• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis Problem[needs airport info]

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Ok guys, my flight leaves tomorrow morning and I'm going to drive to the airport, only problem is is that they charge you while your car is at the airport. Is there someone that lives close to the airport and could give me their address maybe?

Maybe i can get a ride from there house while my car is at their house while im at the airport?

Would be really appreciated.

PS:

I suck at this game

Zoro

Smash Champion
Ok guys, my flight leaves tomorrow morning and I'm going to drive to the airport, only problem is is that they charge you while your car is at the airport. Is there someone that lives close to the airport and could give me their address maybe?

Maybe i can get a ride from there house while my car is at their house while im at the airport?

Would be really appreciated.

PS:

I suck at this game
you didnt say which airport gah

PB&J

Smash Hero
Shiz Chops Lives Like 15 Minutes Away..he Will Give U A Ride..i Told U That Before Punk..call Chops Son

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Fort Lauderdale international airport something like that lol.

And i hope i can get a ride from chops...

Linguini

Smash Master
Fort Lauderdale international airport something like that lol.

And i hope i can get a ride from chops...
lol im leaving from ft myers, wtf is going on.The flights were sooo much cheaper from there too.
I wouldn't leave my car for **** in chops neighborhood, but thats just me.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lets just hope nothing happens to my car, and according to PB&J, flights were alot cheaper in fort lauderdale.

nevershootme

Smash Master
hmm, well if that's so from ft. lauderdale airport, i may offer up to help drop u off at the airport before i leave to school to finallize details for my tourney this weekend. but as for returning, i can't help much...

all depends on my current plans and your flight schedule. timing matters

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I was thinking bout leaving tonight to leave my car at someones place and i could crash there perhaps?

If anyone can have me come over that'd be nice, and thanks Nevershootme that would really help :)

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Is there a bus route nearby? Links? Maybe you could take that to the airport if worse comes to worse.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
you may be able to crash at my place, but the people that tow cars in my neighborhood are real pieces of work and may tow your car if it's sitting there for too long.

My car has never been towed from guest parking but i've heard stories.

As for a ride to the airport, if you give me like a 10 to get there and back with gas, I'll drive you.

Linguini and Polmex are gonna be hanging out here as well. just gimme a call

678-983-2391

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
See yea im trying to find someone whos house i can leave my car there and i don't really have to worry about it getting stuff stolen out of him or something happening to my car.....

Anyone got any ideas?

Im thinking Lambchops right now but according to Emilio his neighborhood aint too good.

I wouldn't mind leaving it at XIF's but i dont want it to get towed.....

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
OK, i got XIF's number and im debating on going to Lambchops or XIF's place.

I'll call either one of you.

And to Nevershootme, please give me your number if you can.

To XIF or Nevershootme my number is 239-980-2746

Im going to be heading out in like an hour or so.

Top Bottom