• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf Balance Changes With Patch 1.0.4

Hi-Hatz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Vrillyhoo
I wish I saved it; I didn't think it would be so hard to reproduce. My friend and I have no doubt that Ganon died first, though it did only happen with us once as well.

KingCowman

Smash Rookie
What stage was it on? Perhaps there was a small low knockback hazard? If you dunk into a red trampoline ganon dies first as I recall, and I've dunked a megaman back onto rush and rush fell out of stage before it could boost me.

KingCowman

Smash Rookie
ALSO, did Flame Choke have super armor on it before? I seem to remember being knocked out of it in doubles in 1.03 but that didn't happen when I played with my friends on Wii U

Hi-Hatz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Vrillyhoo
1v1, Battlefield, both down to last stock, I died first and they got the win screen. It was against Meta. I'm really wondering about this too.

Shogger

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shogger
3DS FC
2552-2996-2619
I ended multiple For Glory 1v1's today with Ganoncides and I won all of them, for what it's worth.

Top Bottom