• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganons at Pound 3

D20

Smash Lord
How epic would a Ganon v. Young Link crew battle be?
If you can come up with 5 names, I think this could be really fun.

Young Links (subject to change):

Chip.
D20
Jash
Laijin
VaNz

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
I'll be confirming my attendence before the month is up

If we could get 4 ganon mains together. we could do a FFA MM, winner takes all. 5 stock, at either Final Destination or Hyrule castle, lol.

and I wouldn't mind partaking in a ganon crew, don't know how well I'd do against superior marths.

some one's gotta kidnap magus for this thing, honestly

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
I'm in for some Pound.

And I'd be more than happy to **** a Marth or Y.Link crew, as long as the Y.Link crew doesn't get Caveman or Chu

Come on Ganon people, this is the last big Melee tournament! We've got to flex our not-quite low tier muscles!

Diemonds

Smash Apprentice
I played Chu's YL when he came to Vegas for EVO World (where I placed 25th ) I did pretty good against him he only 2 stocked me

DippnDots

Feral Youth
chu's young link three stocked me when i was really really bad and only spammed fairs. I think he was just humoring me :p

Linguini

Smash Master
wtf, i aint fighting no y.link or low tier garbage crew,lmao fighting y.link/link is so annoying and we all know we would annihilate them. If anything wed fight a decent character crew or we can just group all the ganons together and friendly each other.amiright?

Renth

Smash Hero
wtf, i aint fighting no y.link or low tier garbage crew,lmao fighting y.link/link is so annoying and we all know we would annihilate them. If anything wed fight a decent character crew or we can just group all the ganons together and friendly each other.amiright?
urrr right.

people stop being pansys and crew battle the marths.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
marths or sheiks.... although it's our worst match up, playing against sheik is the most fun for me >_>

Chip.

you know what to do

Alright, then we should crew battle :laugh:

And I'm pretty sure charachter crews are allowed to crew battle more than one crew of charachters?

DippnDots

Feral Youth
I'm all for fighting peach crew, the only experience i've had with her is against alpha zealot, and he pretty much only brings her out in tournies and team matches against me. Last time i played her she three stocked me on FD.

Top Bottom