• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf is the Best Character Eternally: In Progress (Replacement Signups Help!)

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
You free today(Saturday)? Sorry I haven't been able to post, only browse lol.

A2ZOMG A2ZOMG

Last edited:

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I'd try to catch me Sunday possibly, around say 9:30 AM or 8PM PST. Saturday is a busy day for me.
Sundays usually aren't the best for me, I can try for 8pm pst but no guarantee.

I am likely to be free around 2:30/3:00pm on weekdays to around 3:30/4:00pm est.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I won 2-1, he was tough.

adom4 adom4 I'm waiting for you.

Btw A2, let's get Xinc and Jile done. They're far too behind.

Last edited:

Jyro

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheChooseGoose
Sorry, I tried setting something up a while ago but Victoria was busy, and then things got busy.
@-VictoriaJustice- Hey are you available to play this weekend or next week?

Last edited:

Jyro

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheChooseGoose
Welp, haven't heard back from -VictoriaJustice- since her last post on here in October.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Yeah I just got in contact with Genjijodu and Tonnura, think I'm gonna advance Tonnura. Which means you'e up against him adom4 adom4 (sorry, I know it will probably lag).

Jyro

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheChooseGoose
Sykkamorre Sykkamorre Would you like to play next week? I should be free 6PM- 1AM EST Monday, Wednesday, Friday, or I could find time on the weekend.

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
Sykkamorre Sykkamorre Would you like to play next week? I should be free 6PM- 1AM EST Monday, Wednesday, Friday, or I could find time on the weekend.
Sorry for lateness of reply, I was off on a skiing holiday! :D I have now returned! Most evenings are good for me from tomorrow onwards!

Jyro

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheChooseGoose
Sorry for lateness of reply, I was off on a skiing holiday! :D I have now returned! Most evenings are good for me from tomorrow onwards!
Okay, then is Friday 8 PM GMT (3PM EST) a good time for you?

Last edited:

Jyro

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheChooseGoose
2-0 victory to Jyro. Good games Sykkamore!

Jyro

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheChooseGoose
I'll add you NNID sometime today, just to get that out of the way.
Howdy! Haven't gotten a friend request or heard from you last week, is there any time in the upcoming week you want to play? Monday at 8 should still be fine for me, and I'm usually free from 8 PM to 1 AM for the rest of the week too.

Last edited:

Blobface

Smash Lord
NNID
everyone1 (Bob)
3DS FC
3454-0482-6740
Howdy! Haven't gotten a friend request or heard from you last week, is there any time in the upcoming week you want to play? Monday at 8 should still be fine for me, and I'm usually free from 8 PM to 1 AM for the rest of the week too.
Oh bloody hell I forgot, sorry. I'll add your NNID for real this time and hopefully play you Monday at 8:00 PM Central (9PM Eastern), or sometime shortly afterward.

Last edited:
Top Bottom