• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official General Post-DLC Discussion [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmontzar

Smash Apprentice
I think the facts thar A: Darkstalkers is pretty much dead and B: Morgan is the main character and not Felicia are slightly more harmful
Darkstalkers does still have a large fan base, I mean last I read they were working on a new one but for the ps4 console era. Felicia and morgan are pretty equal in terms of fame, I picked felicia since Morgan usually mimics Ryu pretty closely in game play and attack style.

D

Deleted member

You are now officially my arch-nemesis. :evil:
Get over yourself kid, you honestly think if someone told me right now that that a character I want in wasn't getting in I'd care? No I'd respect their option and move on.

We have to be prepared for certain characters not getting at this point, it's almost a guarantee their great choices no matter who they are, will they get in one day sure. And we will continue to support them no matter what.

But I'm you're arch-namesis because I say Bandana Dee won't get in? Oh yeah that's the first thing I care about, I'm your arch-nemesis Newsflash bud I don't really care. I'm being realistic don't be disappointed if he dosen't get in, just continue to support him till he arrives in Smash. Don't act like a kindergartner who didn't get his favourite toy and throws a tantrum if someone questions your option.

These are just my options we gotta keep are expectations in check so cut me some slack guy. Yesh!

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Get over yourself kid, you honestly think if someone told me right now that that a character I want in wasn't getting in I'd care? No I'd respect their option and move on.

We have to be prepared for certain characters not getting at this point, it's almost a guarantee their great choices no matter who they are, will they get in one day sure. And we will continue to support them no matter what.

But I'm you're arch-namesis because I say Bandana Dee won't get in? Oh yeah that's the first thing I care about, I'm your arch-nemesis Newsflash bud I don't really care. I'm being realistic don't be disappointed if he dosen't get in, just continue to support him till he arrives in Smash. Don't act like a kindergartner who didn't get his favourite toy and throws a tantrum if someone questions your option.

These are just my options we gotta keep are expectations in check so cut me some slack guy. Yesh!
Opinions*...and I'm pretty sure he was just poking fun...

D

Deleted member

Opinions*...and I'm pretty sure he was just poking fun...
Yeah I know their my options but we'll just have to wait and see. I'm not mad at him he's probably the only bud I got on here, and I'm sorry to him for flipping my lid, but hey it is what it is.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Yeah I know their my options but we'll just have to wait and see. I'm not mad at him he's probably the only bud I got on here, and I'm sorry to him for flipping my lid, but hey it is what it is.
*Opinions*....:facepalm:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If you had to add an additional character from all third party franchise in Smash (Any Namco character for Pac-Man due to no potential characters) who would it be?
Sonic: Eggman. Bias says Metal Sonic, but Eggman's one of gaming's most memorable villains
MGS: Raiden, because RUZE O'NACHAAAAAA
Mega Man: Zero, from the Zero subseries, not only because of different weaponry, but because I'm kinda tired of seeing X Zero in every fighting game being OP all the time lol
Namco: Nightmare. Badass swordie that's intimidating. Be still, my beating heart
Street Fighter: Chun Li, truly, one of my favourite Street Fighter characters, especially the kicks
Final Fantasy: I'm stuck on Gilgamesh and Black Mage, Gilgamesh makes more sense with traveling through the Void and has a moveset in Dissidia, but Black Mage is more of a classic and more fun potential, especially with magic

D

Deleted member

There's so many third-party characters who could be like a Soldier from Call of Duty, won't happen but they could tone it down like with Dnake doh is weapons are not to violent or so.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601

He used a little evil emoticon and called you an arch-nemesis, mayhaps you're taking it a bit too seriously?
We do allow jokes around here you know.

D

Deleted member

If you had to add an additional character from all third party franchise in Smash (Any Namco character for Pac-Man due to no potential characters) who would it be?
Sonic: Eggman. Bias says Metal Sonic, but Eggman's one of gaming's most memorable villains
Mega Man: Zero, from the Zero subseries, not only because of different weaponry, but because I'm kinda tired of seeing X Zero in every fighting game being OP all the time lol
Namco: Nightmare. Badass swordie that's intimidating. Be still, my beating heart
Street Fighter: Chun Li, truly, one of my favourite Street Fighter characters, especially the kicks
Final Fantasy: I'm stuck on Gilgamesh and Black Mage, Gilgamesh makes more sense with traveling through the Void and has a moveset in Dissidia, but Black Mage is more of a classic and more fun potential, especially with magic
Metal Gear - Raiden or Big Boss
Sonic - Tails, Knuckles, or Eggman
Mega Man - Zero (MMX version preferably)
Namco - Siegfried, Nightmare, or KOS-MOS
Street Fighter - Ken or Chun-Li
Final Fantasy - Black Mage, Cecil, or Terra (Someone to represent the Nintendo era of FF)

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Sonic: Tails!
Megaman: Zero...sure
Metal Gear Solid: Grey Fox...cyborg ninja
Namco: Yoshimitsu...becuz copter sword!!
Street Fighter: Chun-Li...does the mimicutie in Smash Run count?
Final Fantasy: Tifa!! That Dolphin Uppercut though...

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Pac-Man has potential characters. They're all just named Spooky though.;)
:4sonic:: Eggman. Bowser Jr laid the foundations. Now for the original bad guy in a shell.
:snake:: Raiden. So much creativity he can use with his sword.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
:4megaman:: Protoman. Could have a run and shield style which would be interesting to say the least.
:4ryu:: Zangief otherwise who will crush man's skull like sparrow's egg between thighs?
:4pacman:: Solaire. Game needs more sun praising.
:4cloud:: Kefka. Best FF character.

D

Deleted member

He used a little evil emoticon and called you an arch-nemesis, mayhaps you're taking it a bit too seriously?
We do allow jokes around here you know.
Yeah I guess your right, sorry for the outburst guys, and sorry for the yelling Nintenzilla that was wrong on my part. I hope were still cool and please don 't hate me if I think Bandana Des won't be in. But can't we be buds why arch-nemesis?

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Sonic: Dr. Eggman, he's almost as iconic as Bowser and has a giant legacy, along with just being a amazing character in general.
Metal Gear: Snake, although deep down I want Senator Armstrong but that'd just be my bias.
Namco: Klonoa, he fits in Smash like a glove imo.
Street Fighter: I wanna add Rufus or Dudley, but either of those'd make me look criminally insane (and with good reason) so I'll add M. Bison.
Final Fantasy: Kefka, we have the fan-favorite hero, why not add the fan-favorite villain?

Last edited:
Sonic: Eggman
MGS: I'm unfamiliar with the series....
Mega Man: Dr. Wily
Namco: Agumon
Street Fighter: M. Bison
Final Fantasy: Black Mage

Last edited:
I hope we at least get one first party newcomer I
Inklings Bandana Dee, Isaac, Krystal, Shantae
~one of these things is not like the other~
Sanic: tails. Super iconic and an awesome character. Also i like tech characters

Mega man: zero. I dont know of any other options but sigma, wily and x.
Zero is the obvious choice

Street fighter: Rashid
Best character.
Seriously though M bison. Dude is super cool.

Namco:agumon. Because pokemon vs digimon would be hilarious

MGS no idea. Only character i known is raiden

Final Fantasy: edea lee. Bravely Default is practically a traditional final fantasy game. Even has the crystals. And 24+ classes worth of moveset potentiap.
Pirates ninjas and wizards oh my!
If that doesn't count then Terra. As much as i like Tifa she seems like the best choice.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Let me see

Mega Man: Dr. Willy

Pac-Man: Ah a Inky or Blinky.

Street Fighter: Ken.

And Sonic: Tails or Dr. Eggman.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yeah I guess your right, sorry for the outburst guys, and sorry for the yelling Nintenzilla that was wrong on my part. I hope were still cool and please don 't hate me if I think Bandana Des won't be in. But can't we be buds why arch-nemesis?
He loves BDee, because you don't like him, he likely thought 'lol I have an archnemesis, would be funny to say'

D

Deleted member

Oh okay then sorry for the misunderstanding then, well I hope he dosen't hate me cause this was stupid on my part and to him and everyone again I say sorry. Anyway yeah oni your right I know Shantae is 3rd party, should have said Daisy I guess. Daisy's great but no so sure if she'll get in ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

Really? It was just a joke, I said a very silly thing next to a evil emotion, like really? I then said it to other threads to make light of it, you seriously didn't have to instigate, you know? But thing is, you never seem to give me respect, when I do something for you, you just seem to disregard it, and toss it aside. And when I do something else that's unrelated, sometimes you'll come up and say something that usually makes me look bad. I try to respect you dude, but I don't feel respected back. If you want to be friends with me, then all I ask is that you treat me with more respect, that is all. I've been on these boards for a while, so I know my way around it. Please, when I say something I hope you can trust me and take my word for it, rather then saying "When pigs fly!", it'll make things a whole lot better.

