like now is time he has shown the brightest on the horizon.

And Finally, I want a section I call Star Hill. I imagine it to be a collection of Artwork, Links to video content, Custom Movesets, Imagined Intro Synopses, and anything else that can be considered our wishes given form. I want each fan's contribution to be cited and don't want anyone to go unrecognized for the work they've done.

--

I plan on working on it bit by bit in my free time. I work for a hosting company, so I don't really have to worry about hosting costs and such. I'm going to start out building it on my company's website builder, but if it seems like its needed I may move to a content management system like Wordpress. Especially if the amount of content we collect really climbs. We will have to see.

So I guess I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in helping me collect content. Art, writings, etc. Anyone willing to help me make this little pipe dream a success. I'll be working on it in my free time, but any help is appreciated and can certainly help expedite the process.

And finally, do you all think this is a good idea? If it takes off the ground I truly believe this can be something great. A monument to our fight and a testament to our convictions. Right now all I have is the domain finalized. I have both a website builder and cPanel hosting, so I can experiment with multiple options.

Either way, I'm certain with our communities help and input we could make this spectacular. And I'd want to provide a direct link to this thread as well so that anyone that stumbles onto the website can join us here for discussion and to pledge support.

I'm sure you're all wondering what the domain name is, so I'll leave off with that. Keep in mind that it's currently just a parked domain and not yet attached to anything.

geno.blue
this is a great idea and i'm totally down for it. would love to see this happen, if i can think of anything to contribute to it i'll be sure to let you know. best of luck with it!

Demonfunds

Smash Journeyman
Out of all the character supporters I've seen you guys have always seemed the most chill to me, with that being said can i be added to the support list?

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett

--

geno.blue
Interesting idea. I could probably type some stuff up for this if this idea gets off the ground. Particularly, I could probably adapt some stuff from an old "updated OP" I wrote for this thread a while back for the "About Geno" section.

domriver

Smash Lord
I wanted to throw this down in here, as I've been making these points to sceptics in the Geno Discord so I thought it'd be time to put them here.

A lot of people are thinking that Square wouldn't have said yes to Sakurai WHEN (not if) he asked if they could have Geno playable. Square has been on a bit of a downward spiral in the eyes of us the consumers in recent history. We want Geno, and Square is doing effectively nothing with him. Consumers hate anti-consumer practices. I think that if Square wants/wanted to turn their reputation around (and they're a business, so they do), they'd want to give the consumers one of the highest requested characters in Smash history. This is merely speculation, but I think that during Smash 4 DLC days, Square said "Okay, we'll let you have Geno but you gotta put a Final Fantasy character in there too" which is how we got Cloud, and then since a lot of resources were spent on Cloud, Corrin, and Bayo, Geno was pushed off to the next game. In the meantime, Sakurai gives us a Mii Costume with a splash screen just to show that he knows what we want. I am a firm believer that the Mii Costumes we got late into Smash 4 are going to be indicative of the characters we get.

The only problem here is that while it's guaranteed that Square and Sakurai shook hands on Geno, it could've been Nintendo executives that initially said no because "who remembers a blue doll from a single spinoff game late into the SNES's life" until the ballot results came in. Of course, we got King K. Rool almost solely off the ballot, as not even the higher-ups at Nintendo were aware of the sheer magnitude of his popularity. I wouldn't say that Geno and King K. Rool got similar representation in the ballot, as it's fairly obvious King K. Rool was one of if not the highest placer on the ballot, but if we're saying K. Rool is a Tier 1, then Geno is among the likes of Isaac and Shantae in the lower part of Tier 1/upper part of Tier 2.

The stars seem to be aligning too much for Geno. Nintendo acknowledging Mario RPG on Twitter with the little Team Geno / Team Mallow thing seems to be the tipping point. Common sense confirms Geno in Ultimate.
Agreed. I believe this may very well be the case for Geno. Also Nintendo Bosses could have also told him Cloud first Geno later at any rate i do believe that Square is fine with both.

Klimax

Smash Ace
Agreed. I believe this may very well be the case for Geno. Also Nintendo Bosses could have also told him Cloud first Geno later at any rate i do believe that Square is fine with both.
I'm 100% sure you're right. We have to be realistic, Nintendo and Square Enix would not be fine with Geno representing Square Enix (especially since Geno is a Mario character, people would associate him with Nintendo), that's why they needed someone more iconic. And the fact that they took Cloud even though he never made an appearance on a Nintendo system is, at least in my opinion, the proof that they wanted a HUGE Square Enix rep before getting Geno who, in the collective unconscious, will just be "an obscure Mario rep".

When i first saw Cloud i was like "damn you Cloud, you stole Geno's spot, i hate you !" but now, i think that's him being in the game is a blessing for Geno's inclusion !

I'll play team battles with Cloud and Geno ! :laugh:

Last edited:

ctt4lfecw

Smash Ace
I'm 100% sure you're right. We have to be realistic, Nintendo and Square Enix would not be fine with Geno representing Square Enix (especially since Geno is a Mario character, people would associate him with Nintendo), that's why they needed someone more iconic. And the fact that they took Cloud even though he never made an appearance on a Nintendo system is, at least in my opinion, the proof that they wanted a HUGE Square Enix rep before getting Geno who, in the collective unconscious, will just be "an obscure Mario rep".

When i first saw Cloud i was like "damn you Cloud, you stole Geno's spot, i hate you !" but now, i think that's him being in the game is a blessing for Geno's inclusion !

I'll play team battles with Cloud and Geno ! :laugh:
Cloud kicked the door open. Sakurai baited Square to get whom he truly wanted. Geno.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
Got it. I wonder if it's a system that takes care of that, or if it's on individual basis? Would be better to see if it's actual spam, or if it's relevant. But I guess it's to streamline the task. I don't like that, but if it's to make it easier on mods and not have to check all the time I can understand.

I didn't picture Geno as being fast, but you're right, he's the fastest.. I never payed attention to speed in the game because level ups didn't include that.
But here's the thing, Peach is said to be faster than Mario in there. In Smash mario is faster. So, what do you make of that.

I like fast characters so I wouldn't mind being faster than mario. Though he'd be a projectile user, so he shouldn't be too too fast either. So, maybe about mario's speed or a tiny lil bit more?
The problem with your logic here is Mario and Peach have dozens of games to reference for their speeds, and Geno has one. And in that game he’s the fastest character, so it’d make sense that he’d be pretty quick in smash

Klimax

Smash Ace
Cloud kicked the door open. Sakurai baited Square to get whom he truly wanted. Geno.
I think it was the deal all along, i'm sure Square refused Geno's inclusion since they wanted a bigger rep first and Sakurai didn't do anything because at Brawl's time, he didn't know what was going to happen with third party. And Smash 4 is the proof that you can two characters from the same third party and at this moment, Sakurai included a Square character who wasn't even likely. This is not a coincidence in my opinion.

I'm sure he said "hey Square, guess what ? You can have two characters, let's make a deal, we include one of your big boys, the biggest if you want and then, you let me include Geno". And i'm sure Square said yes !

MattX20

Smash Hero
I can't imagine Square turning Sakurai down on this. They get a second character of theirs in, they get more money out of the deal, and fans who wanted Geno to return would be happy. Plus, as stated before, if they didn't want Geno or any Super Mario RPG content in Smash, the Mii Gunner costume would never have happened.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I can't imagine Square turning Sakurai down on this. They get a second character of theirs in, they get more money out of the deal, and fans who wanted Geno to return would be happy. Plus, as stated before, if they didn't want Geno or any Super Mario RPG content in Smash, the Mii Gunner costume would never have happened.
TBH I'm not even sure who owns the rights to Geno anymore (would need a source to figure it out).

Plus like... if Square Enix said "no" and Sakurai revealed that, Square Enix reputation and likely stock value would take a hit.

Sakurai and Smash have power in console video games like Thanos with all the Infinity Stones ATM.

MattX20

Smash Hero
TBH I'm not even sure who owns the rights to Geno anymore (would need a source to figure it out).

Plus like... if Square Enix said "no" and Sakurai revealed that, Square Enix reputation and likely stock value would take a hit.

Sakurai and Smash have power in console video games like Thanos with all the Infinity Stones ATM.
Mario and Luigi SuperStar Saga mentioned very clearly in the credits that Square owns Geno, and was noticably removed from the remaster for it probably because of copyright reasons.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
That’s you guys theory

Sakurai would say

I let cloud in if you let me put in Geno for the next one and a mii costume in this.

Not to crazy but I don’t think that’s the case.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Mario and Luigi SuperStar Saga mentioned very clearly in the credits that Square owns Geno, and was noticably removed from the remaster for it probably because of copyright reasons.
Right but I've heard other things in regards to the ownership of the Super Mario RPG characters. There's weird ownership situations when things like this happen in an established series too (see: Rare not getting the rights of original characters from the Donkey Kong Country/DK64 games but completely owning everything Banjo and Conker-related, including those characters, despite both of them debuting in Diddy Kong Racing).

Teeb147

Smash Legend
That’s you guys theory

Sakurai would say

I let cloud in if you let me put in Geno for the next one and a mii costume in this.

Not to crazy but I don’t think that’s the case.
Cloud was DLC, so it's not like it was all in the works beforehand. The relationship being made correctly might have been a bit late in the game. He might have been planning for Geno too but couldn't squeeze that in yet.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Guys, people have been pointing out that there isn’t a square assist trophy...

What if it’s mallow?
I doubt he'd be the Square Enix assist trophy given he's a Mario character. I'm going to say...

75% chance it's another FFVII character.
15% chance it's a repeating FF character like chocobo, moogle, or dark mage.
10% it's someone from Dragon Quest or Kingdom Hearts.

Klimax

Smash Ace
Moogle and Dark Mage could, Nintendo fans are already familiar with them (they're in Mario Basketball and Mario Sports Mix).
Or maybe Sephiroth ?
Or maybe Blue Slime who could call an army of different slimes. Or that mecha that blue slime has in "rocket slime"

MattX20

Smash Hero
My guess is if another FF7 character becomes an AT, it's probably Sephiroth, Tifa, or Aeris.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't think any FF characters are going to get in because the music section listed the FF icon as FF7 specifically.

So does the Smash website, in fact

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Supposed to be Terra, according to one of the few 'accurate up til now' leaks.

It makes no sense to make the argument for icons, which can easily be changed, and wouldn't be FF anyway as that would be too big of a clue.

"
On July 3rd, 2018, NeoGAF user WhisslBlank made a post in a thread. He stated the following:
"

No one predicted Chrom to be an echo of Roy, so while I don't pay too much to leaks, this one really caught my eye. That and I really love Terra :)
I find a few of the future characters he talks about in future posts a tad odd, like Soren as an echo, but it may be from different sources, or it may be true somehow. Anyway, just an interesting piece.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Supposed to be Terra, according to one of the few 'accurate up til now' leaks.

It makes no sense to make the argument for icons, which can easily be changed, and wouldn't be FF anyway as that would be too big of a clue.

"
On July 3rd, 2018, NeoGAF user WhisslBlank made a post in a thread. He stated the following:
"

No one predicted Chrom to be an echo of Roy, so while I don't pay too much to leaks, this one really caught my eye. That and I really love Terra :)
I find a few of the future characters he talks about in future posts a tad odd, like Soren as an echo, but it may be from different sources, or it may be true somehow. Anyway, just an interesting piece.
That leak can be ignored from the fact they have Galacta Knight on it, and not only does Meta Knight still have the Galacta Knight colors, they made the colors CLOSER to Galacta Knight

Teeb147

Smash Legend
That leak can be ignored from the fact they have Galacta Knight on it, and not only does Meta Knight still have the Galacta Knight colors, they made the colors CLOSER to Galacta Knight
You can ignore it if you want, just wanted to share it since it's relevant. I'm not going to ignore it because first his info, like others, could be from different/multiple sources, and second because I want Terra and I'm going to justify whatever happens in a way that makes her possible. :)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You can ignore it if you want, just wanted to share it since it's relevant. I'm not going to ignore it because first his info, like others, could be from different/multiple sources, and second because I want Terra and I'm going to justify whatever happens in a way that makes her possible. :)
It's also been shown that the first post and the second post were probably by different people.

Because of that, the ONLY information useful from the Neogaf leak to US is that Square does have a character but the author doesn't know who they are

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
It's also been shown that the first post and the second post were probably by different people.

Because of that, the ONLY information useful from the Neogaf leak to US is that Square does have a character but the author doesn't know who they are
Could be him, could be another with sources, or not, doesn't matter too much when you take it all with big grains of salt.

Apparently there was this clue at some point: "Beloved little guy, with blue as his favorite color."
Sounds like Geno to me. just saying.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Could be him, could be another with sources, or not, doesn't matter too much when you take it all with big grains of salt.

Apparently there was this clue at some point: "Beloved little guy, with blue as his favorite color."
Sounds like Geno to me. just saying.
It sounded like that to me too, but others are saying Bandana Dee because he wears a blue bandana. And he is smaller

Teeb147

Smash Legend
It sounded like that to me too, but others are saying Bandana Dee because he wears a blue bandana. And he is smaller
I didn't think of that, that's true.
At first I didn't like leaks, but now I kind of find they're fun because they can give hope, and at the same time you don't want to limit yourself to them, and I wouldn't be surprised if all of them will be disproved as wholes in a next direct. But that doesn't mean there aren't a few tidbits that are actually true, from a source that did see or have access to some info at some point.

Can't wait to see what actually happens.

kingkalamari

Smash Cadet
What I don't like about this "hint leaks" is they are intentionally ambiguous so post reveal whoever gets revealed can be fit to the hint. Geno, Bandanna Dee, Gooey, Porky, Kamek, Wonder Blue, Magolor, Tails, etc etc could all fit in that hint. Saw people trying to fit that codename leak awhile ago that "Prime Ribs" was Dark Samus, which I'm really skeptical of.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
TBH I've completely ruled out Bandanna Dee as a newcomer for what? The 2nd or 3rd Smash game in a row.

I don't think Bandanna Dee has much hype behind him, whereas Geno... oh man. I can't even begin to explain this hype train.

Dragon lord

Lord of all Dragons
TBH I've completely ruled out Bandanna Dee as a newcomer for what? The 2nd or 3rd Smash game in a row.

I don't think Bandanna Dee has much hype behind him, whereas Geno... oh man. I can't even begin to explain this hype train.
There are Lots of People that are hyped about bandana dee surprisingly, to the point where if Bandana dee was snubbed we could get another Waluigi in Ultimate/Mewtwo before DLC situation

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
There are Lots of People that are hyped about bandana dee surprisingly, to the point where if Bandana dee was snubbed we could get another Waluigi in Ultimate/Mewtwo before DLC situation
Waluigi will not be playable in this game. The main people crying for him are bad "memers" that just regurgitate the same lines thinking they're comedians but they're really just obnoxious idiots with no sense of originality because they lost their identity in the depths of the internet.

We should honestly feel bad for actual Waluigi fans that have to be associated with them. It has got to suck for them on so many fronts...

Last edited:

Dan

Smash Lord
I will NEVER understand the popularity of Waluigi, but who am I to judge? I typically feel the same way, I want to see the majority of the big fan bases to be pleased. That being said, I don't think Krystal is unreasonable at all. I think she still has a decent fan base, and frankly I think she's a much better character than Waluigi. I also feel she represents her series better than Waluigi does. That being said, there is no denying the overwhelming support that Waluigi is getting. I also feel if Wolf didn't get cut in Smash 4, Krystal would have been playable in Ultimate.

I actually wondered how people would treat any of those polls. Me personally, Geno is far and away my number one. The only character that I had even remotely close was King K. Rool, and he got confirmed. So any time I do a poll or a ballot, Geno is my obvious choice. If I had to choose any others, I look at the fan bases. I didn't get very far in Golden Sun, but I would love to see Isaac in. I think Skull Kid is an interesting character and I love the Legend of Zelda series. Bandana Dee is another character I have no ties with, but I want to see in because of the fans. The only other character I really want to see that I have any attachment to is Banjo Kazooie. I loved those games for the N64, but I'm trying to be realistic. I know they are a long shot. I'd like to see Dixie too. Even though I think she's more likely as an echo, I'd want to see her being a unique fighter. So for me, the polls are fairy easy.
You are my clone... er, excuse me: Echo.

On that particular survey, the five other newcomers I chose for myself (obviously Geno was the sixth) were Ray, Skull Kid, Mach Rider, Banjo and Gengar; if I was actually choosing the roster for the game though, I would please the fans and swap Ray, Mach Rider and Gengar with Bandana Dee, Isaac and Dixie. It's just like the rock star: do you go out and play the hits, or the deep cuts for the hardcore? I think the balance is key.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
this is a great idea and i'm totally down for it. would love to see this happen, if i can think of anything to contribute to it i'll be sure to let you know. best of luck with it!
Interesting idea. I could probably type some stuff up for this if this idea gets off the ground. Particularly, I could probably adapt some stuff from an old "updated OP" I wrote for this thread a while back for the "About Geno" section.
To you both, Awesome. =) Please send me a message here at Smashboards so I can keep track of interest. The same with anyone else interested in helping. I'm going to be gone for about a week starting tomorrow. (I have a Vegas vacation planned) But I'll be back on Thursday night. =)

MattX20

Smash Hero
This page right here has me 100% convinced Geno is in Ultimate.

If you guys remember a while back about the observation from JoeStronger about the Vifam figure's rifle being used, this page and the lack of the Geno Beam gun has me convinced thoroughly he will be in the game and we don't need any leaks for solid evidence to prove he's in. Sakurai clued us in all along.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
This page right here has me 100% convinced Geno is in Ultimate.

If you guys remember a while back about the observation from JoeStronger about the Vifam figure's rifle being used, this page and the lack of the Geno Beam gun has me convinced thoroughly he will be in the game and we don't need any leaks for solid evidence to prove he's in. Sakurai clued us in all along.
Um, where exactly is that from, because I am not seeing the importance of this, given how old the drawings look.

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
Um, where exactly is that from, because I am not seeing the importance of this, given how old the drawings look.
I think what he's saying is that since Geno's gun isn't included in these official Mario RPG renders, it would make sense for Sakurai to purchase a Vifam figure for it's rifle in order to model Geno's gun in Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom