• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet last min oct 3rd results

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Results here:

1: jtails ($66.00)
2: jash ($33.00)
3: helpr ($11.00)
4: blackanese
5: linkx
5: penta
7: zorai
7: dark pch
9: redx
9: quirky
9: guru

I would like to thank everyone for coming out. Congrats to jtails taking another tournament in a Row and this time coming from the lowers bracket to take out a former D.A member Jash karmas a "B" aint it?

And for those who are wondering whens the next gauntlet go here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11328842#post11328842

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Eh I suk, good stuff everyone.
Then I'm ****ing horrible, I dont see you placing like **** all the time unlike me and for a year now. Kinda gets annoying people saying that who make money and place high alot.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
good stuff jtails, and jash. i dont feel that bad for losing our mm at ktar jtails xD though i do wanna rematch soon. look forward to it.

-KiD

Jtails

Smash Lord
thanks guys, good stuff to everyone i played. especially helper for taking me out in winners!

those mk dittos!

Tony T

Smash Ace
Awesome Job Jtails I knew you could do it bro. I'll be coming back to tournaments soon most likely VC8 or before the end of this month.

HelpR

Smash Ace
1: jtails ($66.00) so... ya made enough money to last you for 2 days again? awesome. Next time i'll make you go on a diet though lmao. good **** bro.
2: jash ($33.00): D: Dat toon link, comboing his enemies and ****** the crap outta anything stupid enough to walk into a boomerang/bomb/arrow. Enjoyed our set dude, and the matches before the tourney, you're still a **** tink dude, and i honestly think with more MK practice you could probably take out the best MKs, but that's just me.
3: helpr ($11.00): Get 1st next time
4: blackanese: blackanese? in singles? the ****?
5: linkx: Nice seeing ya, was fun doing some friendlies. That fox is scary lol
5: penta: :/ I really wanted those 6 dollars. maybe next time I can win 2 MMs in a row lol
7: zorai: lol, grab release lucas all day long
7: dark pch : still kinda weirded out by that one asian dude that game out to you and chest bumped you, then insulted your tv. You shoulda torn him a new one lmao. Either way, good seeing you man.
9: redx: Ike! just... Ike.
9: quirky: It was nice meeting you dude, and I know the first tourney is always a tough one, but you shoulda stuck around afterwards and played. I know I was kinda ruthless in our tourney set, but that's just how it goes in brawl. I hate being sandbagged and I never do it to others on purpose.
9: guru: Maaaaaaan. You bringing your hacked game up into dis tourney, you silly.
777: Wes: Another one? Seriously? And it's on a saturday? Might have to come through to this one.

All in all, really fun tournament, if there had been more attendance it woulda been more fun.

Top Bottom