• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social General Ice Climber Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
Yeah , that means 4 IC mains so far at Mist lol

if this keeps up will out match how many at genesis lol

idk if wobbles is going he might but really doubtful since he's moving back to AZ

they said that me and you play completely different also so idk how i play compared to other IC mains i just throw **** out lol

PEEF!

Smash Hero
i wanna meet up with you Vts at MIST.i didnt go to ARK with the rest of OK due to working, but my late friend Forest said u were pretty chill (pun intended :awesome: ) ive been outa practice but btween u n peef im sure ill catch back up
Weel see how ya do without dat yung wobble =P

VTS you might do better than me, I've been out of practice too, should be close? but trail will certainly be the king of the climbers.

Vts

Smash Champion
Weel see how ya do without dat yung wobble =P

VTS you might do better than me, I've been out of practice too, should be close? but trail will certainly be the king of the climbers.
I like the title of worst IC main though

every IC main is better than me so it's all good

your still good you have the hand off down perfectly i'm so bad at hand off lol

and i don't wobble either even at genesis i didn't wobble at all.

i just wanna see you vs sinister cus i hate sheiks and i want to see what you do that i don't do vs sheiks gotta see different play styles and mix and match into my own ;)

PEEF!

Smash Hero

i just wanna see you vs sinister cus i hate sheiks and i want to see what you do that i don't do vs sheiks gotta see different play styles and mix and match into my own ;)
Pretty sure last time I had a somewhat tough time with him and just wobbled the pizz out of him so we'll see how it goes. Sheik is pretty tough I think. No matchup is EZ except falcon lol. Plus I choke grabs in tournament sometimes.

Vts

Smash Champion
Pretty sure last time I had a somewhat tough time with him and just wobbled the pizz out of him so we'll see how it goes. Sheik is pretty tough I think. No matchup is EZ except falcon lol. Plus I choke grabs in tournament sometimes.
idk how or why but i have tournament mode where i play about 10x better than normal i can turn off an on anytime it's why i'm the wild card in tournaments in arkansas

i don't have any advice really but relax and have fun lol

music helps me get in the mood

Turazrok

Smash Master

Not for long lol

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
they said that me and you play completely different also so idk how i play compared to other IC mains i just throw **** out lol
ya... they didnt elaborate on that at all and i was like wtf?!?! lol no info on my end

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
thanks dude. means alot. hopefully you guys can all make it to Super Bit Wars in a few weeks.

im tryin to get like mad practice in this week lol i get like 3 hrs of sleep. im gonna be a zombie at the tourny

Vts

Smash Champion
thanks dude. means alot. hopefully you guys can all make it to Super Bit Wars in a few weeks.

im tryin to get like mad practice in this week lol i get like 3 hrs of sleep. im gonna be a zombie at the tourny
ew i've been practicing with friends and today was not a good day

but still alright i guess

really i just need to work on movement again my desyncs and stuff aren't as sharp as they need to be

PEEF!

Smash Hero
hate that place so much

then again i just hate burgers lol

idk i hope to get out of pools

since i'm help running it there will be a 6 man pool with 5 IC mains in it lol
No funny business with my pool -__-

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I won't if anything i put myself in hardest pools so people don't *****

but you might have someone in arkansas in your pool just not me

or tn since they are bringing like 20 people

if anything what big name do u want in your pool?
Well I won my smym pool so maybe I should be the big name =D

PEEF!

Smash Hero
ok then you just get g.vice and myztec then

both are good but not big names and by good i mean they have beaten me in tournament recently and placed in top 4 of most tournaments they been to.
LOL I'm supposed to be the big name and the rest of the pool is supposed to be scrubs what is this! =P You put some of the best of the south in there?!?!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
But they aren't really known so they are scrubs :troll:

nah idk how pools will be if anything it going to be like top 4-6 people anyways
Yeah we can probably do that with the pools. What does Myztek play?

john!

Smash Hero
Well I won my smym pool so maybe I should be the big name =D
LOL I'm supposed to be the big name and the rest of the pool is supposed to be scrubs what is this! =P You put some of the best of the south in there?!?!
first you tell him that you "won your smym pool"... and he actually believes you... and gives you an easier pool because he thinks you're a big name... and that's not good enough for you? lol omg peef

PEEF!

Smash Hero
first you tell him that you "won your smym pool"... and he actually believes you... and gives you an easier pool because he thinks you're a big name... and that's not good enough for you? lol omg peef
Someone isn't noticing emoticons!

When I end a post about how I'm disappointed with a =P and say that I want scrubs only, I know that VTS at least understands I'm just tryin to act like nobody will be good enough. He could say "xgamermarthkid41" and I'd say that that guy took some friendlies off of Rene blade and was way too solid =D

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
@john!

lol -- you should see all my time trial stuff. I think they're still pretty decent.

@Vts

:D keep being silly.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
so idk if im gonna make it to MIST or not.... all of OK is leaving friday but i dont get off work till 5pm friday.... so if i cant find a ride im not gonna go cuz i dont wanna spend all that gas to drive up there >.<

Vts

Smash Champion
so idk if im gonna make it to MIST or not.... all of OK is leaving friday but i dont get off work till 5pm friday.... so if i cant find a ride im not gonna go cuz i dont wanna spend all that gas to drive up there >.<
I'll throw you $10-20 cash if you go

since i might not be able to make the OK tournament would like you to come.

think of it as a birthday gift the only b-day gift you'll get from me lol

@wobbles, yeah was playing with nana's throw so much was great nothing like nana f-throwing off top platform on battlefield and me jumping off the stage to spike a falcon (he lived though) also double nairing ganon off the stage making his third jump miss the ledge by like 2 inches lol

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
squall is a very underrated move.
that is all.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Ocean! thats debatable.... lol

@Vts you a cool dude.... tho i dont need the cash now that i talked the rest of OK to wait for me. we will be leaving tonight around 630ish. howd u know my bday comin up !?!? lol

Smasher89

Smash Lord
I´m thinking about stuff I´ve had problem with for some time, and camu up with when I´m at the edge on YS, and a Falco is pressuring me from above, i´not sure what the best options is. That and dealing with CFs plattformcamping.

Vts

Smash Champion
Baiting him like crazy forcing him to double jump and everything

really last falcon i've lost to in tournament was NES noob now i beat ever falcon i play you just wait for them to throw moves out really

if they are camping platforms then either get under them and force pressure with up-airs or empty jumps

really u can also get on the lower platforms and then dysnc right fast and throw nana up there doing a f-air or blizzard to catch them off guard. i like to just spam bairs against them from one platform to another

Smasher89

Smash Lord
So you bet them by plain reactions?, nice if that´s the case ^^

The thing is, with falcons platform camping, the option they mostly take, that I feel that I miss a punish is when they double jump over me (from farthest away from the other platforms ledge, to the top platform). Know any kind of positioning pressure so I can punish that double jump?, possibly withouth taking a very risky guess?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hax bodied all of us at genesis 2 :(

i played him once and i could tell he got much better at the matchup

Top Bottom