• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior #Geno4Smash - Everyone's gotta do their part! Vote Geno

Steelia

Smash Champion
The Geno fanbase has actively been doing stuff since 2001. This ground has been touched on a number of times. Mario Kart, Mario Party, the Mario sports games, cameos in the other Mario RPGs, a true sequel to SMRPG, etc. His fans have pushed for him to appear in more than Smash over the years.
I was so happy when I heard the Mushroom Kingdom theme from SMRPG was in Fortune Street. It wasn't Geno, but it definitely rekindled the flame for my love of the game.

Quillion

Smash Hero
Same could be said about Lucas, Ice climbers, Roy, Marth, WFT, Shulk, anyone who had one game. Literally not a factor. People still want them, sooo.
False equivalence. Geno isn't even THE main protagonist in his one game unlike all the other characters you've just mentioned. He's a popular second-string party member in a Mario RPG.

That's an even worse position than being a one-shot Zelda character, since at least one-shot Zelda characters are treated as relevant to their franchise by Nintendo. But being a one-shot character in a spinoff for Mario is not a recipe for relevance.

The Geno fanbase has actively been doing stuff since 2001. This ground has been touched on a number of times. Mario Kart, Mario Party, the Mario sports games, cameos in the other Mario RPGs, a true sequel to SMRPG, etc. His fans have pushed for him to appear in more than Smash over the years.
Is there anything resembling a Geno fansite anywhere? I'd love to see it.

It's too bad the best Geno's ever gotten is that one really brief cameo in Superstar Saga (which they unfortunately had to reveal that Square held too many rights to him for comfort):

But you know what, I do support ALL of the Mario RPG characters getting more recognition. Maybe not necessarily as playable characters in Smash, but maybe Assist Trophies as well as appearing as collectible Trophies.

And I'm tired of having the RPG characters being exiled from the Mario spinoffs. I'm sure everyone will agree that they'd prefer Geno, Goombella, Mallow, Fawful, Kammy, and everyone else over multiple forms of Mario and Peach.

I even found a fantastic poster from a dedicated fan, too!

Geno Boost

Smash Master
False equivalence. Geno isn't even THE main protagonist in his one game unlike all the other characters you've just mentioned. He's a popular second-string party member in a Mario RPG.

That's an even worse position than being a one-shot Zelda character, since at least one-shot Zelda characters are treated as relevant to their franchise by Nintendo. But being a one-shot character in a spinoff for Mario is not a recipe for relevance.

Is there anything resembling a Geno fansite anywhere? I'd love to see it.

It's too bad the best Geno's ever gotten is that one really brief cameo in Superstar Saga (which they unfortunately had to reveal that Square held too many rights to him for comfort):

But you know what, I do support ALL of the Mario RPG characters getting more recognition. Maybe not necessarily as playable characters in Smash, but maybe Assist Trophies as well as appearing as collectible Trophies.

And I'm tired of having the RPG characters being exiled from the Mario spinoffs. I'm sure everyone will agree that they'd prefer Geno, Goombella, Mallow, Fawful, Kammy, and everyone else over multiple forms of Mario and Peach.

I even found a fantastic poster from a dedicated fan, too!

Shiek was in one game and she was a side character and you can't even play as her at least Geno was a playable in a game

Last edited:

NebulaWords

Smash Journeyman
Not really, you have to take in account that Mario started the game with his usual "Kidnapped Princess by Evil Fire-Breathing Koopa" until Exor crashed in the castle. He wanted to continue searching for his princess but then, Mallow and Geno happened. Mallow, wanting to find his true parents and Geno who NEEDED to fix Star Road and bring wishes back, which was "a bit" more important then his princess so Mario tagged along, his good heart and hero's soul telling that he should aid this Star to erase the menace and for the kid to find where he come from.
So it's more like Mario/Geno are both the main protagonist in their own ways. It's just that Mario is forced to stay in the party while the others can be changed anytime.

But I agree with Fatmanonice here (their long post which was very detailed and well explained on what we should focus on).
As a somewhat recent Geno fan, I was quite surprised to learn that he was asked for each new Smash games ! It was pretty impressive on how tenacious the fans were and that touched me greatly.
All I can say is we need to keep that flame going, never let it go out because I'm sure that someday, our years of struggle will come to an end and we will get what we waited for. Be it in a DLC for SSB4 or any other Mario games as a cameo or returning character.

People says that Nostalgia is a stupid excuse to want an old character to return and that it should stay in the past but for me, it's what shows how true we love that same character and would go through a lot to have this character in the spotlight again.

And that the game developers do references to SMRPG like this music for Fortune Street shows that, not as a lot would think, this game was not forgotten, shoved into the closet to collect dust, there's still a link between this game and the recent Mario themed games.

Last edited:

Zane13pyro

Smash Journeyman
Not really, you have to take in account that Mario started the game with his usual "Kidnapped Princess by Evil Fire-Breathing Koopa" until Exor crashed in the castle. He wanted to continue searching for his princess but then, Mallow and Geno happened. Mallow, wanting to find his true parents and Geno who NEEDED to fix Star Road and bring wishes back, which was "a bit" more important then his princess so Mario tagged along, his good heart and hero's soul telling that he should aid this Star to erase the menace and for the kid to find where he come from.
So it's more like Mario/Geno are both the main protagonist in their own ways. It's just that Mario is forced to stay in the party while the others can be changed anytime.

But I agree with Fatmanonice here (their long post which was very detailed and well explained on what we should focus on).
As a somewhat recent Geno fan, I was quite surprised to learn that he was asked for each new Smash games ! It was pretty impressive on how tenacious the fans were and that touched me greatly.
All I can say is we need to keep that flame going, never let it go out because I'm sure that someday, our years of struggle will come to an end and we will get what we waited for. Be it in a DLC for SSB4 or any other Mario games as a cameo or returning character.

People says that Nostalgia is a stupid excuse to want an old character to return and that it should stay in the past but for me, it's what shows how true we love that same character and would go through a lot to have this character in the spotlight again.

And that the game developers do references to SMRPG like this music for Fortune Street shows that, not as a lot would think, this game was not forgotten, shoved into the closet to collect dust, there's still a link between this game and the recent Mario themed games.
Im tearing up( tears of joy) NebulaWords that was very sweet and I was really happy to read this... Im really pumped up now ^^

Neosquid

Smash Cadet
NNID
Slowest_Of_Bros
The creators of Super Meat Boy are urging fans to vote for Meat Boy....
one caveat, though... He has NEVER been on a nintendo console, and all attempts to put his games on there have been cancelled by Team Meat. Just thought you guys would like to stay updated on the other campaigns.

My verdict:
Nothing to lose sleep on(?)

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
The creators of Super Meat Boy are urging fans to vote for Meat Boy....
one caveat, though... He has NEVER been on a nintendo console, and all attempts to put his games on there have been cancelled by Team Meat. Just thought you guys would like to stay updated on the other campaigns.

My verdict:
Nothing to lose sleep on(?)
Team Meat even talked bad about Nintendo! They're wasting their breath.

NebulaWords

Smash Journeyman
Seriously ? It's like "Oh hai ! We know we cancelled the game on your consoles and talked bad about you but if you would be kind to include our character in, it would be great !" -n-

And here we fight for our character and they just take advantage of being a compagny to do this -_- A bit unfair if you ask me...

Steelia

Smash Champion
Seriously ? It's like "Oh hai ! We know we cancelled the game on your consoles and talked bad about you but if you would be kind to include our character in, it would be great !" -n-

And here we fight for our character and they just take advantage of being a compagny to do this -_- A bit unfair if you ask me...
It's about as bad as Ubisoft giving the cold shoulder up until Smash is open for character DLC. Good video game characters, too bad they're being thrown in the ring with obvious strings attached. Kind of surprised we haven't heard anything from Square in regards to all this...

NebulaWords

Smash Journeyman
It's about as bad as Ubisoft giving the cold shoulder up until Smash is open for character DLC. Good video game characters, too bad they're being thrown in the ring with obvious strings attached. Kind of surprised we haven't heard anything from Square in regards to all this...
That's true... Why haven't we heard of Square yet ? I mean, if I was in this company, be it Geno or not, I would try to take advantage of it... e_e

Anyway, it's ridiculous that companies does that. It seems unfair to the others who are trying to get their characters in when they don't have their companies backing them up.

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
That's true... Why haven't we heard of Square yet ? I mean, if I was in this compagny, be it Geno or not, I would try to take advantage of it... e_e

Anyway, it's ridiculous that compagnies does that. It seems unfair to the others who are trying to get their characters in when they don't have their compagnies backing them up.
It's really weird square Enix and Konami (you can count Hudson) are the biggest video game company after capcom why we didn't hear anything from them? The smaller companies like indie and rare and ubisoft wanted there characters so why the big companies doesn't have interest? They have bigger history with Nintendo than ubisoft and indie

NebulaWords

Smash Journeyman
It's really weird square Enix and Konami (you can count Hudson) are the biggest video game company after capcom why we didn't hear anything from them? The smaller companies like indie and rare and ubisoft wanted there characters so why the big companies doesn't have interest? They have bigger history with Nintendo than ubisoft and indie
I know right ? It's either they think that they don't have to or that something is actually going on OR they don't care.
Let's hope for the middle part.
Doesn't mean we have to stop fighting if it's the middle one.

Steelia

Smash Champion
Oh, looks like Square Enix is trending on Twitter due to a new game they're releasing! Might be a good time to sneak in a few Geno-related tweets under it . . .

TailsFan92

Smash Cadet
I was so happy when I heard the Mushroom Kingdom theme from SMRPG was in Fortune Street. It wasn't Geno, but it definitely rekindled the flame for my love of the game.

You know, when Mario Hoops 3 on 3 game out for the Nintendo DS, I thought for sure that Geno and Mallow would have been in it as unlockable characters. I mean this was the first Mario game developed by Square Enix in years, and Square did still own the rights to Geno and Mallow at the time. It would have been the perfect opportunity! Instead we got minor Final Fantasy characters like Moogle and Black Mage. Then they did it again with Mario Sports Mix where they passed up Geno and Mallow for Slime and White Mage. It confuses me so much why they would pass up a chance like that. At least with Fortune Street Square Enix ACKNOWLEDGED their past with Super Mario RPG. That was at least a step in the right direction. Still, it almost makes you wonder why both Square and Nintendo go out of their way not to acknowledge SMRPG as part of the Mario canon. The game stands out so much as a result of it, and the game would not be so alienated if they would just dust off these old characters from time to time.

Revibe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Revibe
3DS FC
2380-4883-4721
<3 I had to make something quick!

You're right. When I get time I want to do another Geno animation, something actually entertaining and pretty. I need to think of something though hmmm.. Like maybe a cartoon showcasing his potential moveset, or a fight scene or something.
Have you considered a Flash Interactive Experience? (you use flash for your animations right? :O) It could be simply a page with 4 buttons and art mimic'n the forest maze. You could collect the comments and rumors and turn them into "posts" and have Geno walk through the "maze" just going around and having reactions to reading the posts. (Make sure to have an easter egg where Kirbopher jumps out of no-where and kicks ego-raptor in the smash balls!)

Of coarse, that is a mere suggestion.

Quillion

Smash Hero
Shiek was in one game and she was a side character and you can't even play as her at least Geno was a playable in a game

Character depth still doesn't mean a thing. Geno still doesn't receive top billing, and he hasn't physically appeared in any Mario spinoff since. Note that I said spinoff. He's nothing more than a spinoff character and he won't ever appear in the main series in a significant way.

Also, Sheik was a disguise for Zelda, not really a new character. And I even already said that one-shot characters in Zelda are more relevant to their series than one-shot spinoff characters are to Mario. Likely because they definitely appear in the main series instead of in spinoffs (which Zelda has few compared to Mario).

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Terminal Montage has talked about doing a more indepth animation for the Geno campaign but let's talk about the biggest hype makers for Smash just to help other people formulate ideas too: the trailers. There's really no contest that when it comes to the Smash fandom, these are really what get people's blood pumping so, let's recap the trailers that have come out so far. I feel that all the trailers use at least one of three techniques to create "hype": surprise (the ol' bait and switch), anticipation (the build up), and showboating (showing off).

All the trailers had showboating to some degree because their goal was to sell you the character but there were some where that was the main focus. Surprise focused trailers showed one thing trying to fool the audience that it was something else or was going to show something else. Surprise characters were typically in low demand. Anticipation focused trailers made it largely obviously who was going to be shown early on but let it run for a bit to build up emotion in the audience or get people excited about how the character turned out. Anticipation characters were typically either very highly demanded characters or characters that people had strong doubts would get in. Showboating focused trailers didn't bother trying to hide the character and primarily used the trailer to show them off and gave fans what they wanted. Showboating characters were typically in high demand. Based on these criteria, this is how I would categorize each trailer:

:4villager:- Anticipation
:4megaman:- Anticipation
:4wiifit:- Surprise
:rosalina:- Surprise
:4littlemac:-Showboating
:4greninja:-Surprise
:4mii:- Showboating
:4palutena:-Anticipation
:4pacman:- Anticipation
:4lucina::4robinm:-Surprise
:4shulk:-Showboating
:4bowserjr:-Showboating
:4duckhunt:-Anticipation
:4mewtwo:-Showboating
:4lucas:-Anticipation

Which do you think would be best for Geno? I'd personally say anticipation because of his history and how many of his fans would be in a state of shock if he was even hinted at in a trailer.

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
Character depth still doesn't mean a thing. Geno still doesn't receive top billing, and he hasn't physically appeared in any Mario spinoff since. Note that I said spinoff. He's nothing more than a spinoff character and he won't ever appear in the main series in a significant way.
Character depth means everything when discussing video game characters. The whole point of the Geno 4 Smash movement is that Geno's character left a lasting emotional impact on everyone who played SMRPG, and the whole reason why the movement exists in the first place is the fact that he's only appeared in one game, ever (well, there's the M&L:SS cameo, but still). Characters are made with the express purpose of having an impact on the players, and character depth is a large part of how that is achieved. The emotional impact a character leaves on a player is one of the main influences of that character's popularity and is a huge factor in whether a development company like Nintendo would use them consistently. The only reason Geno isn't a recurring character in the Mario series is because of the copyright shenanigans going on between Nintendo and Square. Your claim is specious.

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
Have you considered a Flash Interactive Experience? (you use flash for your animations right? :O)
I do use Flash! But I think something on youtube will get more views and will be spread and shared more easily. I dunno if I want to make a fake challenger approaching video either.. I want to promote Geno but I always want to try something new since animating on my own channel is more for fun than anything (i make chump change on my channel, doing work for other channels pays the bills!). But I'm gonna be pretty busy so I might not get around to it for some time, if at all.

Also, a japanese commenter in asked me if he could repost my video on NicoNico (I had to translate what he said), I told him yes of course, so now the Geno video may be working its way around Japan's "youtube" :D

Which do you think would be best for Geno? I'd personally say anticipation because of his history and how many of his fans would be in a state of shock if he was even hinted at in a trailer.
And interesting topic! You make excellent points on anticipation, and it would be rad, definitely better than showboating, but I'd LOVE to be surprised like Robin's reveal.

Last edited:

Quillion

Smash Hero
Character depth means everything when discussing video game characters. The whole point of the Geno 4 Smash movement is that Geno's character left a lasting emotional impact on everyone who played SMRPG, and the whole reason why the movement exists in the first place is the fact that he's only appeared in one game, ever (well, there's the M&L:SS cameo, but still). Characters are made with the express purpose of having an impact on the players, and character depth is a large part of how that is achieved. The emotional impact a character leaves on a player is one of the main influences of that character's popularity and is a huge factor in whether a development company like Nintendo would use them consistently. The only reason Geno isn't a recurring character in the Mario series is because of the copyright shenanigans going on between Nintendo and Square. Your claim is specious.
The only reason why Geno hasn't appeared in future Mario SPINOFFS is that there seems to be an unwritten rule against bringing RPG characters back outside of the series they appear in (like how Bow made a cameo in Paper Mario TTYD but never in Mario and Luigi or even Mario Kart).

I don't like this either, but that's just the way it is, unfortunately.

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Terminal Montage has talked about doing a more indepth animation for the Geno campaign but let's talk about the biggest hype makers for Smash just to help other people formulate ideas too: the trailers. There's really no contest that when it comes to the Smash fandom, these are really what get people's blood pumping so, let's recap the trailers that have come out so far. I feel that all the trailers use at least one of three techniques to create "hype": surprise (the ol' bait and switch), anticipation (the build up), and showboating (showing off).

All the trailers had showboating to some degree because their goal was to sell you the character but there were some where that was the main focus. Surprise focused trailers showed one thing trying to fool the audience that it was something else or was going to show something else. Surprise characters were typically in low demand. Anticipation focused trailers made it largely obviously who was going to be shown early on but let it run for a bit to build up emotion in the audience or get people excited about how the character turned out. Anticipation characters were typically either very highly demanded characters or characters that people had strong doubts would get in. Showboating focused trailers didn't bother trying to hide the character and primarily used the trailer to show them off and gave fans what they wanted. Showboating characters were typically in high demand. Based on these criteria, this is how I would categorize each trailer:

:4villager:- Anticipation
:4megaman:- Anticipation
:4wiifit:- Surprise
:rosalina:- Surprise
:4littlemac:-Showboating
:4greninja:-Surprise
:4mii:- Showboating
:4palutena:-Anticipation
:4pacman:- Anticipation
:4lucina::4robinm:-Surprise
:4shulk:-Showboating
:4bowserjr:-Showboating
:4duckhunt:-Anticipation
:4mewtwo:-Showboating
:4lucas:-Anticipation

Obviously, I'll be surprised like crazy as WTF, F-YEAH HOLY S# it's Geno finally made in Super Smash Bros Franchise as The New DLC playable character for real for all that hard work voting and especially representing Geno all the T-I-M-E!
hugglez_for_geno_by_sonicgirlify-d52jxjx.png
ssb4_banner__geno_by_pixiy-d6cp5pn.png

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
The only reason why Geno hasn't appeared in future Mario SPINOFFS is that there seems to be an unwritten rule against bringing RPG characters back outside of the series they appear in (like how Bow made a cameo in Paper Mario TTYD but never in Mario and Luigi or even Mario Kart).

I don't like this either, but that's just the way it is, unfortunately.
No, it's because of the copyright issue. The reason why Paper Mario exists and why an actual sequel to SMRPG wasn't made was because of the copyright problems actually. Point in fact the issue was brought up in an interview with Alphadream executives and they confirmed themselves that they are going to give Geno and Mallow cameos in future games. There is no evidence for an unwritten rule against using RPG characters in other games, it is a baseless hypothesis that simply doesn't hold true in Geno's case (and in the future Mallow too).

RSF-Blue bomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lethlintejection
3DS FC
5069-3977-0380
[qdon't e="Quillion, post: 18925300, member: 267217"]The only reason why Geno hasn't appeared in future Mario SPINOFFS is that there seems to be an unwritten rule against bringing RPG characters back outside of the series they appear in (like how Bow made a cameo in Paper Mario TTYD but never in Mario and Luigi or even Mario Kart).

I don't like this either, but that's just the way it is, unfortunately.[/quote]
I don't think it matters if he was in one game and all that because in the end nintendo said if the character get enough vote they will be able to make it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Almost done designing the Geno for my animation. I decided to change him up some.

Hopefully I can post it tonight sometime after work, but it probably will be tomorrow

Once he's redesigned I can start on it
LOL

I got the hard pats done, but I ended up taking a nap during the crucial hours today

Decided to animate some parts of the drawing itself

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Any word from Square Enix on the subject? Do we have any contact with someone from AlphaDream to lend us support?

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
Any word from Square Enix on the subject? Do we have any contact with someone from AlphaDream to lend us support?
Not yet. Please join our Twitter-spamming shenanigans and tweet @SquareEnix to endorse Geno for Smash.

Who else here tweeted them? Roll call! I tweeted them earlier.

TailsFan92

Smash Cadet
Have you considered a Flash Interactive Experience? (you use flash for your animations right? :O) It could be simply a page with 4 buttons and art mimic'n the forest maze. You could collect the comments and rumors and turn them into "posts" and have Geno walk through the "maze" just going around and having reactions to reading the posts. (Make sure to have an easter egg where Kirbopher jumps out of no-where and kicks ego-raptor in the smash balls!)

Of coarse, that is a mere suggestion.
You know TerminalMontage, if you are looking to make another Geno animation, why not make one of him in Smash 4. Have Geno be on Battlefield with someone like Mega Man or Link or Sonic showing off the potential moves he could have in the game in kicking ass. Have him use attacks like the Finger Shot, the Double Punch, the Hand Canon, Geno Beam, Geno Whirl (as a final Smash), and a victory pose. The only problem would be a recovery move since Geno never really jumped in the original game. Animating him as a Smash Bros. character will not only show others that he CAN be a possible fighter in the game, but it can also be something to show Nintendo representatives as a proof of concept and as a message that Geno is what the fans want.

Quillion

Smash Hero
I don't think it matters if he was in one game and all that because in the end nintendo said if the character get enough vote they will be able to make it.
Why is everyone ignoring a certain two words that I keep putting in my posts? I guess I have to take extreme measures.

RPG SPINOFF, PEOPLE! HE IS A ONE SHOT RPG SPINOFF CHARACTER!!!!!!!!

Why has no one addressed the fact that he's an RPG SPINOFF character? I just said that RPG SPINOFF characters are never brought into other spinoffs unless its within their spinoff series.

No matter how you look at it, the fact that he's an RPG SPINOFF character is detrimental to his relevance to the Mario franchise as a whole.

Which is why I think it's best if we start smaller and try to convince Nintendo to put the RPG SPINOFF characters (including those like Fawful, Goombella, and other popular ones) into games like Mario Kart, Party, and other sports spinoffs first. However, the fact that he's by far the most popular of any RPG SPINOFF character in the Mario franchise should make this job easier, though they'll have to secure the rights to him from Square Enix first.

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
You know TerminalMontage, if you are looking to make another Geno animation, why not make one of him in Smash 4. Have Geno be on Battlefield with someone like Mega Man or Link or Sonic showing off the potential moves he could have in the game in kicking ***. Have him use attacks like the Finger Shot, the Double Punch, the Hand Canon, Geno Beam, Geno Whirl (as a final Smash), and a victory pose. The only problem would be a recovery move since Geno never really jumped in the original game. Animating him as a Smash Bros. character will not only show others that he CAN be a possible fighter in the game, but it can also be something to show Nintendo representatives as a proof of concept and as a message that Geno is what the fans want.
Geno was in a Smash fangame called Super Smash Crusade and he had a pretty decent moveset there -- they used Geno Boost as his recovery move. Youtube video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVAh5al7saM

I do not have a Twitter, but I will spread support on Youtube.
Fair enough. Do you animate or make videos?

PKFreeze89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Scizor711
3DS FC
4742-5952-7792
I didn't know who this guy was until someone brought him to my attention few days ago and I bet Sakurai also didn't. You guys want an obscure chracter from a game that didn't even had a sequel or was a best seller to begin with it? This is seriously getting out of control.

What's next? CD-i Link and Zelda?

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
I didn't know who this guy was until someone brought him to my attention few days ago and I bet Sakurai also didn't. You guys want an obscure chracter from a game that didn't even had a sequel or was a best seller to begin with it? This is seriously getting out of control.

You've never played Super Mario RPG before?

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero

The thing is, AlphaDream the company that makes the Mario RPG games has requested Nintendo to use Geno in a future game. Square Enix still holds some of Geno's rights and they are the ones that we need to get in touch with.

Super Mario RPG for Super Nintendo is a beloved game from the 16-bit era that is still liked to this day. It was interviewed by a popular Youtuber named SomeCallMeJohnny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsJkm9INBZE

Geno brings a whole new moveset to Smash Brothers and represents the collaboration efforts of Nintendo and Square Enix.

Top Bottom