• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet April 24th Results

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
1: M2k
2: Anti
3: NL
4: bum
5: Jtails
5: D1
7: john12346
7: snakee
9: Silkvik
9: kimchi
9: hippiedude
9: RON
13: allied
13: fab
13: kaori
13: 007
17: Shadowkid
17: Acedude55
17: Joseph
17: arc
17: hunter
17: eternal-Yoshi
17: peter martinaz
25: scarface
25: cassidy

thanx to all for coming hopefully there are more to come see you guys next time.

bracket below:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
1: M2k - LoL my diddy beat you on pictochat. :)
2: Anti - Not too shabby ^^^ made me happy lalw.
3: NL - Nice pikachu.
4: bum - UPAIRDAIRUPAIRDAIRUPAIRDAIR "AND HES NOT BROKEN?"
5: Jtails - Didn't even notice how well you did in thie event good job, keep improving.
5: D1 - Our MK Ditto was too good.

Allied

Smash Master
1: M2k haha great friendlies XD
2: Anti still wanna do some friendlies vs you

4: bum omg your such a beast in every way it was nice meeting you
5: Jtails your just a beast man it was great meeting you
5: D1 you have an insane falco
7: john12346 haha great lucario
7: snakee ahhh your a beast
9: Silkvik warios unite?? nice meeting you man gl in tournament today
9: kimchi omg we should of teamed if doubles wasnt canceled
13: 007 fun guy

to wes - great tournament, your a great guy, was fun
to dpeach - great friendlies man, you have the most insane peach i've ever seen

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I planned on entering this, but didn't, due to not feeling so well. Must be that nasty NY air affecting a dude.

j/k

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
1: M2k haha great friendlies XD
2: Anti still wanna do some friendlies vs you

4: bum omg your such a beast in every way it was nice meeting you
5: Jtails your just a beast man it was great meeting you
5: D1 you have an insane falco
7: john12346 haha great lucario
7: snakee ahhh your a beast
9: Silkvik warios unite?? nice meeting you man gl in tournament today
9: kimchi omg we should of teamed if doubles wasnt canceled
13: 007 fun guy

to wes - great tournament, your a great guy, was fun
to dpeach - great friendlies man, you have the most insane peach i've ever seen
When D1 doesnt sandbagg hes crazy, he would **** any1...i wanted to come but this was way to expensive for the ride.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Fun tourney good **** again Wes.

Anti - good **** man. always been leaning to fight the wifi king :p. Campy Snake made me go poof :[. Can't believe i even went last to last stock with your mk on my brinstar roflmao. And LOL mm $2 so i can use it for bus/train metrocard XD!! thnx for advice too. But srsly $2 MM metrocard me your wario v my luigi

Jtails - fun friendlies. nice seeing u there. Didnt notice you got 5th, nice **** my dude, keep improving man

Ninjalink- you h0m0 not letting me play friendlies cuz u were busy with kimichi lolxD. and my luigi > your pt/jiggs =(!

Dark Peach- Awesome friendlies dude. I think we played a hour straight rofl. You have a super sick creative peach unlike the ones I play against. We went nearly even or u 2 stocking me lol. Usually i'd take u down on first stock quick and than you make a come back =[. But thanks alot for the advice, your a really chill dude. No need to be emo and ignore all those ****ing haters,

Snakeee- lol you looked all interested with me ****** NL's jiggs/pt with my luigi.

Wes - awesome tourney, and ****ing lol @ your trash talk at kimichi xD! "only $1? YOUR ****ING POOR THAT'S WHY"

D1 - My rival whom I aim to beat so much <3. GGs man. I thought I had your Falco on a lockdown on first stock but completely lost it and got 2 stocked by him lol. At least i didnt get 3 stocked so i know im improving slowly with the viable tourney exp :]

and ****ing lol @ your 0 death kill on me on brinstar. Killed me less than 20 seconds with i think Dthrow > Fair > Shuttle loop D: I wasn't sure if i should go marth on that match but eff it lol.

m2k- lol i landed 26% on the first stock before we got kicked off xD!!! Your chill dude.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Look at the bracket for your answer.

It was an enjoyable experience seeing everyone.

That was quite the insane luigi I faced in friendlies. I was baffled at how that last fire jump punch connected since I was BEHIND him.

Anyway, It has become obvious that I have hit a wall with Yoshi and Snake(though you didn't see me play him at all). I didn't notice much of an improvement in my Yoshi in between 2008 and 2009, almost as if I am at Yoshi's peak.

Or, it's a sign that I should stick to texture hacking and Single Player games. Whatever, GGs to whoever I faced in friendlies and matches.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark Peach- Awesome friendlies dude. I think we played a hour straight rofl. You have a super sick creative peach unlike the ones I play against. We went nearly even or u 2 stocking me lol. Usually i'd take u down on first stock quick and than you make a come back =[. But thanks alot for the advice, your a really chill dude. No need to be emo and ignore all those ****ing haters,
If Dark.Pch is not emo, then Dark.Pch is not Dark.Pch

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
This was my first offline tournament and I think it was alright.
1. Allied - It's too bad we couldn't have teamed for doubles. I'm sure your Wario and my Ike coulda done really well together. Fun money match by the way.
2. D1 - Wow, it was awesome getting to play you. Your Falco is beast and your Dedede is surprisingly good. If only the TV wasn't so laggy, both of us could have done way better :p. If you could provide any tips for those two matchups for Ike, I'd surely love to hear them because I got wrecked XD. You're a great player.
3. Shadow - It was really fun talking with you along the way even though I barely talked D:. Thanks for telling me how to SDI out of MK's tornado. Sadly, I didn't know how to before I talked to you. We have so got to play next time. ^^
4. Edd - Same with Shadow. LOL, good stuff telling the cop straight out, "SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL". Lol, the guy did a double take XD.
5. Jtails - Kirby's Fsmash hitbox is broken XD. Good stuff with that comeback second match and winning 5th. I definitely have to take another look at the Kirby matchup. Let's play some friendlies next time.
6. 007 - Wow, you could use a variety of characters ^^. Captain Falcon vs Link was pretty intense lols. I try to do too many mindgamey stuff with Link XD. Keep it up.
7. hippiedude - :(, sorry that you couldn't play with NinjaLink. Ike dittos get so intense though XD. I saw you play with Dark.Pch and D1. Good stuff. Let's play next time.
8. NinjaLink - Wow, your Ike is something else. That ain't Brawl+ though XD. Was really fun playing you and getting to meet you. I can't believe how flexible you are with Ike and you adapted so fast to the way I play, too. You're too good. Your Diddy's absolutely amazing from what I saw. Mad fun :D.
9. Snakeee - Zeldaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Her Usmash and Uair makes her too good to be low tier. Keep it up. Nice meeting you and let's play next time ^^.
10. M2K - Good job winning the tournament. Shame, I wanted to play your MK, but you were busy XD. Let's play next time, Ike dittos included :p.
11. Anti - Ah, good stuff winning against Ninjalink. I didn't expect that Utilt to give you the win, but good job. Ike vs your Snake any time soon? XD.
12. Wes - Wow, great job running the tournament. Fun MM we had, too. I didn't know black people are so good at psyching other people out XD. You were too funny when we were playing. "COME ON, KILL ME MAN". Oh, too good. :p
13. Diem - If it weren't for your generosity and patience, I never would have even gone to this tournament. Thanks a lot, I mean it. You're hilarious lmao. Sucks that you got pulled over for a 32 on a 25. Nice job bringing M2K to his last stock when you played him in a ditto. You're really popular it seems so I'm glad you're one of the first offline smashers that I met in a tourney. Your Luigi's great, too. It was too fun being with you. Wish I could go to Apex so I could play you D:. Oh and PS, I'll have to really consider getting you some Korean food, and not those store-bought food, but the actual homemade food.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
lol nah kimichi it's alright bro. I've played alot friendlies with NL to get ***** 2 stocked by him. But I still consider him h0m0 <3.

Yea we'll play next time, I suck against ikes anyways but it'd be good exp. Your ike was beastly, tho NLs ike was like lulz, didnt know he can edgecancel. And it look like you were moving a brawl plus pace xD

6thInNJ:(

Smash Rookie
13. Diem - If it weren't for your generosity and patience, I never would have even gone to this tournament. Thanks a lot, I mean it. You're hilarious lmao. Sucks that you got pulled over for a 32 on a 25. Nice job bringing M2K to his last stock when you played him in a ditto. You're really popular it seems so I'm glad you're one of the first offline smashers that I met in a tourney. Your Luigi's great, too. It was too fun being with you. Wish I could go to Apex so I could play you D:. Oh and PS, I'll have to really consider getting you some Korean food, and not those store-bought food, but the actual homemade food.
Sorry I was such a cranky jerk. 2 hours of traffic + canceled teams + m2k + tired = ANGER. :D

D1

Banned via Administration
Good sh** to Anti at this one btw rapecity USA is this *****'s middle name.

Top Bottom