• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis - Who is all gonna go?

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Just looking to see who was all planning to go to Genesis (Huge tourney is NorCal July 10th-12th).

Would be nice to see some more Yoshi's there. Hopefully get some Ditto's in with at least a few of you.

I heard something about them capping pre-reg so if you hgaven't done it and want to go I would get on that ASAP.

http://www.norcalsmash.com/register/index.php

Hopefully see some of you guys there.

:yoshi: Shiri Edit: Editing the title because random capital letter make me freak out. <3

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I haven't decided yet, however EVO is looking good.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Plans for Genesis have been in the making for me.

Knowing my track record, I'll get gayed at the last minute not go, but I'll be trying to get out there.

D

Deleted member

If i can somehow let my parents let me drive with smashers for 9 hours and stay for 3 days then yes, im there.

Might be tough

bigman40

Smash Master
I'm across the freaking US. I don't have my passport, so I won't be making this (driving is just far too much for me). I sort of wished that it was in like the middle of the US so I would be able to at least drive there.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
im 100%

plus, i get to meet a dude from my cevo group which will be cool

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
On a side note, anyone else going to C4 Galore, the midwest circuit event this weekend?

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Man at least Furbs is going, will give me someone to talk to, and you know you dont need a passport to fly right Big?

Just an ID, its not like you are leaving the country.

bigman40

Smash Master
Man at least Furbs is going, will give me someone to talk to, and you know you dont need a passport to fly right Big?

Just an ID, its not like you are leaving the country.
Even if I don't need one (which is good to know), I don't have the money to get there. College is eating my money right now :( But if I had the money, you would definitely see me there, being soo hyped like I"m about to go insane XD

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
K, just so you know for future tournies, the ONLY time you will need a passport is leaving the country and getting back in.

Everything else needs just an ID

Top Bottom