• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Disney Discussion

Are you excited for Toy Story 4?

• No, I thought the trilogy ended perfectly. Pixar should move onto something else.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I never really liked Toy Story.

• Yes, I didn't really grow up with the original trilogy but I would love to see the characters again!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I think you misinterpreted. Both Cars 3 and The Incredibles 2 are one of the many upcoming films from Disney and Pixar alongside:
  • The Good Dinosaur
  • Moana
  • Zootopia
  • Finding Dory
  • Toy Story 4
And I wouldn't worry about Violet's design, Brad Bird would make sure that Violet looks similar to her younger self even if there was a 10 year time skip.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
I think you misinterpreted. Both Cars 3 and The Incredibles 2 are one of the many upcoming films from Disney and Pixar alongside:

• The Good Dinosaur
  • Moana
  • Zootopia
  • Finding Dory
  • Toy Story 4
And I wouldn't worry about Violet's design, Brad Bird would make sure that Violet looks similar to her younger self even if there was a 10 year time skip.
As long as he doesn't give her the mom-like look Elastigirl got during the 15 year time skip in the 1st film (which is perfectly fine on her as she gave birth to 3 very adorable kids (Violet included), a look similar Helen's pre-time skip (sans the hips) would be perfect for Violet's design as long as her hair is the same, I also think Elastigirl needs to lose a little bit of weight on her hips if she's going to be the character focused on), I'm still somewhat worried though, plus another rumor had just popped up from Moviepilot saying 1 of the kids would turn evil and that despite Bird's claims of the sequel not following the current superhero trend, they think it's going to which would be Bird contradicting himself (then again I can't stand Moviepilot or any site that keeps posting rumors for that matter).

Another post by Bird over a month ago: http://masterherald.com/the-incredi...ffects-of-the-movie-are-its-characters/21047/ I hope it's fake, as 12 years would be too much of a gap, but it seems to be very much true if this is the case the fanboys/girls won out and got their Jack-Jack focused sequel with him as the main villain and Syndrome will likely be back (so much for teasing the Underminer, he's probably going to get stomped and killed).

So much for the 2nd film focusing on Helen whose probably going to get phased out completely as the plot thickens towards Violet and Dash leading (Bob will probably either retire to a hidden island or possibly be killed off), this completely contradicts the post Bird made a month ago on his Twitter account squashing the rumors that the sequel wouldn't focus on the kids and he's completely done the opposite, however D23 has a huge chance to disprove this altogether.

Plus they haven't mentioned that the Incredibles 2 would be at D23 nor Cars 3 (Cars 3 I would understand as it's Cars and it's 1 of their big moneymakers), plus those 2 films aren't due to be released till near the end of the decade, you'd think they'd wait till next year's D23 to show off both films (then again it didn't take Finding Dory long to have it's story revealed after the film itself was announced).

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Less than 10 days until D23 2015! I have some Pixar Blu-Ray and DVD related news.

Both the Inside Out and Toy Story That Time Forgot Blu-Ray and DVD are set to release on November 3rd. As usual, the Blu-Ray with each of the titles will come with more bonus features than their DVD counterpart.

And for those of you with a Disney Movies Anywhere account, you can now watch the Pixar short, Lava, up until August 12th.

Edit: Even though Stitch Kingdom is down right now, there is a Toy Story 20th Anniversary Blu-Ray set to release.

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Less than 10 days until D23 2015! I have some Pixar Blu-Ray and DVD related news.

Both the Inside Out and Toy Story That Time Forgot Blu-Ray and DVD are set to release on November 3rd. As usual, the Blu-Ray with each of the titles will come with more bonus features than their DVD counterpart.

And for those of you with a Disney Movies Anywhere account, you can now watch the Pixar short, Lava, up until August 12th.

Edit: Even though Stitch Kingdom is down right now, there is a Toy Story 20th Anniversary Blu-Ray set to release.
My nerves are beginning to tingle already, I just want the 2nd Incredibles to be revealed already so I can stop worrying, I'll take your word on Bird keeping Violet the same regardless of aging, however if we take Bird's words into account there might not be any aging at all, until the very end of the sequel (Underminer is practically a shoe-in now thanks to the CinemaBlend rep trying to get something on the Mole guy from Bird himself only to get shot down, but it pretty much confirms he's in, the parents are confirmed to be the main heroes (thereby killing any Jack-Jack rumors off but yet they still keep coming, it's futile at this point for them to keep trying), the unused concepts are confirmed along with the family dynamic, the only major thing we don't know yet is the storyline, I'm still banking on Helen leading the charge this time around, it's her turn to have her story be told, while the remaining elements goes to her family possibly Violet, Jack-Jack and maybe Mr. Incredible.

I'm going to laugh if my predictions are actually true.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Well it looks like the Disney Infinity poll is pretty much down to just 2 characters, though I have a theory that most of the characters on the poll will eventually be added in, plus I think a few of them could have potentially been leaked.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Not surprised that Mabel is leading considering Gravity Falls's popularity.

I'm fine with either Mabel or Darkwing.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I should mention that there won't be a "winner" of the poll, so to speak. It's a marketing exercise. More than likely a large amount of those characters are either already in the Disney Originals Wave 2 for 3.0 or are frontrunners for 4.0.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I should mention that there won't be a "winner" of the poll, so to speak. It's a marketing exercise. More than likely a large amount of those characters are either already in the Disney Originals Wave 2 for 3.0 or are frontrunners for 4.0.
That makes sense, plus it ties in with the leaks perfectly.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Seems D23 updated their site, and 7 days before the cringe-waiting reveal.

I'm going to need Frozone's ice cube tray for when the reveal happens, because I might black out depending on what happens.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'm fine with either Mabel or Darkwing making it in if only one were chosen.

But releasing both would make tons of money for Disney Infinity given the massive interest shown in both of them.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
I'm going to bet Darkwing Duck is going to be the figure that wins the poll, but Mabel gets in anyways.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I kinda forgot how many there was, I think like 10-15 characters.
I'm just asking because there's still 16 more Disney originals to be reveled. I just checked, there's 20 characters.
3 characters will be revealed next week, what 3 Disney characters do you want, and just for fun, what 3 unrealistic characters would you want?

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm just asking because there's still 16 more Disney originals to be reveled. I just checked, there's 20 characters.
3 characters will be revealed next week, what 3 Disney characters do you want, and just for fun, what 3 unrealistic characters would you want?
Keep in mind though that they said three characters, not specifically Disney Originals. I'm banking on Ant-Man, Baloo, and either Aurora or Cinderella being revealed.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Keep in mind though that they said three characters, not specifically Disney Originals. I'm banking on Ant-Man, Baloo, and either Aurora or Cinderella being revealed.
The only reason I'm assuming this is because the 3 question marks are surrounded by the Disney originals, not Marve and Star Wars characters, though I could be wrong. We should also take into account any leaks or hints.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The only reason I'm assuming this is because the 3 question marks are surrounded by the Disney originals, not Marve and Star Wars characters, though I could be wrong. We should also take into account any leaks or hints.
I just doubt they'd continue to ignore how blatantly obvious Ant-Man is since they basically confirmed him outright, you know? And that's also why the other two of my guesses are based on that pre-3.0 survey. :p

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
I'd be happy with just Darkwing getting in (although with my luck it's going to be Mabel), I wouldn't mind Kim Possible joining as well as she's kind of requested off and on, and Isabella (she's just too cute to ignore, I'd want her in so I can have the 3 black-haired amigos (Violet, Vanellope and Isabella)

As for the 3 unrealistic characters: Pikachu (who wouldn't want to play as this cute little guy in a Disney game, plus he fits right in with the gang and knowing Disney they'd make him play just like how he is in the anime and would be a great rival for Dash as well as a great teammate for any character, think of the pair ups Pika could get), Jenny/XJ9 (why not, she's adorable, awesome and can fly, she'd be a blast to play as, plus she'd fit in with the female gang we have now and would be just plain awesome overall), and maybe Godzilla just for the laughs (plus everyone could ride him and you could destroy cities with him at least Disney would give him justice unlike the Godzilla the Game, although I think he's a tad too big for a game like Disney Infinity, he'd break Metroville into 2 in an instant, plus Godzilla is kind of familiar in the Marvel universe considering he had a brief run with them.)

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

I'd be happy with just Darkwing getting in (although with my luck it's going to be Mabel), I wouldn't mind Kim Possible joining as well as she's kind of requested off and on, and Isabella (she's just too cute to ignore, I'd want her in so I can have the 3 black-haired amigos (Violet, Vanellope and Isabella)

As for the 3 unrealistic characters: Pikachu (who wouldn't want to play as this cute little guy in a Disney game, plus he fits right in with the gang and knowing Disney they'd make him play just like how he is in the anime and would be a great rival for Dash as well as a great teammate for any character, think of the pair ups Pika could get), Jenny/XJ9 (why not, she's adorable, awesome and can fly, she'd be a blast to play as, plus she'd fit in with the female gang we have now and would be just plain awesome overall), and maybe Godzilla just for the laughs (plus everyone could ride him and you could destroy cities with him at least Disney would give him justice unlike the Godzilla the Game, although I think he's a tad too big for a game like Disney Infinity, he'd break Metroville into 2 in an instant, plus Godzilla is kind of familiar in the Marvel universe considering he had a brief run with them.)
My 3 unrealistic characters are,

3.SMG4
His videos are hilarious and he's a blue recolor of Mario, he could use all his memes to attack with one exception.

2.Seto Kaiba
Screw the Rules! He's got money and 3 B.E.W.D.s.

3. Dr. Eggman
Just for his quotes, plus he's the master of SnooPINGASusual.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
My 3 unrealistic characters are,

3.SMG4
His videos are hilarious and he's a blue recolor of Mario, he could use all his memes to attack with one exception.

2.Seto Kaiba
Screw the Rules! He's got money and 3 B.E.W.D.s.

3. Dr. Eggman
Just for his quotes, plus he's the master of SnooPINGASusual.

^^ :awesome:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
As do I! No doubt there'll be some interesting stuff.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Considering that we're now officially 1 day away from D23, I'm going to make my final prediction on the Incredibles 2's possible info we might get:

-Sequel will likely get the 2019 release date, thereby confirming Pixar Brazil's leak from a few months ago as true (pretty much a guarantee at this point considering Mr. Lasseter has pretty much teased a June 15, 2018 release for Cars 3, unless a reversal happens which could be possible depending on what film Pixar wants to release more, although knowing them they'd want to get Cars 3 out faster as that series is their primary money maker next to Toy Story).

-Storyline reveal, I'm 100% banking on the sequel to focus on Helen Parr's story as she can easily carry the film on her own in the same way Bob did for the 1st film (although a small time skip could work in this regard, but I'm betting it'll pickup exactly where the 1st film will end and go from there, considering the Underminer is pretty much a shoe-in and the fight with him could lead up to a huge super villain group being formed as a result which would bring 2 of the unused concepts the 1st film left out: exploring their world and Xerek), plus it would solve a lot of mysteries that the entire fanbase has been dying to know for over 11 years regarding Helen's past life prior to marrying Mr. Incredible and who'd she teamed up with in the past that could have dire effects on her family in the present, it also would continue Pixar's recent trend of shoe-horning sidekicks into main protagonists (Mater and Mikey were more or less the main characters of Cars 2 and Monsters University respectively, but before that it was Sully and Lightning McQueen), along with continuing the use of female leads as main heroes (Merida, Joy (Riley Anderson kind of counts as Joy's actions along with the other 4 Emotions influences her life) and soon Dory, Helen would be the 4th female protagonist in a Pixar film, 5th if Riley is added).

-1st official teaser poster and possible 1st official still from the upcoming sequel (the poster is more likely to appear than a still as that would be asking for too much, since Bird just started writing the script for the sequel a few months back, it would take at least another year before we see an official pic of what the characters look like.)

dezeray112

Smash Hero
What do I expect from the D23 event? Maybe more info on Zootopia, a bit of Moana, Incredibles 2 are the things I want to see during the event?

