• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & HRNut Present: House Brawl Orlando, FL 6/29 **RESULTS POSTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Quit foward smashing people at 12% and killing them:laugh: yo good games, too close...**** timer made the marth v D3 end early cuz it was either lose to time or try to kill you first...i'd rather fight to the death than time running out, you're too good and my snake is stepping up but i don't wanna be known for snake though
Your kidding me.

Marth vs DDD too 8 minutes and extended the timer?

Juan, that much camping really is not necessary.

HRnut, that one marth ditto we had was so embarrassing. We need to have more. I don't know what happened there >_>

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Your kidding me.

Marth vs DDD too 8 minutes and extended the timer?

Juan, that much camping really is not necessary.

HRnut, that one marth ditto we had was so embarrassing. We need to have more. I don't know what happened there >_>
it was a really hard fight for both of us...and i'll fight you anytime you're ready;)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i check cuz there should only be one copy of brawl there...cuz u have mine, lance's own is there so if another one is there then its his...i think it is there, i'll let you know later

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i check cuz there should only be one copy of brawl there...cuz u have mine, lance's own is there so if another one is there then its his...i think it is there, i'll let you know later
isnt jonas copy there too? i think his name is jonas...the guy we drove to house to get his copy last week. i guess you should have his and lance messed up one, and fearless on top of that

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Shout outs...

Mr.Game N Watch's key....

GG tornado.

no but seriously... GG's to everyone. some close games there.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
all doubles videos are now up. Still working on singles though.

[thread=180441]Video Thread[/thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom