• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganons Tech Skill!!!!

Broken_HitBox

Smash Cadet
holy this is amazing i remember seeing BizzarroFlame posting this awhile ago but you just made it so much better THANKS !! :D

voorhese

Smash Master
I...love...you...o.O Dude, I've been trying to moonwalk like that with Ganon, how do you do it? Did you use AR?
no, lol its a perfect waveland to moonwalk, pretty simple, i got the idea because i learned that if you walk a little bit in the direction you want to moonwalk before you moonwalk you go farther, and certain characters can only moonwalk if they do that. like fox. and i thought to myself, that ganons waveland makes him walk fast, so then his moonwalk would be huge, i was right... im trying samus's super wavedash -> moonwalk, but its hard

spider_sense

Smash Champion
no, lol its a perfect waveland to moonwalk, pretty simple, i got the idea because i learned that if you walk a little bit in the direction you want to moonwalk before you moonwalk you go farther, and certain characters can only moonwalk if they do that. like fox. and i thought to myself, that ganons waveland makes him walk fast, so then his moonwalk would be huge, i was right... im trying samus's super wavedash -> moonwalk, but its hard
Yo Voorhese, I tried it and it makes Ganon move ridiculously across the stage, but do you think it has any strategic use? I'll try to post a vid of me doing it consistently through Final D.

voorhese

Smash Master
Yo Voorhese, I tried it and it makes Ganon move ridiculously across the stage, but do you think it has any strategic use? I'll try to post a vid of me doing it consistently through Final D.
yah i think think it has strategic use, it makes ganon move faster for 1, and also if u ledge hop it, it turns you around so an unexpected back air, its pretty much newly discovered, and im sure we havent found its full potential yet, ill look for more uses, but im not really a ganon player anymore... so playing him is kinda weird for my fingers

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
yah i think think it has strategic use, it makes ganon move faster for 1, and also if u ledge hop it, it turns you around so an unexpected back air, its pretty much newly discovered, and im sure we havent found its full potential yet, ill look for more uses, but im not really a ganon player anymore... so playing him is kinda weird for my fingers
The first time I saw somebody do this was with C.Falcon and then Ganon in about October of 2007. I wouldn't call it newly discovered. I was amazed when I saw it, however.

yes

Smash Rookie
NNID
smokio
3DS FC
0989-1886-7815
How do you moonwalk out of a waveland? Do you roll forwards or backwards?

voorhese

Smash Master
The first time I saw somebody do this was with C.Falcon and then Ganon in about October of 2007. I wouldn't call it newly discovered. I was amazed when I saw it, however.
i never saw it, i discovered this myself, i used knowledge of the 2 things (moonwalking and wave landing) to do it, did they do it the same way i do in the video u saw in 2007?

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
This move appears to be much too predictable imo.
Meh. I disagree. Ganon can get really good bursts of speed over short distances. This tech increases his already good distance from a ledge hopped waveland. Plus, it sets up a bair?! It sounds awesome :)

I'm not going to dismiss this tech before I've even tried applying it in a match. It's pretty quick.

voorhese

Smash Master
Difference between this and rolling is you can sheild, attack or roll out of this. I wouldn't sleep too much on this. It's a nice way to switch up your game but it sets nothing up. But hey, who but God knows what the future holds?
i use bair, it works. but it also is very unexpecting the first time it happens, like the first time you get lh-waveland grabbed with ganon, except when your half way across fd you would think you could get BAIR'd lol

Renth

Smash Hero
Difference between this and rolling is you can sheild, attack or roll out of this. I wouldn't sleep too much on this. It's a nice way to switch up your game but it sets nothing up. But hey, who but God knows what the future holds?

Don't say Ms.Cleo.

-Call me now
I played around with it and it was entertaining for a little while. It's unlikely i'd use it for anything other than something to throw in while bored. I hate moon-walking so i'm a little biased.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
I've been messing with this since I've finally gotten a Cube and this is too fun. Can't wait to use this in a match and see how the shifting pace effects my opponents. IMO it feels to slow to help in aggressive gameplay (maybe I'm just to garbage at moonwalks still) but it looks like something that can provoke mistakes out of more cautious opponents. Either way I'm trying it in many situations to see what happens. I'm expecting to get owned but looking fantastic!:laugh:

Top Bottom