• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamestop and SWF Presents: Battle Network 4!

Sync.

Smash Champion

Gamestop and SWF Presents: Battle Network 4!​

Hello everyone! I, Sync, will be running my biweekly tournament series in partnership with Gamestop once again! This tournament series is meant to give the veteran Houston smashers some experience while attracting newcomers to our wonderful smash scene!

Like always, we will be having a singles and doubles tournament for Brawl and Melee. There will be no entry fees or venue fee.

This tournament will however count towards the Brawl Texas Power Rankings just like any other tournament so please take this seriously guys!

This event will NOT be MK banned.

Schedule:

1 P.M.
I'll arrive and begin to setup for the tournament.

2 P.M.
Sign-ups and friendlies open up!

3 P.M.
Brawl doubles and Melee doubles begin!

Midway through doubles
Brawl singles and Melee singles begin.

Where: 3003 West Holcome Blvd Houston, TX 77025 "Gamestop"

Parking and food: There should be ample parking spaces for everyone coming and there's lots of food nearby! The closest food source is the Chik-fil-a in the parking lot of the Gamestop.

Setups:

PLEASE BRING SETUPS SO WE CAN ACTUALLY HAVE FRIENDLIES PLAYED AND HAVE THE TOURNAMENT RAN SMOOTHLY!!!!!!! IT IS SUPER IMPORTANT BECAUSE I'M RUNNING 4 EVENTS. 4!!!!!!!!!!!

Rules

We will be using the Unity Ruleset as provided by the BBR-RC for Brawl. Here is a link to
the ruleset: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301032

We will be using the MBR recommended ruleset for Melee. Here is the link to the ruleset: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257229

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Oooooooooh Battle Network 4!

Can anyone pick me up for this? :)

I'll pay $15!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
No Xyro?

It's official, Sync is worst TO ever.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Woah. This is coming this soon? I forget how soon 2 weeks roll around.

lol probably can't make it but we'll see, I guess. Also, let's hope more setups pop up than last time.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yeah Leaf. and I are teaming for Melee
better watch out

VASH

Smash Cadet
Ill be in Houston on Saturday so i should be there :bee:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'll bring recording for Brawl, etc etc etc etc etc derp etc.

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
Mocha and I will come. Hopefully people bring setups!! I'll bring my wii, just make sure you got TVs.

I'd bring a TV too, but we only have a gigantic widescreen and a REALLY heavy regular TV. So heavy I can barely lift it, and I'd have to carry it down a flight of stairs, so yeah. xD

-Diska

Dust

Smash Rookie
How did you guys actually get a gamestop to cooperate with you? Mine never wants to have any kind of tourneys *:(

:phone:
Sync. And I are friends; I work there.
we also run tournaments every week there, and the smash tourneys are bi-weekly aswell! When Sync. Can't run them, I take the wheel and run like an idiot(there hasn't been too many times where I've had to actually run a tournament myself though...)
Anywho, i hope to see you at the tournament.

Ill be in Houston on Saturday so i should be there :bee:
I look forward to seeing you there.

I'll bring recording for Brawl, etc etc etc etc etc derp etc.
That's pretty hype bro, thanks!

I'm bringing a friend tomorrow, so hype. Take it easy on him if you play him, lol.
Your friend is probably better at this then I am... So, he should be fine.

Mocha and I will come. Hopefully people bring setups!! I'll bring my wii, just make sure you got TVs.*

I'd bring a TV too, but we only have a gigantic widescreen and a REALLY heavy regular TV. So heavy I can barely lift it, and I'd have to carry it down a flight of stairs, so yeah. xD

-Diska
That's fine. I'm sure Sync. will have enough TVs to go around.
I'm quite happy to see you guys joining us again! Thanks!

yeah Leaf. and I are teaming for Melee
better watch out
Awesome! I really need to punch/kill/hug Leaf. for his Olimar photo... It burned my eyes.

Top Bottom