• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scaphist

Smash Apprentice
Where in BC do you live?! I have never heard of you.
I live in Golden. I have no smash community near me so I basicly treat smash as a spectator sport. I went to a brawl tournament in Vancouver where I got to play some melee with Meta and BO though. I'd be cool to move down to Van but it's pretty expensive there.

moTT

Smash Cadet
jesus CHRIST that last stock of hbox v. shroomed was brawltastic, lmao

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I live in Golden. I have no smash community near me so I basicly treat smash as a spectator sport. I went to a brawl tournament in Vancouver where I got to play some melee with Meta and BO though. I'd be cool to move down to Van but it's pretty expensive there.
Mhm.

I was in Golden, once. It reminded me of a gingerbread town. Could be mistaking it for another small town on the way to Alberta through the greyhound, though :p

I understand. Vancouver is expensive. Some of the nearby cities are a bit more affordable, though. :D nice to meet you.

moTT

Smash Cadet
I was thinking the same thing. It was so hard seeing many openings on Hbox's end. Great work Shroomed.
Yeah man, Shroomed stayed calm. Anyway, about there being no round 3 of pools, that's what the word has been for the past few hours, don't quote me on it.

Scaphist

Smash Apprentice

I understand. Vancouver is expensive. Some of the nearby cities are a bit more affordable, though. :D nice to meet you.
Oh really? Maybe I should look into that a bit more then. However for me to move down there I think I'd need a bit more motivation than smash. Something like school, or work.

Oh well if not I'll just have to come down to a melee tournament sometime even if it means I'm just getting *****.

MSG

Smash Cadet
Every time u get into game in starts lagging, but every time out it stops. Probably should stop the 3 way split and lower the framerate/quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom