• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf Skype Chat

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Since the Ganon Xat is kind of a bust (no one is ever on when I visit), I've decided to make create a Skype chat for Ganon mains, called "The Dark Domain."

The main reason being, IL recently created a Skype group and it has been pretty overwhelmingly successful, and I figure that the Ganon community is just as large and has just as much to talk about. So let's give this a shot... post your Skype info here and I'll add you to the group. If you don't have Skype, then get it... it's pretty **** cool.

Also... this is my 666th post... bask in my glory

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I'm in the Ganon chat right now with Doomfire, and Kalm just left a little while ago :/
So there are 2 people? Sounds like a hotbed of activity XD

I mean, it's not like I NEVER see people in the Ganon Xat... it's just that most people who have skype are logged on whenever their computer is on, and it's more convenient for them to talk on Skype and get alerts than checking the Xat tab for new messages.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Awww crap I just realized you made me lose my 666 post count! lmaoooo

I wanted to keep it as long as possible

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Haha I usually don't do calls on skype, though I can find a mic if anyone wants to. I mainly use it for the text chat.

Anyone else have a skype?

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I do have skype, and currently I think it's a ***** to find contacts on skype...especially when many of them tend to use the same name.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
My voice is apparently adorable. I'm looking forward to chatting with you fine young men.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I still remember Noob's voice... It echoes on my head, giving me nightmares... every day, all day long...
I still remember your mid-pitch attempt at English while having a HEAVY Brazilian accent.

Besides, you know my voice made you sleep well that night.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Just invited some more people... no one's really been saying anything in the chat, we need a few more people first

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'm always willing to chat or talk, assuming I'm on, which I currently am.

Top Bottom