• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official General Post-DLC Discussion [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Anybody willing to place bets before the direct starts?

Mine is Wolf.
Wolf indeed. If not, he'll be revealed as soon as Star Fox Zero gets it's last Direct. If for any other character, by God I hope King K.Rool. If not, Dixie Kong gotta make it in. I wouldn't place any bets on others. What I'm hoping for to all this time where Isaac, Impa and Banjo-Kazooie. Banjo could happen I guess, but all seem likely. I just try and not get my hopes up too much.

Lady Byakugan

Smash Ace
At least I actually Like Corrin more than Ike & Robin tbh.
I know he may play unique, but damn, that's 6 bloody characters the same as POKEMON, nintendo's second best series. At this rate, we'll have more FE than Mario too. Many more series need reps, why is FE getting everything? That's 4 newcomers in one damn game wtf

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Like the Geno costume, but not a huge fan of even more Fire Emblem characters. Five was really pushing it; six just seems excessive.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Well, I'm disappointed but that's ok. The characters at least look interesting moveset-wise.

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
This was absolutely atrocious.
I don't buy for a second that Bayonetta beat Wolf and K. Rool.
I don't know why, but nintendo is lying.

PIXLEsauce

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cheatingtaco
3DS FC
2320-6152-1291
well rip the dream i suppose, I'm not too excited about any of these characters. but whatever, I'm sure they've be cool

kinbobbobkin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Remybunny14
3DS FC
1822-1654-6056
I'm gonna sense there's going to be a lot of salt here(not like it's bad, the character I want didn't make it either and I'm super salty) ;-;

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I understand the initial feeling of salt because you didn't get your dream character in but

meh, can't please anyone. I can't wait to play as Water Dialga and Legs: The Character.

PlayfulMushroom

Smash Apprentice
"Remaining characters are going to be fan service".

Another (and unecessary) FE character I haven't even heard about, along with the rest of the world (except Japan). Not to mention Bayonetta, whom I refuse to believe won the ballot. She had close to no support compared to the other "big" characters.

But hey, forget about your classic characters who have deserved a spot for 15+ years and include some unoriginal characters almost no one gives a f*** about.

Thanks, and goodbye.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Corrin...
There are better dragons that should have been playable first but they look so sick

BAYONETTA HELL YES

Troykv

Smash Master
"Oh what the...!"

That was my reaction to Kamui/Corrin and Bayoneta in the Direct.... Personally I don't expect anything in particular (just a salty character that could be a Sakurai's Personal Selection)...

But this... oh goodness this was so... so... weird... I can't believe this.

I'm not hyped... I'm actually... confused and shocked... Actually... this makes sense?

The ballot was rigged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom