• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamestation UK tourney

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
I won cambridge... full of noob Ikes.

There was the one good DiddyKong in the first round...

Final match went sudden death.

Grats mate. I was supposed to be in the Cambridge one. I could not be ****ed to get out of bed and go play and ended up sleeping til 3pm. Uber flakage.

God never wanted me to win, it's the reason he made me so **** lazy...

Where did you finish Will?

R-K

Smash Rookie
I came 2nd in the Gateshead one, the way i played on Shadow Moses in the final was pathetic. I might not have won on Final Destination but I know I would have put up a better fight.

Congrats to the guy that beat me though, he won fair and square.

COEY

Smash Lord
True Will, but the rules were still horrible ;D

I'll let big N off though and be happy with my Ipod.
did you get to the final Will? You never said where you placed.
I kinda did say i went out when i had to play those 3 brothers i mentioned in the draw 2 ffa final.

COEY

Smash Lord
It's just that brawl is a piss easy game, it's mostly timing and spacing. My Ike (being the demon he is.....) was probably a bad choice. Also John John John, oh and i almost forgot about some more Johns. If it had been melee it would have taken a free for all with Charles, Wes, and Z to take me down ;)

J03

Smash Master
im a melee kid, got mad rusty but im pretty much back now. speaking of which coeypops you and glfie should come spend some time with meh, im mad bored and exeptionally poor.

Top Bottom