• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & HRNut Present: House Brawl Orlando, FL 6/29 **RESULTS POSTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Trust me no one around here is worth playing...i can beat all of them with one stock at 200% while they have five stock...okay maybe not that bad but its not worth it trust me.
so? they're purpose is to put money in the pot. i dont care if they're good. there will be enough good people there from these boards :laugh:

and how cold it can in your place, everyone should be fine. i think the temperature will be something like mankos/neros, which was not hot but not cold with all the people in there

and kyon, i made a post a few pages back about all the food places nearby. If you choose krystals, ill drive you there myself

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol...and then they'll try to kill me cuz they'll think that i hustled them...you will and everyone else gotta bring weapons to defend ya'll self when they lose cuz the might shank them a b*t*h lol :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol...and then they'll try to kill me cuz they'll think that i hustled them...you will and everyone else gotta bring weapons to defend ya'll self when they lose cuz the might shank them a b*t*h lol :laugh:
they cant beat me

as soon as they pull a knife out, imma cartwheel to the kitchen, then come out and throw a banana peel in their face. then imma grab them and throw them out the door

diddy kong approves this message

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
they cant beat me

as soon as they pull a knife out, imma cartwheel to the kitchen, then come out and throw a banana peel in their face. then imma grab them and throw them out the door

diddy kong approves this message
lol you about to get me fired...for laughing so hard:laugh::laugh:

don't forget asains **** monkey especially when its a knife vs a banana:laugh:

and teh mexicans will pk fire you to death

lucas and marth approve this message:laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
wait, you got a couch from the mexicans next door? didnt you still have their cell phone? did they move out or get evicted or something?

and kyon, bring someone random from WATO to be your parther. theres like 2167218 of you guys

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I have severe ride johns.
then you'd better severly find a way to will's house, cause hes goin.

on a good note, i think imma go buy a VCR tomorrow from my local pawn shop. I had no idea VCRs still cost like 30 bucks even there, and like 40 at stores. what kinda of travashamockery is that

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I might come..so add me to the roster...
is Action B@stard with the @...I am getting to see action**** on some post :p

PS: I just realized that the Buses don't run on Sundays >_<...might need a ride

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hey, me and my roommate Casanova should be coming to this. Probably not just for the Brawl practice, but mostly to actually play Guilty Gear again.
you two have been added to the list

ill do a GG tourney afterwards if i get...at least 8 total interested parties, including me

along with complete setups, someone bring just a copy of brawl. we got an extra wii and tv but no brawl. if someone brings brawl we'll have 3 setups right off the bat

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
everyone should come

i would love them

i would love them more if they came AND they knew how to play guilty gear

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Yall dont know whats comin. xYz...luigi...your luigi?

You have me baffled sir, for such a ridiculous and incorrect statement

I ADMIRE....your ignorance xD.

Oh an yall dont know whats comin...not one bit...

A shame i have to break up this **** "oh ****, i gor top ten a couple times so im good" non-sense...ima show whos ****in boss!!!! Mistakes...all of you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom