• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganons at Pound 3

Renth

Smash Hero
I wish i had a dollar, for each time i've heard someone say chaddd is going to get *****.

It never happens, good luck Kage.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
So much fackin trash talk in the Ganon boards. I love it.

*Darc makes a random appearance* >_>

Eggz

Smash Hero
The only other ganons who have challenged chaddd have been balls lol. Theres no such thing as a good ganon, aside from Kage.

edit:and ka master

phish-it

Smash Champion
The only other ganons who have challenged chaddd have been balls lol. Theres no such thing as a good ganon, aside from Kage.

Eggz you are a master at provoking people. I f I were any good I'd Money Match this Kage character in a heartbeat, but I'm not so I'll let the other Ganon's do so.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ganon beat Hitsugaya, who is the best on the WC in canada. That alone is reason enough for me to know hes better lol

edit: by ganon i meant kage. just confused the two cuz hes so manly n stuff

chaddd

Smash Lord

You certainly have a well thought out list of all the people I've ever played, there. I'm not ACTUALLY cocky, so I'm just going to let anything anyone says from this point on sit there and look hilarious later on.

Good luck, Kage. I can't wait to play some new talent. If you own me, I hope to learn much from you. If not, then I guess I have too much free time. Either way, good luck.

Linguini

Smash Master
Ima play Kage too, looks like he has found out a completely new way to play ganon judging by his posts, so I wanna experience it.10$ mm best of 3 all nuetrals?

chaddd

Smash Lord
Ima play Kage too, looks like he has found out a completely new way to play ganon judging by his posts, so I wanna experience it.10$ mm best of 3 all nuetrals?
lol. Good stuff. Let's show Canada what's what. We need more Ganon dittos at Pound.

Eggz - Eh. You've never really done anything to impress me other than have people speak your name every once in a while. If I'm so arrogant, I'd appreciate you telling me so after I've won the money match, that way everyone can clearly see who's arrogant and who's just backing up their ability. ScRuBsAuCe is the best flavor!

Linguini

Smash Master
lol. Good stuff. Let's show Canada what's what. We need more Ganon dittos at Pound.

Eggz - Eh. You've never really done anything to impress me other than have people speak your name every once in a while. If I'm so arrogant, I'd appreciate you telling me so after I've won the money match, that way everyone can clearly see who's arrogant and who's just backing up their ability. ScRuBsAuCe is the best flavor!
Yeah no doubt well get alot more in.
Look kage seems like a confident guy, but winning a tournament in Canada is much easier than winning one in Florida with Shizwiz, speedn, and chops, lol

edit @ darc: Yeah I saw the tourney he won, it had none of those.

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
hey chaddd! finally! i saw one of your videos and i am very impressed. i wanna ditto you. dont think for a sec that i suck cause i am impressed.lol i main ganon and i am very good if i say so myself, i havent ever lost to a ganon......ever. the best ganon in north carolina by far! and i look forward to fighting you and everyone else here at pound 3. i will be attending. saw that 500 dollar match hahhaa money match me! my name is dama, remember it. i'm lookin forward to money matches. hopefully i'll place in this thing!

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Yeah no doubt well get alot more in.
Look kage seems like a confident guy, but winning a tournament in Canada is much easier than winning one in Florida with Shizwiz, speedn, and chops, lol
Iono. Bam, Vwins, pkmvodka, and chester are pretty beast.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I don't know if I am their skill level yet, I have my chances vs the Top 4 from Canada. They are the ones that trained me.. I did beat Chester before and also I had some close matches vs the other guys and ya sure Linguini I will 10$ MM Bo 5, neutrals.

Again sorry for misjudging Chaddd... =P... Let us see how far I can go.. also, let us have plenty of fun!

Eggz

Smash Hero

I don't aim to impress ganon mains >_>;
Especially obscure ones that I just now learned about with uninventive tags <_<;

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
I want to ditto you guys too, if I go as planned. :)

Kage, let's show the US how we play ganondorf in canada!

chaddd

Smash Lord
I don't aim to impress ganon mains >_>;
Especially obscure ones that I just now learned about with uninventive tags <_<;
It's funny because I'm not a Ganon main, I just happen to maintain a certain level of ability with a character. The simple fact that you've studied my tag long enough to tell me it's 'uninventive' is pretty bad, dude.

no one cares? funny how the last 7 pages proving ur dumb.
What the hell was the garbled mess of trash? Funny how the last 7 pages proving your wrong?

Funny how grammar you not have no grasp of.

Hey Chaddd, I live in Ga and have going to tourneys for months how come we never play? =/
Tell me then why I have no idea who you are or what you look like? See, you can't talk about how we never play if you've never introduced yourself or your interest in Smash Brothers. Next time you see me, ask for some games.

Also, let's set this straight. I'm in no way going to prepare for my money match with Kage. In my mind the 20 dollars is already mine. You can all build it up as much as you want, but I already know the outcome. I've been doing this Ganon ditto thing for a long time now, and for my entire Smash Career I've been making money matches with and Ganon ditto'ing everyone who I heard was supposed to be able to destroy me. To teach me something new. Unfortunately that never happened. Everyone and their grandmother has tried to Ganon ditto me to talk me down. But the story is always the same. They talk all this trash. Give it all this buildup. All this garbage. And then when it finally goes down and I meet people in person, it always ends up exactly how I said it would. And no one ever brings up the fact that they doubted me again. People just keep doubting me, instead. I've proven myself over and over again; dozens of times. I'm certainly not scared of who ever it is you all think can beat me now. I haven't lost this matchup in a long long time. Good luck to all the "Ganon Mains" who believe otherwise.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
It's funny because I'm not a Ganon main, I just happen to maintain a certain level of ability with a character. The simple fact that you've studied my tag long enough to tell me it's 'uninventive' is pretty bad, dude.

What the hell was the garbled mess of trash? Funny how the last 7 pages proving your wrong?

Funny how grammar you not have no grasp of.

Tell me then why I have no idea who you are or what you look like? See, you can't talk about how we never play if you've never introduced yourself or your interest in Smash Brothers. Next time you see me, ask for some games.

Also, let's set this straight. I'm in no way going to prepare for my money match with Kage. In my mind the 20 dollars is already mine. You can all build it up as much as you want, but I already know the outcome. I've been doing this Ganon ditto thing for a long time now, and for my entire Smash Career I've been making money matches with and Ganon ditto'ing everyone who I heard was supposed to be able to destroy me. To teach me something new. Unfortunately that never happened. Everyone and their grandmother has tried to Ganon ditto me to talk me down. But the story is always the same. They talk all this trash. Give it all this buildup. All this garbage. And then when it finally goes down and I meet people in person, it always ends up exactly how I said it would. And no one ever brings up the fact that they doubted me again. People just keep doubting me, instead. I've proven myself over and over again; dozens of times. I'm certainly not scared of who ever it is you all think can beat me now. I haven't lost this matchup in a long long time. Good luck to all the "Ganon Mains" who believe otherwise.

You take this way too seriously and now you go ahead and start speaking french lets see ur grammar.

Renth

Smash Hero
no one cares? funny how the last 7 pages proving ur dumb.
:laugh:

no one cares = everyones tired of hearing **** talk.

Let pound settle it we don't need another 7 pages of OMFG THIS GUYS GONNA **** THIS GUY! ZoMg RoFlzz ZZzz

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Believe me Chaddd.... whenever someone said lol ganon, or lol kage is not that good... all of that just pumped me up to improve and prove them wrong... and I did... the warrior spirit will prevail!!

chaddd

Smash Lord
Believe me Chaddd.... whenever someone said lol ganon, or lol kage is not that good... all of that just pumped me up to improve and prove them wrong... and I did... the warrior spirit will prevail!!
I know, man. I know. I have the utmost respect for you as a player.

But from what I can tell, you won a big tournament in Canada, and now based on that everyone's flipped sh*t about it. But what many people have failed to realize is that being a top player from wherever you happen to be from does not merit you anything once you cross national borders. I heard Vwins was supposed to be amazing at Smashtaclysm, and he informed me personally that he was dropping out of pools and leaving early. He was, nonetheless, amazing, but he's a top player in an entirely different country.

My friend GaWes went to England after reigning the #1 spot in my State for quite some time. He's now the best player in the country over there. He's also decided to main Ganon. In the PAL version. It's not meant to be any offense to anyone, but I do believe that we shouldn't throw our reputations on the line for a money match because you won a big tournament in your country. Skill level is relative. If there was no Azen or Isai, there would be no way to judge wha the true top level of play is. I feel you should come to Pound and see was the US offers in terms of Ganon players before risking your entire image in this country. I mean, I've never in my life met someone who wow'ed me with Ganondorf. At this point I believe our match will speak for itself, but until then, don't act accomplished before you've actually been out there and played. My goal is to four stock you. Remember that when you practice for this.

Best of luck to you, man.

You take this way too seriously and now you go ahead and start speaking french lets see ur grammar.
1. Actually I am of French descent. Only problem is, I'm not exactly sure why I'd ever choose to speak it. What a useless language. Two countries and a settlement use it as an official language, and that sets the standards for suck right there.
2. You told me I take this too serious as a reply to a quote on a video game forum...Niiiice.
3. Niiiice.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
I know, man. I know. I have the utmost respect for you as a player.

But from what I can tell, you won a big tournament in Canada, and now based on that everyone's flipped sh*t about it. But what many people have failed to realize is that being a top player from wherever you happen to be from does not merit you anything once you cross national borders. I heard Vwins was supposed to be amazing at Smashtaclysm, and he informed me personally that he was dropping out of pools and leaving early. He was, nonetheless, amazing, but he's a top player in an entirely different country.

My friend GaWes went to England after reigning the #1 spot in my State for quite some time. He's now the best player in the country over there. He's also decided to main Ganon. In the PAL version. It's not meant to be any offense to anyone, but I do believe that we shouldn't throw our reputations on the line for a money match because you won a big tournament in your country. Skill level is relative. If there was no Azen or Isai, there would be no way to judge wha the true top level of play is. I feel you should come to Pound and see was the US offers in terms of Ganon players before risking your entire image in this country. I mean, I've never in my life met someone who wow'ed me with Ganondorf. At this point I believe our match will speak for itself, but until then, don't act accomplished before you've actually been out there and played. My goal is to four stock you. Remember that when you practice for this.

Best of luck to you, man.

1. Actually I am of French descent. Only problem is, I'm not exactly sure why I'd ever choose to speak it. What a useless language. Two countries and a settlement use it as an official language, and that sets the standards for suck right there.
2. You told me I take this too serious as a reply to a quote on a video game forum...Niiiice.
3. Niiiice.
Can you stop insulting our language? It's fine if you speak english and don't care about french, but at least give due respect to people that are willing to communicate with you in your own language.

I don't go on about how english is such a ******** language, now do I?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Chaddd: Those were some intimidating words. Makes me want to come to this tournament even more :laugh:. Too bad I can't afford it :(

Also, French is a much older language then modern english. As it is the 2ndary language of Canada and the french have given us such tasty gifts such as maple syrup, poutine, good wine, good bread, and fine women, I think they deserve a little more respect then that ;).

All things aside... this is gunna be ***'n huge. If Kage vs Chaddd IS NOT recorded, I'm going to have to kill someone... >.>

chaddd

Smash Lord
Can you stop insulting our language? It's fine if you speak english and don't care about french, but at least give due respect to people that are willing to communicate with you in your own language.

I don't go on about how english is such a ******** language, now do I?
Hahahaha. No. Just because your language sucks doesn't mean I should stop talking about it. I don't know how things are done in Soviet Russia, but here in AMERICA we're allowed to insult any language that's no English.

Did you also ever think about the fact that it's a joke and your language is just the syllables you happen to be familiar communicating with? Because my hello is 'hello' and not 'bonjour' certainly has no meaning to me, especially what you think of it.

I have no emotional ties to my native language, so you may insult it all you want. But I thought that saying one language is "better" than another was so ludicrous that no one could take it seriously and everyone would enjoy a hearty laugh with me. But it sounds like Canada takes this sh*t super serious. Oh, and that broad generalization was also meant to be comical, seeing as you are only one person from your country. I don't really think I had to fill in the blanks for you every time, though.

EDIT: By the way, stop acting like you're doing me some favor by criticizing me just because you did it in my language. You obviously felt it necessary to post that. I find it so d@mn funny how everyone's so quick to get all hyped up about this trash, all the while I'm sitting here at my computer laughing.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Hahahaha. No. Just because your language sucks doesn't mean I should stop talking about it. I don't know how things are done in Soviet Russia, but here in AMERICA we're allowed to insult any language that's no English.

Did you also ever think about the fact that it's a joke and your language is just the syllables you happen to be familiar communicating with? Because my hello is 'hello' and not 'bonjour' certainly has no meaning to me, especially what you think of it.

I have no emotional ties to my native language, so you may insult it all you want. But I thought that saying one language is "better" than another was so ludicrous that no one could take it seriously and everyone would enjoy a hearty laugh with me. But it sounds like Canada takes this sh*t super serious. Oh, and that broad generalization was also meant to be comical, seeing as you are only one person from your country. I don't really think I had to fill in the blanks for you every time, though.

EDIT: By the way, stop acting like you're doing me some favor by criticizing me just because you did it in my language. You obviously felt it necessary to post that. I find it so d@mn funny how everyone's so quick to get all hyped up about this trash, all the while I'm sitting here at my computer laughing.
-Yeah I know you're an American, so I did expect you to not stop actually it's all good. lol @ soviet russia joke, where did you come up with that? Too good.

-I know the definition of language, yes, thanks I guess.

I felt it was necessary because you bashed something important to me. You're an american, so I know we don't think alike, and that the only thing that you care about is your precious country and flag (LOL GENERALIZATION!) but bashing something and then saying it was just a joke is just the easy way out.

On the other hand, I can actually criticize your post because I can speak both language, and I very well know the differences between them. Oh and who says i'm not laughing on my chair either? You're bashing using your ******** english language, that alone is enough to convince me you're pretty stupid. I'm having a good time. Arguments over the internet is fun!

All in all, your post was pretty useless. You basically said a bunch of things to eventually disregard all of them saying it was just a joke. Get some balls please. :)

Really, it's just funny when people bash french, learn it, or stfu about it. kthx

phish-it

Smash Champion
It's amazing how this thead changed from creating a crew with all the Ganon player, to arguing whose language is better than the other.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
You dont remember me talking to you at vls? @_@ well anyway, Ill be sure to do that.

And Ganon > fox

What the tier list cancel!?!

chaddd

Smash Lord
I work at a retail store as a sales associate. There is no way you're going to convince me that being bilingual automatically makes you intelligent; trust me, I know already. And the phrase "French: Learn it or shut up about it" is lame in French or English. Let's just agree to disagree.

Top Bottom