Can we also expect further Kingdom Hearts III info there as well?

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440

Teaser poster confirmed (got 1 prediction down, although it was pretty obvious), I'd like to know why there's a black background over a dim red light surrounding the logo anyone here got any clues?

And we're 1 hour away folks.

EDIT:
Better version of the teaser poster
And Toy Story 4's plot confirmed, Bo Peep is back and the story will show Woody finding her, just as expected I had a strong feeling they'd bring her back, and now the hype for this film has gone way up.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Any new info at the expo?

I'm actually interested with Toy Story 4's plot even more. I wonder how Woody met Bo Peep considering she was absent in the 3rd movie. Other than that I'm also interested with the Incredibles 2 plot as well.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Any new info at the expo?

I'm actually interested with Toy Story 4's plot even more. I wonder how Woody met Bo Peep considering she was absent in the 3rd movie. Other than that I'm also interested with the Incredibles 2 plot as well.
Animation presentation is just starting, and please tell me Jack-Jack's not going to be the main focus of the sequel? (Don't believe a thing the Disney Wiki is sprouting lately as they think J-J's going to be evil) because that's a bad idea, I'm beginning to hate Jack-Jack due to all the glory he's getting and it's a shame they're wasting a good story on a character who's not only unproven but barely had any screen time in the 1st film, and this means Bird is contradicting what he said a few months back, but we'll wait and see when they start talking about it.

Edit: Turns out, they didn't say anything regarding the sequel's plot yet (likely cause Bird's still writing).

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Well anything new?

This guy sums up the movie poster's attitude.
Also what Disney franchise (other than Studio Ghibli) would work best as an anime?

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Well anything new?

This guy sums up the movie poster's attitude.
Also what Disney franchise (other than Studio Ghibli) would work best as an anime?
The Incredibles (could go either way, but anime would probably ruin the designs of the female cast with fan service additions.)

Can't really tell what 1s would work in an anime-like setting, BH6 would probably be the best choice as most of the movie's cast of characters are all Asian (sans Honey Lemon, Wasabi and Fred).

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Pretty impressed with what I have seen so far.

Also, they've recently announced that along with a universe based on Tangled, a universe based on the Big Hero 6 will also be a part of Kingdom Hearts 3.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
As far as Disney Infinity goes...
Spot from The Good Dinosaur, and Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde from Zootopia, were confirmed for 3.0. Highly expected, as they generally coincide with new releases (Ralph and Vanellope, Anna and Elsa, Hiro and Baymax, etc). Not a huge surprise. But they also showed off Finn and Rey's (The Force Awakens) figures, so that was hype.

Additionally, the ultimate unlockable (which unlocks if you scan every character) this time around is the Keyblade, which is pretty hype-worthy.

And best of all, they brought in the top Toy Box artists to select a character that would be produced at the tail end of 3.0 (production times and such) and they did really well...Peter Pan's coming! Considering he was one of my most wanted, that's awesome news.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
As far as Disney Infinity goes...
Spot from The Good Dinosaur, and Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde from Zootopia, were confirmed for 3.0. Highly expected, as they generally coincide with new releases (Ralph and Vanellope, Anna and Elsa, Hiro and Baymax, etc). Not a huge surprise. But they also showed off Finn and Rey's (The Force Awakens) figures, so that was hype.

Additionally, the ultimate unlockable (which unlocks if you scan every character) this time around is the Keyblade, which is pretty hype-worthy.

And best of all, they brought in the top Toy Box artists to select a character that would be produced at the tail end of 3.0 (production times and such) and they did really well...Peter Pan's coming! Considering he was one of my most wanted, that's awesome news.
Well 1 character from the ballot in, 19 more to go. 4 Disney characters down, 25 to go, who do you think they are?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well 1 character from the ballot in, 19 more to go. 4 Disney characters down, 25 to go, who do you think they are?
Peter Pan, while on the ballot, wasn't picked from it though. :p But regardless, the current plan (before these announcements) was 9 more Star Wars, 4 more Marvel, 16 more Disney Originals. We got two more Star Wars and four more originals today (I believe one of the spots was always reserved for the Artists' Pick character). So that's seven more Star Wars, four Marvel, and twelve Disney Originals.

Marvel's pretty easy: Ant-Man's been all-but-officially confirmed. Vision and Scarlet Witch are no brainers. The fourth one's a bit trickier, since
Marvel calls the shots with what characters get in from them, and they no longer plan to support Quicksilver, hence him dying in Age of Ultron.
So the fourth spot could be between Quicksilver, War Machine (to complete Cap's New Avengers), or
Wasp, since she was hinted at at the end of Ant-Man.

I think TFA will get at least five characters, so Kylo Ren + two more. That leaves four left. They may pull a Yondu from 2.0 and put in Lando despite him being a mission giver, though the same can be said for Padme, R2D2, or General Grievous. Maybe all four.

Disney Originals-wise, there'd be twelve left. I fully believe Dipper and Mabel are in, since Gravity Falls is the only series with a track in the Speedway, and no figures. Add in their popularity...On to the remaining ten. I think most of them will be characters from previous surveys: Baloo, Aurora, Cinderella, Cruella, and WALL-E come to mind. All five have been on surveys. For the last five, I can see it going two ways: one more playset with five characters, or five characters that were on the 3.0 "poll" that were on there just to gauge popularity. If the former, I'm banking on a Muppets playset to coincide with their new show this fall: Kermit, Ms. Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, and Animal. If it's not the Muppets, then based on the "poll", Live Action!Alice, Live Action!Mad Hatter, Belle, Beast, and either Pocahontas, Robin Hood, or Hercules. Likely Pocahontas to coincide with her 20th anniversary. Dory will be saved for 4.0 when they iron out water mechanics, same with Ariel and Ursula.

Just my thoughts.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Peter Pan, while on the ballot, wasn't picked from it though. :p But regardless, the current plan (before these announcements) was 9 more Star Wars, 4 more Marvel, 16 more Disney Originals. We got two more Star Wars and four more originals today (I believe one of the spots was always reserved for the Artists' Pick character). So that's seven more Star Wars, four Marvel, and twelve Disney Originals.

Marvel's pretty easy: Ant-Man's been all-but-officially confirmed. Vision and Scarlet Witch are no brainers. The fourth one's a bit trickier, since
Marvel calls the shots with what characters get in from them, and they no longer plan to support Quicksilver, hence him dying in Age of Ultron.
So the fourth spot could be between Quicksilver, War Machine (to complete Cap's New Avengers), or
Wasp, since she was hinted at at the end of Ant-Man.

I think TFA will get at least five characters, so Kylo Ren + two more. That leaves four left. They may pull a Yondu from 2.0 and put in Lando despite him being a mission giver, though the same can be said for Padme, R2D2, or General Grievous. Maybe all four.

Disney Originals-wise, there'd be twelve left. I fully believe Dipper and Mabel are in, since Gravity Falls is the only series with a track in the Speedway, and no figures. Add in their popularity...On to the remaining ten. I think most of them will be characters from previous surveys: Baloo, Aurora, Cinderella, Cruella, and WALL-E come to mind. All five have been on surveys. For the last five, I can see it going two ways: one more playset with five characters, or five characters that were on the 3.0 "poll" that were on there just to gauge popularity. If the former, I'm banking on a Muppets playset to coincide with their new show this fall: Kermit, Ms. Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, and Animal. If it's not the Muppets, then based on the "poll", Live Action!Alice, Live Action!Mad Hatter, Belle, Beast, and either Pocahontas, Robin Hood, or Hercules. Likely Pocahontas to coincide with her 20th anniversary. Dory will be saved for 4.0 when they iron out water mechanics, same with Ariel and Ursula.

Just my thoughts.
I thought Ariel was leaked for 3.0.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I thought Ariel was leaked for 3.0.
Nope, haha. Nothing about that's ever come up.

EDIT: Upon looking it up, that "leak" is laughably bad. Listing the game on Jody Benson's Wikipedia page could have been done by anyone. And the Instagram user who claims he/she "asked her and she confirmed it"? Well...video or it didn't happen. When Ming Na Wen spilled the beans that she'd be doing voice work for Infinity before Mulan's reveal, it was recorded. Until a video surfaces, this is just another "I saw Chunky Kong at Smashfest" moment.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Nope, haha. Nothing about that's ever come up.

EDIT: Upon looking it up, that "leak" is laughably bad. Listing the game on Jody Benson's Wikipedia page could have been done by anyone. And the Instagram user who claims he/she "asked her and she confirmed it"? Well...video or it didn't happen. When Ming Na Wen spilled the beans that she'd be doing voice work for Infinity before Mulan's reveal, it was recorded. Until a video surfaces, this is just another "I saw Chunky Kong at Smashfest" moment.
How hard would it be to hack the game to see if we can get a sneak peek, at some of the characters, because if I recall correctly they said that all the 25 remaining characters would release in the lifetime of 3.0, also when would be a time for them to announce more characters?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Generally they keep things well hidden. The only slip up there ever was was in 2.0's PC release, where Quorra and Sam were accidentally added to the Hall of Heroes early.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
My take on the D23 reveals for 3.0:

Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps-100% expected to get in as they are this game's version of Anna, Elsa, Hiro and Baymax, and Judy's soo adorable in figure format, I love rabbits as they're cute no matter what age (even though she hates that word, I'm almost guaranteed she'll say "You're under Arrest" as 1 of her attack phrases, considering she's a cop and all, I might get her, plus more females for me).

Peter Pan-All I have to say is about him getting in "It's about freaking time!" He should have been in 2.0 from the beginning in a 2-pack with Tinkerbell instead of being saved up for this game, heck there was some rumors stating he wasn't going to be playable until 4.0 at the latest (it's all but guaranteed that those spots are saved up for Dory and Ariel to introduce swimming, and possibly the Kingdom Hearts gang).

Spot-Knew he was going to be playable the moment Arlo's mount was leaked, now the only major issue is how is he going to talk to the other characters, considering he's based on cavemen and is very feral, he might talk by the film's end.

Rey and Finn-Knew it as they're going to be the main figures for Episode VII, so no-brainer here

Ultimate unlock-I'm very upset they chose the Keyblade as I didn't want anything Kingdom Hearts related touching Infinity as I still consider them a Square franchise (and should stay separate from any of Disney's franchises), good news is that I don't have to buy all the figures, I just hope the Lightsaber from 1.0 is back (should be at this point, and hopefully you can buy it in the Star Wars playsets or in the store, as I don't plan on getting the rest of the 1.0 gang).

King Mickey Costume disc-Exclusive to only the D23 attendees, this will be as bad as Trongate from 2.0, and will likely be in 4.0 at some point, but with Kingdom Hearts stuff now officially in Infinity, it's almost guaranteed that 4.0 will be Kingdom Hearts themed.

Marvel Battlegrounds-It's obvious they're trying to test local 4-player co-op with this playset, and if it's popular enough it might end up being permanent starting in 4.0 (as by then the Xbox360 and PS3 will be phased out completely, allowing Disney to go all out).

Now for the remaining characters:

Star Wars-Finn and Rey are already confirmed, Kylo Ren is going to be next as that playset's villain, as for the last 2, I'm completely unsure on.

Disney Originals-With Spot, Peter Pan, Nick and Judy now in, that means 12 more characters are left to be revealed, Dipper and Mabel are going to be shoo-ins at this point (since they have a speedway track but no characters), Darkwing Duck has a very strong chance to get in, Cinderella will probably make the cut as each Infinity game has at least 2 Disney Princesses playable (Leia and Vanellope don't count), so this trend should continue with Cindy and Mulan, Baloo and Mowgli are pretty much in since their new movie is due out next year, wouldn't be shocked if the rest of the BH6 gang are in, the last 2 are probably going to be 2 films that are due out in 2016.

Marvel-Ant-Man is in (which somewhat confirms Wasp, and they have a model for her so they can go with that if needed), Vision and Scarlet Witch are very likely, Quicksilver might be possible (but very unlikely as they have no plans to market him any further).

Top Bottom