• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & HRNut Present: House Brawl Orlando, FL 6/29 **RESULTS POSTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loto

Smash Ace
A. You're forcing urself to start early which might be a problem because some ppl might be late and then the tourney wont finish (or there will be some other consequences).

B. Changing the venue might change plans for ppl or possibly add confusion. this isnt quite as risky as A tho so if u can manage to find another venue then i suppose that would be nice.

C. Im all for this. Most ppl dont work on sundays so this would let more ppl come. i know me, mankosuki, and maybe nero (you'd have to ask him) would be able to go. the only downside seems to be that C@sH wont be able to go.

How is that a downside?

Loto

Smash Ace
You and your crew should really stop mocking me. It gets annoying after awhile.

You didn't need to post this either.

I can't even post in a ****ing thread without getting some sort of comment mocking or disrespecting me anymore.
Sounds good I'll keep doing it then. <3

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Cool down c@sh, you said you might be the best Marth in Florida. If I said I was the best MK in Florida, I would get so much hate.

Besides, you say negative things all the time. It sort of sets you up to be the target.

People get mocked all the time.

No one actually hates you, it's just that you take the most offense from jokes, and say some really silly things.

From what I've heard, you're better than me in Melee.

But yeah, try only saying positive things, and not cursing all the time when you get angry. And don't get angry when people say things about you, laugh it off.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Cool down c@sh, you said you might be the best Marth in Florida. If I said I was the best MK in Florida, I would get so much hate.

Besides, you say negative things all the time. It sort of sets you up to be the target.

People get mocked all the time.

No one actually hates you, it's just that you take the most offense from jokes, and say some really silly things.

From what I've heard, you're better than me in Melee.

But yeah, try only saying positive things, and not cursing all the time when you get angry. And don't get angry when people say things about you, laugh it off.
Ok.

Thanks.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Will has to come to this...i vote for sunday...or if will could help us out and talk to the people at pegasus landing where Dop had his tourney or we could do it on sunday @ pegasus landing cuz you have to be there...just saying help us out will

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
The coolest Marth ever. We should host WGTC2 (Who gets the couch? 2) the night before. By the way, the results for WGTC1 were...

1st Gmoney (I try to hard when anything is on the line... :lick:)
2nd HRNUT
3rd Neroy
4th Alex

Edit: How do you have the best Marth, Mooney? Also, Chaz. /end
If you guys can crash then sure we'll have another couch tourney...this time no sandbagging...lol:laugh:

Chaz' marth is 2 good

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol

this saturday just might be cursed like hbox said. i called to pegasus landing (where they held dops tourney) and they are renovating that place and the gym there, so that **** is closed for like weeks. Just HAPPENS to be like that when I want to host a tourney

Unless we can find a different venue for Saturday, it looks like this is going to be on sunday. Ill make the final decision by the end of the day

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yes that'll still be good...hey i'm just curious to know but the total for one person doubles (paying for themselves) and singles is 30 dollars right?
that would be correct good sir

im getting alot of votes for sunday, so I think ill move it to then. Sorry for all of those who can make it saturday but not Sunday. This isn't my design nor doing.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Im So ****ing There ****it **** Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Im So ****ing There ****it **** Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL yea right... u never go to tournies... btw my luigi > yours... get at me son!

i'll see if TNT wants to go... and you should print flyers and paste them in your apt complex.... for moar ppl.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
LOL yea right... u never go to tournies... btw my luigi > yours... get at me son!

i'll see if TNT wants to go... and you should print flyers and paste them in your apt complex.... for moar ppl.
and YOU should make another thread on the orlando forums to see if anyone wants to go

you heard the man nick, make some crappy flyers and put them all over your apartments :laugh:

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Trust me no one around here is worth playing...i can beat all of them with one stock at 200% while they have five stock...okay maybe not that bad but its not worth it trust me.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
wow when did the cap go up to 30 i thought it was 25...well, i hope everyone will be comfortable cuz its gonna be hot as **** in my place, its not huge. we also have a new sofa we got them from garbanzo'a people next door (mexican) ;) lol everyone will lol when they see it guaranteed :laugh:

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
pure ownage!

I wonder what i should do. will there be food?:p
There's a BK, Taco Bell, Subway Mc Donalds, and many other places around, there's also a bank nearby

Now if you want me to get food we can all put some money together everyone's there and get some pizza but lets try not to mess the place up, i make as much space as possible

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
There's a BK, Taco Bell, Subway Mc Donalds, and many other places around, there's also a bank nearby

Now if you want me to get food we can all put some money together everyone's there and get some pizza but lets try not to mess the place up, i make as much space as possible
I really do hope it wont be hot and if people are calm and what not. it should be hot. and i could just buy myself something to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom