• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis Training Smashfest! 07/08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
I want some games in before genesis, and I know some other peeps want some too. We are leaving on the 9th at night, but we won't have time to play that day, so the fest will be on the 8th.

Where: Hungrybox's house.
Address: 3418 Amaca Circle. Orlando, FL 32837.

Just go past the Loop Mall on john young, and turn left at hunter's creek. Make a right into the cypress pointe complex and make the first left. Keep driving straight until you see the house number on the right.

Oh, and Colbol should come.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Actually, sorry to dissapoint but there is limited space at the house so.... You can't come. Sorry. =/
We need the space for the people with talent. Maybe next time?

Edit- For the people who take the internet too seriously. That was a joke.... Ha ha.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
lol that reminds me
a long time ago,
someone came over to my house,
and they thought i was gonna steal something they had,
and then this one guys like
"What's he gonna do, RUN OUT OF HIS OWN HOUSE?!!"
LOL

PB&J

Smash Hero
so everyone from orlando should come..we need all the pracrtice we can get before genesis so qdvs come..please

PB&J

Smash Hero
there were so many people here last night thanks for coming..we stop playing at like 5..sorry frames

umm..genesis will be ****

Zoro

Smash Champion
what is this about second best in wato nick?! lol

what about uuaa son what about UUAA!!!!!!!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
1.Zoro
2.Vericz
3.UUaa
4.Hungry
5.Fzero

in that order.

Zoro is best.

Pi

Smash Hero
Very fun!
Glad I got my buds to see how much improvement we need! lol
Sorry hbox, forgot my dollar =\
next time!

also, GL at genesis all!

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
LOL

I said I am the second best player in wato, because I am. Uuaa has too many flaws in his game. There are many things im basing this conclusion off of zoro, and one of them is that I can consistently beat every member of wato, except hbox. And lol at xyz. Bro, I just got a TON of friendlies vs. SS here in cali. Right after he left the tv, I got a ton of friendlies with darkrain. I beat zhu in one out of several matches, I went even with pink shinobi, and did real well against dark mike just now. I'm thinking im gonna come back to florida with a great skill increase. I'm not trying to be cocky when I say im second best, I think it's the truth. Yall know I don't lie.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
LOL

I said I am the second best player in wato, because I am. Uuaa has too many flaws in his game. There are many things im basing this conclusion off of zoro, and one of them is that I can consistently beat every member of wato, except hbox. And lol at xyz. Bro, I just got a TON of friendlies vs. SS here in cali. Right after he left the tv, I got a ton of friendlies with darkrain. I beat zhu in one out of several matches, I went even with pink shinobi, and did real well against dark mike just now. I'm thinking im gonna come back to florida with a great skill increase. I'm not trying to be cocky when I say im second best, I think it's the truth. Yall know I don't lie.
instead of responding to this with smack talk, let's just wait until the next tourney to decide. Friendlies don't matter.

Zoro

Smash Champion
LOL

good for you
if you leveled up you probably are better than us

im not a jealous person so i dont care if you are
just dont represent our crew this way we already have filled the cocky arrogant quota
we got enough of those tyoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom