• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Down Special Cracked

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Could you show some examples? Maybe give some numbers? I mean, wizkick has a ton of lag at the end, "less lag" could be 30 frames, which is still pretty terrible.

I also don't really see the utility of it, but I'm not even a good Ganon, so take your grain of salt.

n0ne

Smash Ace
hmmm ive actually noticed sometimes when an aerial is frame perfect.. wizkick sometimes is a bit faster..... MAY be psicologicalconfusion... but.... im talking about startup lag. endlag is pretty much the same. im talking observations... not tech stuff. but really. can someone verify? or up a vid

Jim & Watch

Smash Rookie
captain falcon at approx 30 percent - forward throw to immediate jump to down-b spike
down-b thread :D

spider_sense

Smash Champion
At like 80% percent on spacies (possibly somewhat lower % with them DIing away. Down throw - Wizards foot = ****. Oh if they DI slightly behind they still get hit. It's hilarious.

On Yoshi's right before the cloud comes out, you can angle it and cancel out the Down B recovery. lol

ShinerCCC

Smash Cadet
For the instant aerial down-B Kyo was talking about, I think you can see it in Ganon on Ice (the tech skill video Bizarroflame made). He looks like he goes for a ledgedash but instead of air dodging he just presses down-B and you just see Ganon in the landing animation from an aerial down-B.

I don't know if it has a hitbox, it might have the second hitbox with the little spheres on either side (similar to Yoshi's down-B).

Top Bottom