Last edited:

Andyomon00

Smash Apprentice
NNID
andtomon00
3DS FC
0301-9874-0642
Thanks Schnee117 Schnee117 for the article

Not to stomp on anyone's hopes but given what's been happening with Konami (both with Kojima and the company as a whole), Snakes chances are so remarkably slim that they only way he would make it in is if a miracle happened

Once again, not trying to stomp on someone's dreams, these are just my two cents

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Oh okay then sorry for the misunderstanding then, well I hope he dosen't hate me cause this was stupid on my part and to him and everyone again I say sorry. Anyway yeah oni your right I know Shantae is 3rd party, should have said Daisy I guess. Daisy's great but no so sure if she'll get in ever.
I appreciate your apology actually, I just hope you realize it was just a joke.

D

Deleted member

Really? It was just a joke, I said a very silly thing next to a evil emotion, like really? I then said it to other threads to make light of it, you seriously didn't have to instigate, you know? But thing is, you never seem to give me respect, when I do something for you, you just seem to disregard it, and toss it aside. And when I do something else that's unrelated, sometimes you'll come up and say something that usually makes me look bad. I try to respect you dude, but I don't feel respected back. If you want to be friends with me, then all I ask is that you treat me with more respect, that is all. I've been on these boards for a while, so I know my way around it.
I get that man, really I do and again I'm sorry for the out burst, It was wrong and I applogize but when it comes to me appreciating. what you do for me, I always say thanks , I thanked you for the old avatar didn't I? But for all you've done for me I say thank you. As for giving you respect of course I respect ya dude I respect you and your options, but you gotta understand if I think deferenty about something, I'm not trying to make ya look bad I'm just voicing my options, I don't think Bandana Dee will get in, but that's just my option don't hate me cause of it. So I can't always agree with you on something but I'm not trying to make you look bad just saying what I think. I respect ya and I'll try my best to do this all, but please understand that if are options clash sometimes I'm not calling you out just saying what I think. But if this is what you truly feel and things are just to hard maybe it's best were not friends then. We can just ignore one another in the threads and go about are buisness.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I get that man, really I do and again I'm sorry for the out burst, It was wrong and I applogize but when it comes to me appreciating. what you do for me, I always say thanks , I thanked you for the old avatar didn't I? But for all you've done for me I say thank you. As for giving you respect of course I respect ya dude I respect you and your options, but you gotta understand if I think deferenty about something, I'm not trying to make ya look bad I'm just voicing my options, I don't think Bandana Dee will get in, but that's just my option don't hate me cause of it. So I can't always agree with you on something but I'm not trying to make you look bad just saying what I think. I respect ya and I'll try my best to do this all, but please understand that if are options clash sometimes I'm not calling you out just saying what I think. But if this is what you truly feel and things are just to hard maybe it's best were not friends then. We can just ignore one another in the threads and go about are buisness.
I understand. Why do I think he'll be in? Well he's probably the second most popular character next to K. Rool, he has a ton of moveset potential, and also, Sakurai crated him, so why not? :) But that's just me.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Here's a question for you guys:
Who do you think is the most likely third party newcomer?
Key word here is newcomer.
Honestly out of everyone...

Hahaha, no but seriously Bayonetta

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I understand. Why do I think he'll be in? Well he's probably the second most popular character next to K. Rool, he has a ton of moveset potential, and also, Sakurai crated him, so why not? :) But that's just me.
I do want him in honestly I love the little guy. I'm a supporter I just don't if he will be, but just like I never gave up o. K. Rool you never gave up on, Bandana Dee I respect that, if they don't get in now always Smash 5 right? But let's continue supporting them no matter what past that presentation and beyond till they arrive Smash! Anyway yeah let's drop this I respect ya and I rather continue talking with ya, then lose being able to talk you. So just know I respect ya, and I would never make ya try to feel bad and I'll try everything you said. So let's move on and get back to discussion and hopefully one day I earn your friendship.

Alright third-party newcomer a Quote?

Last edited by a moderator:

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Really? That's an interesting choice.
Why do you think Bayonetta is the most likely third party newcomer?
Mostly Nintendo's increasingly closer relationship with Platinum Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom